• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread III

It takes a ton of energy to make lightning due to the kind of current you're putting into it

And assuming you can keep the current in someone, it's very potent as a direct attack

Or just use the energy for something more effective in combat, either works

They do absorb it

That said, that wouldn't leave much proof that the current's as big as the lighting appears, and it would probably be a big outlier

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Hey, look at all of the other lightning feats, none of them have that level of pure destruction, its a feat of creation
Ah, the hallmark of stat-wanking. "Feat of Creation".

I hope I'm allowed to throw in a joke on a general discussion thread.

WeeklyBattles said:
Dont like it? Make a CRT, because we already have over a dozen upgrades that happened because of it
If we're talking Tier 7 off of a whatever Amber produced? Might actually do that.

Maybe do a number on freezing calcualtions, hit two birds with one stone.

Until then, I'll point out how ridiculous the whole thing is every now and then.

When the Grimm begin their assault on Atlas, how probable is it that we will be able to witness Salem's multitasking level of the Grimm if she were to appear on the field of battle?

Ok so this was something I felt needed a bit discussion

Am I the only one that feels like Amber really shouldn't scale to Raven's Storm?

Not only was Amber explicitly stated to be young and in experienced with her powers, but Cinder, Ravens near equal in Volume 5, trained after a long time skip to get to the level she's at, and I recall Cinder was stated to be stronger thenAmber but I don't fully recall.

I can agree with that.

Amber didn't seem all that powerful and Qrow was even task with guarding her. Doesn't make much sense for a 8-B to guard a High 7-C.

She is inexperienced, she likely couldn't draw out her full power.

Exactly.

Maybe calc the storm she made? We didn't bother with it previously because it wouldn't be higher then Ravens storm, but it makes sense now.

Back