• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: Removal of enhanced senses.

We should probably link these videos in the verse page regarding aura.

And we should probably hammer out all the sources regarding these abilities.

So generally

We have

-Regenerationn (Mid-Low)

-Forcefield Creation

-Stat Amping

-Enchanced Senses.

I still disagree partly with the last one (imo it is extrasensory perception)

Out of curiosity, which feats does the Mid-Low Regenerationn came from?

Jaune healing a gash on his face instantly after having his aura activated and Ren stating that Aura can heal wounds

@Damage

Jaune had a cut on his face before his Aura was unlocked. After it was unlocked it healed in seconds.

Alright, thanks.

(I thought it'd have to be more than that to go from Low to Mid-Low but if it is legit, then that's fine. It's a really small cut, and Pyrrha commented he had a lot of aura indicating it wouldn't be that fast for most people so I'm not even sure if everyone scales to Jaune's healing.)

Hazel was able to survive getting stabbed through the gut, should that be considered regen? They did say he healing fast or something (quickly replenishing Aura was it?)

It's just strange that Weiss got stabbed and couldn't heal that wound but Hazel could, yet both have the same regen. You'd expect Hazel's to be higher

Nico-v11 said:
It's just strange that Weiss got stabbed and couldn't heal that wound but Hazel could, yet both have the same regen. You'd expect Hazel's to be higher
I can probably just chalk that up to PIS imo.

Weiss recieved a seemingly fatal injury, so she'd need Low-Mid regen to recover from that on her own. No PIS there.

Damage3245 said:
Weiss recieved a seemingly fatal injury, so she'd need Low-Mid regen to recover from that on her own. No PIS there.
I...dont recall such a thing.

Also, Low-Mid implies she can regenerate limbs.

Which btw, Yang is still armless last I checked.

Everyone at best gets Mid-Low.

Hazel will probably be 'At Least Mid-Low'

Hazel was stabbed through the chest, that's High-Low, and he was blatantly stated to have much better aura regen than normal

WeeklyBattles said:
Hazel was stabbed through the chest, that's High-Low, and he was blatantly stated to have much better aura regen than normal
IIRC, isnt High-Low only for limbs?

If its for fatal wounds too, then I wont complain for High-Low.

Yeah his aura is better, that would mean better regen right? It seems like somewhere between Mid-Low and High-Low

KinkiestSins said:
I...dont recall such a thing.

Also, Low-Mid implies she can regenerate limbs.

Which btw, Yang is still armless last I checked.

Everyone at best gets Mid-Low.

Hazel will probably be 'At Least Mid-Low'
I think you entirely misread what I said.

Low-Mid regen = Able to regenerate limbs/fatal wounds.

So if she had a fatal wound and needed to recover on her own, she would have that level, but she explicitly doesn't because she needed Jaune's assistance.

I don't know if everyone should get at least Mid-Low. Pyrrha implies that Jaune has a lot of aura which is how he was able to regen so fast and other characters comment on Jaune having a lot of aura.

I don't think everyone else scales to him.

Damage3245 said:
I don't know if everyone should get at least Mid-Low. Pyrrha implies that Jaune has a lot of aura which is how he was able to regen so fast and other characters comment on Jaune having a lot of aura.

I don't think everyone else scales to him.
Thats...also right.

Then I am unsure.

Back