• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Because he is a harassment piece of shit that's why anyways if im gonna be banned i would atleast like to come back once in my life

No, I just believe the way you're responding to it isn't really the best. Take some time off the internet for a bit.
Yeah i tried but it isn't working whatsoever something is stuck in my head preventing me from enjoying my life that's why i come back to here because the problem originated from here

I personally think only Google134 should be banned, BigSmoke is the victim here who's being harrassed by this dude, he at best just deserves a warning for playing along with Google.
Yeah sure help your best friend out he probably messaged you and told you to say this

True however i can change and i mean it
Like I said, this was already your second try and at the slightest provocation you became hostile to the user who bothered you, even going so far as to try to get him banned. And in this thread all you have done is make excuses, play victim, blame others... Why should the staff give you a third chance?? I know you might have problems but sadly that's not this site's issue to fix.

I can be
Like I said, this was already your second try and at the slightest provocation you became hostile to the user who bothered you, even going so far as to try to get him banned. And in this thread all you have done is make excuses, play victim, blame others... Why should the staff give you a third chance?? I know you might have problems but sadly that's not this site's issue to fix.
Make excuses are you ******* kidding me im not making excuses im dead serious if you think im joking then that's just ******* DUMB and im not playing the vicitim my life is really hard but do whatever you need to do im probably gonna shoot myself or something because i atleast can afford it not like you cheap ******* do what you have to do

Then yeah I am gonna support a ban then, because what you're planning on doing, and the way you're acting isn't gonna do any good for anyone.

I think everyone else reading this can at least agree you need to spend some time offline and away from VSB.

Then yeah I am gonna support a ban then, because what you're planning on doing, and the way you're acting isn't gonna do any good for anyone.

I think everyone else reading this can at least agree you need to spend some time offline and away from VSB.
You think i like doing this or what

You should probably ban them from the wikis too, as this started from a discussion post there. Thanks Prom.

Well, it should preferably be avoided, as it is considered crude and rude, but it is not bannable in itself.

Isn't changing profiles tiers without permission pretty much a gateway ticket to getting permabanned? Shouldn't he be banned?

I personally reminded him the explicit rule against adding things to profiles without CRT. Mine is technically his second warning since the Admin's welcome message already says that pretty clearly. I don't know if the staff would rather just ban him or wait to see if he does something else.

And? Neither of those points are proving that you aren't a sockpuppet of the guy. Hell the fact that you replied so early just adds more to the pile.

Does it count as a sockpuppet? MikeBro25 was the old name of the Mike Bro Legend account. Which is indeed not been explicitly banned by VSBW, only by fandom.

Those edits from Lordmarkerhead definitely looked suspicious given that he wasn't even changing all of their AP/dura ratings. He just changed the tiers of a few characters from 1-A to a lower tier and another character from 9-B to 1-A. Sounds like typical vandalism. I have blocked Lordmarkerhead for 2 months as a precautionary step.

If any admin wants to investigate the matter, feel free to reduce/increase his block period depending upon whether it was a genuine mistake or deliberate attempt at vandalism.

Better question, have you read correctly?
User_Mike-Bro-Legend___VS_Battles_Wiki___Fandom_-_Google_Chrome_10_15_2020_11_44_40_AM.png

Yeah by FANDOM itself, if you really think that I should be banned form VSBW forums because of a ban from FANDOM that was flawed and not 100% related to the VSBW then this is just insane then
I mean if fandom blocked you then wouldnt that make it so that you would be banned from all things fandom related

Back