• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Potencial Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thebluedash said:
This is getting sorta lame don't you think? Plus these types of comments belong in the chat, not a content revision thread.
Better redaction: I believe this feat is an Outlier because it's a clear example of going to far. Better?

KamiYasha said:
Thebluedash said:
This is getting sorta lame don't you think? Plus these types of comments belong in the chat, not a content revision thread.
Copy messages from other is also lame.
Better redaction: I believe this feat is an Outlier because it's a clear example of going to far. Better?
This feat is really not an outlier, Penny has a City Block feat, and she ain't top tier at all, the only reason no one gets scaling from her is because she never hit anyone with her attacks before. Plus the guy who calculated this said the low end was City Block. So when he's finish accept the City Block result and then it's consistent.

The low end is city block supposedly.

However, because this feat involves overpowering the kinetic energy of this bird at full speed, I would think we would only be able to upgrade the physically strong characters e.g. ones that have shown the ability to man-handle or pierce through these birds' skins.

Hence, Ruby and Yang might be able to get it, but maybe not Weiss and Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back