• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both 8-B

Speed equalized

5 meters apart

Who wins?

Jack Hanma
mettaton would be jealous

Rumi UsagiyamaMirko
Both are taking the seriously but are not going for the kill

Well depending on how Inasa's wind is treated her AP could be higher but,

Gang Orca is greater than 18 tons for tanking a combo of Todoroki and Inasa's attacks, Best Jeanist survived an attack that would've oneshot Orca, Endeavor is superior to him, Hood can pierce Endeavor and injure him and Rumi can tear apart nomus comparable to Hood. (If Inasa's wind is considered equal to Todoroki's flames then Gang Orca ends up at greater than 22 tons)

In that case, I'd say Jack has AP advantage. He was able to fight a casual Pickle, who is likely able to oneshot a 15KT, and force him to use his true power (oneshoting a 15KT), but Jack immediately got stomped. Jack is at most 15KT, at least baseline 8-B

If Jack is at least baseline he's likely weaker as Rumi scales above characters that could oneshot baseline (her physical durability is lower than her AP since she was getting hurt by the 8B nomu she was tearing apart, however she can offset impacts with her legs).

Jack's AP is very tough to pinpoint as he basically either stomps who he's fighting or gets stomped. He's much stronger than Doppo and Retsu who are High 8-C via the lightning calc but was one shot by Pickle and also states himself that he is weaker than Start of SOO Base Baki who scales to 3.75-5.00KT.

Jack also doesn't consider modern weapons to be a threat to him by the time of Baki Dou. Don't know how that would help his scaling but it's something.

I personally think baseline 8-B is the safest way to scale him.

Amlad22 said:
Jack's AP is very tough to pinpoint as he basically either stomps who he's fighting or gets stomped. He's much stronger than Doppo and Retsu who are High 8-C via the lightning calc but was one shot by Pickle and also states himself that he is weaker than Start of SOO Base Baki who scales to 3.75-5.00KT.
Jack also doesn't consider modern weapons to be a threat to him by the time of Baki Dou. Don't know how that would help his scaling but it's something.

I personally think baseline 8-B is the safest way to scale him.
But remember, Pickle also felt it necessary to user his true power to beat Jack. Shouldn't he at least be in the Multi-City Block range?

Not sure if she'd one shot given Jack's ridiculous stamina and the gap is less than 2x. But she's defiantly stronger. And given her versatility and air based attacks that can hit from a distance I'd say she takes this. Jack has Aiki but he rarely uses it and it's only on a basic level, plus his body control isn't on the level of someone like Baki or Oliva where they can reduce damage taken from attacks or massively amp their attacks.

So yeah I vote Rumi.

@BakiHanma

Part of it was just that Pickle was pissed off that Jack hurt him. He didn't necessarily need to use his full power but after Jack bit his ear off he went berserk.

Is it possibly for Jack to be higher? Yeah ofc. But the safest way to scale him is 8-B.

I will say though I could see a rating change of "At least 8-B possibly 8-A" (Far stronger than the likes of Doppo and Retsu. Pushed Pickle further than Katsumi could. However, still confirms himself that he is weaker than SOO Baki.)

Amlad22 said:
@BakiHanma
Part of it was just that Pickle was pissed off that Jack hurt him. He didn't necessarily need to use his full power but after Jack bit his ear off he went berserk.

Is it possibly for Jack to be higher? Yeah ofc. But the safest way to scale him is 8-B. I will say though I could see a rating change of "At least 8-B possibly 8-A" (Far stronger than the likes of Doppo and Retsu. Pushed Pickle further than Katsumi could. However, still confirms himself that he is weaker than SOO Baki.)
I'd be more inclined to side with Jack if the gap is only roughly 2x. Considering how Jack when back to fight Pickle like twice after getting beaten, with Jack's amps from Berserk mode and his Super 'roids plus is Aiki, which on one hand, as you mentioned is basic and not often used, but in the other hand who give Jack a big advantage when used, he's got a way to survive the 2x ranged ass whoopin he's gunna get, a way to amp to close the gap a little, and a way to ourtrighr neg the advantage to a degree if he's really pushed to it.

Back