• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vs Elder Scrolls, red riding hood endition. Ruby vs Aela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aela would view this as a hunt I'm not sure where everyone is getting this thing of her being on saber's level of honor where she would rather throw a fight than be dishonorable

she's not above using dishonorable tactics to get what she wants; during the totems of Hircine quests she state that everyone has a pain threshold implying she tortured an innocent person to get the location of the last totem. the big point against her in this debate is that she is to honorable to use underhanded tactics against people, but it's not honor that stops her for doing things like stealing it's both her pride as a huntress and as a werewolf. I don't believe it would be out of character for Aela to use all the skills at her disposal on what she would deem a worthy opponent

Aela would totally go werewolf if she needed to in combat. It's mostly the Companions being located smack dab in the middle of Whiterun that they don't activate it often for combat purposes.

She doesn't stealth the Silver Hand if the Dragonborn doesn't. Stuff like that doesn't count.

But would she go for the roar because that's the only thing that matters here. If she doesn't Ruby wins easily, if she does Ruby wins extremely high difficulty

She wouldn't spam it, be I see her using it once or twice.

It has a cooldown and only works temporarily, though. Keep in mind fearhaxing Ruby would just have her use her semblance to yeet out of the area, and Aela legit lacks the mobility to pin her down to properly damage her.

It would be a long battle, but Ruby has her beat in range, survivability, speed, and most importantly skill.

Thinking rwby fra rn

Actually would Rwby semblance sprint way, I thought that at first but I'm pretty sure fear hax makes her to scared to run away

I don't think it has a cooldown. It does have limited range and works temporarily though, and it doesn't work on higher level enemies, but that might be gameplay mechanics.

Not working on stronger enemies is probably because stronger people wouldn't really be scared of someone weaker like that.

Dargoo Faust said:
and most importantly skill.
Ok this is something I'm wondering about, can someone explain why she's more skilled, I don't doubt it since Rwby loves to throw around the 'I'm the most skilled thing ever, no matter what stupid things I do because plot (cough cough Weiss throwing herself into a pillar cough (not actually counting that against Weiss that's completely the show writers fault))' but can someone give some good examples.

Thing is that the way level works in the game is kind of arbitrary, there's no reason that a bandit chief wouldn't be able to be resurrected or mindhaxed like his fellow bandits, for instance.

Keeweed said:
Ok this is something I'm wondering about, can someone explain why she's more skilled, I don't doubt it since Rwby loves to throw around the 'I'm the most skilled thing ever, no matter what stupid things I do because plot (cough cough Weiss throwing herself into a pillar cough (not actually counting that against Weiss that's completely the show writers fault))' but can someone give some good examples.
Ruby legit has better feats, the best I can say is to watch some of her fights as it would be hard to describe it properly how she has Aela beat.

Aela is skilled, yeah, but she's by no means extrodinary as far as warriors go in ES.

I'm voting Ruby as well, and like I said before. The fear might not even be as effective, considering how long she lasted vs The Apathy compared to everyone else.

If Aela gets enchanted gears like Ysgramor's 500, she would stomp other way around. Things like that must up to the OP.

KongKing23 said:
If Aela gets enchanted gears like Ysgramor's 500, she would stomp other way around. Things like that must up to the OP.
I have no idea what you're talking about or how it applies to Aela.

Dargoo Faust said:
KongKing23 said:
I have no idea what you're talking about or how it applies to Aela.
A out-of-profile condition that thread creator can give. My point with Ysgramor's 500 is a point that reflects the historical Companions support towards Clevercraft, which now modern Skyrim people do not.

Everyone in TES lore even at 4th era still casually buys and uses magical artifacts, but Skyrim game mechanic restricts NPCs using them out of fear that they would be too hard for console players.

Yeah, but there's nothing implying Aela does this or what specifically she wears. Just because it's common in-lore doesn't mean we casually assume every character is decked with enchanted gear that makes them stomp other High 8-Cs. Heck, fighting Giants in itself is a pretty huge feat for the low tiered ES characters.

Votes:

Ruby - 6 (Morlock, Rusty, Dargoo, Weekly, Keeweed, Wokistan)

Edited my comment with a count; we're down one vote before we can put this on grace.

Ruby Rose She would cap aelas head off before she could do anything, even if aela was able to block a shot from crescent rose with her shield it wouldn't matter as im not sure if you have seen what a 50 cal bullet is capable of let alone a magic one

As for aela's werewolf form, i recommend you go watch the red trailer again, beowolfs arent as strong but there's like 30 of them and she completely destroys them, the only way aela could win is if she manages to disarm ruby because she is shit at hand to hand combat which would be hard to do given her ridiculous range keep in mind an average 50 cal sniper has about 7000 ish yard max range with a 2000 ish effective range

i would put Aela chance of winning around 3-5% if shes lucky i vote for Lil Red Sniping Hood Ruby Rose

A 50 Cal bullet is 9-B lol

Though AMRs with that type of bullet can disable tanks with 9-A durability by hitting stuff like engine blocks with them, but it's not like a 50 Cal will just one shot a tank. 7k yards doesn't sound right considering the world record was like 2 miles iirc, but yeah guns can shoot very, very far compared to what fictoon'll make use of.

According to out calc group a normal 50. cal can hurt High 8-Cs as you need to have 8-B durability to be uninjured by them

Weekly that comes from using the heaviest bullet with the fastest velocity, not a 50 Cal. Case in point, most of 9-A tank armor will be just fine, it's the weaker portions that must be aimed for.

Either way rwby herself has tier 8 AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back