• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby vol 7 thread 2

I mean it did that because of his semblance

RWBY Spoilers
also the sheep girl lived his slash and it probably healed thanks to Her aura

RWBY Volume 7 Chapter 7 Timeline Spoilers
So according to Pietro, Maria has stayed in Atlas for weeks (At least two weeks). According to this fanmade timeline of volume 6, Cinder and Neo are at least two weeks behind the main cast. Which means right now Cinder and Neo are likely almost at Atlas. My guess is they will probably arrive in the last two or three chapters. Unless they decide to slow down the timeline a bit and make them appear as an after credit scene at the end of volume 7.

Rwby bingo
Updated Bingo. It is a race between an Adam nightmare, and a Jacques kidnapping of Weiss! The runner up is the horizontal bottom line.
Emerald/Mercury are probably not involved this volume, so a redemption arc for them is even less likely. Cinder is at least two or three weeks away from RWBY/JNPR2 arriving in Atlas, so a set-up cameo at best but no development for her. The "not Atlas ball" seems to have been refuted.

Qrow vs Tyrian is probably happening, and the Atlas arc lasting more than one volume is hinted by staff.

RWBY Spoilers
also someone should calc how much Atlas weighs for the staff of creation to hold it up and this can give the gods a good lifting strength feat as the GoL did make it

Based on the op robin needs a profile once volume 7 is over and a volume 7 key for flint and neon, new stuff for the slaceing chain

I mean ruby kinda needed to learn about silver eyes a little bit and jaune developed and ruby is still keeping her emotions bottled up

If i'm the writter of rwby, i just gonna revive Pyrrha but being controlled by the evil side, that could give more developments to the characters who are related to her

Eh I feel that would ruin what she stands for team jnr (fighting even if you know you won't win) and that would mean death is meaning less (the God bros resurrecting people don't count as they want to balance life and death and won't do it unless tricked and that's a bad idea)

Also [GoL match]

As long the writting is good it would be fine

Example is Kiriya Kujo from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, he used to be dead after get killed by Genm but later in series he's revive and yet it doesn't ruin his death and even make his character more developed post-death (tho this is because his fans are outraging because his death)

Fair enough, but since very few people outside of our niche community talk about the show and I thought Arcata described the positives and negatives very well, I thought I would share it

Now can we calc how much Atlas weighs for the gods lifting strength as he made the staff of creation he should scale to it keeping Atlas floating

They already scale vastly above the other characters and he made it and its being used a power source that is holding up Atlas which is big as hell

Also the GoL should have better lifting strength then a damn staff being used to hold up a city

Spinoirr said:
They already scale vastly above the other characters and he made it and its being used a power source that is holding up Atlas which is big as hell

Also the GoL should have better lifting strength then a damn staff being used to hold up a city
I mean, there is 0 proof he scales to that thing and is just like my example with the wall.

Also I'm thinking about giving ruby the lamp of knowledge as optical equipment as she did use it to stop time in the end of volume 6 and she had that thing on her belt for a long time

Also weiss one shot a mantacor when in volume 6 they had to hit them some times to kill them (showing they got stronger in the past week sense they been there in Atlas)

Back