• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread III

DMUA said:
I mean, it's absolutely moronic and anyone with brain function can tell Rooster Teeth is full of defecation, but they did indeed state BB Cross tag was Canon at some point, I think
I mean....look at it this way. Most people don't index character strength, powers, and abilities and do not focus in detail on any of those things. Rooster Teeth probably just had no idea just how stupidly powerful the Blazblue actually is or don't really have a care for scaling when it comes to crossovers or things of that nature.

Honestly this is quite normal, just take a look at the Mortal Kombat and Justice League crossover game and tell me that scaling in that game is wack.

Hell maybe story wise it could be a canon one shot that has zero effect on main RWBY since everything was wiped or some shit (not making excuses as to how stupid it actually be though).

Who said it was canon anyway?

Considering Rooster Teeth apparently called the Blazblue Crossover canon, anything's free game at this point, lol.

That said, when a new thread is made for discussion, since we're starting to get info on Volume 7, we'll make the thread for Volume 7 discussion, and I'll see if I can make a bingo myself instead of ripping it off tumblr.

Dargoo Faust said:
Considering Rooster Teeth apparently called the Blazblue Crossover canon, anything's free game at this point, lol.

That said, when a new thread is made for discussion, since we're starting to get info on Volume 7, we'll make the thread for Volume 7 discussion, and I'll see if I can make a bingo myself instead of ripping it off tumblr.
I'm srry but what? When did they say this exactly? U have the link to it?

Take the soundtrack for example, there's stuff in the Volume 1 soundtrack that hinted at stuff that just happened in the most recent volume

RWBY was already preplanned up to like 9 Volumes all already done by Monty Oum himself. Whether they deviate from what he originally planned is something else.

The Apathy were Grimm that were already created prior to Volume 1 even being made. Miles was very excited to finally be able to use them. Salem's backstory was also something planned prior to the series beginning along with Pyrrha's death.

Also yeah the soundtrack straight up spoils shit volumes ahead however you're not going to know always whether it's literal or not so it might not make sense.

Like the song "Sacrifice" is about Raven's perspective about Ozpin and it mentions Gods and deities....but that song came out during Volume 2 while the Gods were introduced in Volume 4. The soundtrack really gives more characterization than the show itself sometimes like how we got Summer feeling guilty and pleading for Ruby not to take up a cause that is destined to fail (Red Like Roses Part 2) which was the main theme of Volume 6 while the song premiered in Volume 1.

Hazel has the best regen status, barring Salem and the Gods, because he's the one with the highest amount of aura reserves shown so far. At least tha is what is assumed because they weren't able to break his aura.

Back