• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RKT definitely has my vote. He was supposed to be vastly superior to his father, and even Odin should be far more than a match for Beerus due to his abilities.

This is the same as Goku vs Odin

Except now we have a stronger Odin and a stronger Goku.

RKT wins because I assume he has the same hax abilities as Odin right?

Sheoth said:

Yup, but alot more potency in his Hax

Sheoth said:

Rune King Thor is literately Thor doing all of the tasks Odin did but he went just above them.

Beerus>Goku

Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku

Rune King Thor >>>>>> Odin

Rune King Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beerus

FanofRPGs said:
Rune King Thor is literately Thor doing all of the tasks Odin did but he went just above them.

Beerus>Goku

Odin>Goku only in the hax department.

Sheoth said:
FanofRPGs said:

Beerus>Goku

Odin>Goku only in the hax department.
Still, Rune King Thor is Odin on steroids, I really doubt Beerus can keep up yet. Maybe after episode 16-18 happens and his lore and job-description is more well defined, but not now.

Rune King Thor hands down. This is just like that thread with Odin against SSG Goku. Hell, even Whis is trumped by Rune King Thor because of how much hax he has.

Why establishes versus thread when one character (rune king thor) got a hand full of abilities, while other (beerus) doesn't possess nearly as much & series is just beginning to progress into another arc but still to early to tell.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Aimenaltair said:
I am gonna be the Videl's advocat here and say, beerus stare at Thor and paralyse him, The end.
But...Rune King Thor doesn't have eyes.
Rune king thor can't see, but he does have eyes bro, right?

or am i missing something here.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No, I mean he actually doesn't have eyes.
Remember how Odin gave up an eye for knowledge?

RKT gave up both.
Damn son, anyways RKT stomps via hax,and i believe Beerus isn't that slow compared to RKT.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Now that Beerus has got some decent upgrades there, do you think this will affect the outcome of the battle?
Beerus has to get upgrades from new feats to beat RKT. RKT has tons of hax while Beerus has 2/3

RKT has type 4 immorality now from what I see. Yeah he has this, even without getting into the whole hax thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back