• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rulers of the Sea (The Lord Ruler vs U-2501) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Sponsored by Wokistan.

The Lord Ruler vs U-2501

7B Key for both, speed is equal, they start 1 Kilometer away from each other. The fight takes place in a fictional pacific ocean, there are smaller island scattered around and metals exist on them.

Someone threw his spear:

SPACE HAX: 6

Sabatons Bismarck:

f o l l o w i n g f o r w i t c h y

With TLR being in character he probably only has like 4 seconds to try and avoid the missiles, since that's how far Atium lets him forsee and he'd probably assume he can just tank it otherwise.

To actually get out of the way, he could combine his speed upscaling, speeding up time around him, and steelpushing while drastically lowering his weight to go pretty fast, along with starting at Hypersonic+ (though this scales to boat girl's movement as well). Depends how big her barrage is rn, I'd say.

Right, i guess Woki is waiting for me.

U-2501 possesses 6 Torpedo Tubes and an unspecific amount of missile launcher, so she can fire a barrage of at least 6 Corrosive Warheads. Corrosive Warheads will crush the particles of everything within its its radius, so it will definitly kill TLD if he gets caught. A nasty effect of the warheads is the fact that they spatialy freeze everything within the explosion, so barely escaping isnt in it.

U-2501 is running around with at least 36 Seehund vessels by the way, for lazy people who dont read profiles. They carry 2 Corrosive Warheads themselve and can fire them at will, so TDR will have to deal with 52 warheads possibly flying all at once at him from 36 different sources.

The Warheads detonation dwarves entire Kongou class Warships, so they are preeetty big.

Outside of that, maybe i should explain the Mirror Ring system (Im not sure if that comes into play with TDR) but basically, it creates a spatial anomaly that sucks up any form of energy attack and unleashes the energy as a omnidirectional explosion.

Everything of a Fog Vessel is made out of Nanomachines, produced by materials unknown to Mankind so i doubt that he can. For the Baseline assumptions that they are made of metals, Nanomachines can change their atomar make up so if U-2501 sees TDR throwing her Missiles back at her she would just change them to a non metal material. She can recognize electro magnetic distortions. And even if TDR's works on a non scientific basis (Basically its actually telekinesis that only works on metals and thus dosnt procude electro magnetic waves) she would still try the material change (Witch is btw thought based, for clarification) because stuff like magic and telekinesis do not exist in Arpeggio. The only logical explanation for her would be electro magnetism or gravity hax.

And even if she coudnt change their material, she could just detonate them on spot. The explosion radius is big enough that even if TDR simply slaps them away, they could still hit him. And no dice on throwing them back at U-2501 either, as the detonation sequenz is manually controlled by herself.

Giving the win to U-2501 probably. The Corrosive Warheads definately seem like a decent win-con considering they'll likely destroy TLR's metalminds and he has to deal with 78 of them. TLR on the other hand has to, potentially, destroy the cores of 37 different subs, which he probably could do considering compounded Steel and Pewter could allow him to speed blitz and AP stomp for a short period + Atuim precog would allow him to at least reach U-2 and Compounded Duralumin would likely overpower the Klein field, but TLR getting crush to particals sounds a bit more likely. Hell, if TLR could get under the fleet he could likely launch the whole lot of them into space.

Well, bloodlusted TLR can do quite a lot. The 4 things that can augment his speed I referred to at the start he can now do constantly, very quickly becoming too fast to properly track. He also carries metal stuff on him, though I don't remember how much beyond the metalminds which he probably doesn't want to eject.

Why is he fighting 37 submarines though

Because the Seehunds are all part of U-2501. Drones if that makes it easier to imagine.

Yeah that's just way too many subs. I'd say he probably ends up losing to that, given that they can switch materials if he just tries to pop them from afar with metal pushing.

Yeah I'm voting them

You know, Bambu said he was following but look here, we are 4 votes into the match and hes still no where to be found.

I'm still here

also I'll hand it to you, boat wimmin FRA

wanted to let the match die to see ye suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back