• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread III

Wanking to Tier 1 is lame

Use Rooster Teeth saying BB Cross tag is Canon and upgrade everyone to 2-A with a bunch of resistances and passives

I mean, it's absolutely moronic and anyone with brain function can tell Rooster Teeth is full of defecation, but they did indeed state BB Cross tag was Canon at some point, I think

Was that fake or are you just questioning your existence and why Rooster Teeth would make such a statement

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Spoken like people who didn't watch a single minute of Volume 6
It started out great, but went downhill when they made it to Argus.

Surprisingly my favorite episode might be the episode where we got Salem's backstory, since I love me some lore. My favorite Volume as of now is probably Volume 3.

It really didn't go downhill. There were dumb parts here and there, like anything having to do with Cordovin, but overall it kept the same high quality as the beginning of the volume sans Chapter 3 which was even better than that.

I guess it's just a matter of opinions than when it comes to how good Volume 6 was, I will agree that everything that didn't involve Cordovin was pretty good, so overall it's quality was comparable to Volume 1-3, but not better in my opinion (with the exception of chapter 3 cause that chapter was dope). But that being said, the last couple of episodes literally involved a lot of Cordovin, which as we all know..that entire battle felt stupid.

Back