• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the kinds of matches he made, I'm almost positive that they were just jokes. You can tell when a match is a genuine stomp/spite match, or when it's just a joke, and I'm quite confident that nobody would actually seriously make "Goku versus Shrek" for anything but memes.

It was still inappropriate for him to put them in the Versus Thread board rather than Fun and Games, though given that he's new, I'm guessing he just hadn't quite figured out the different boards yet. I feel a strict warning for this a bit harsh; at most, this might justify a minor warning and a quick explanation of how the boards work.

Okay. You can give him some instructions instead if you wish.

You should obviously also stop making stomp threads: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Wanker2020

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
Antvasima said:
I am not sure. He removed the thread and said that it was an accident (I accidentally restored it again and then removed it).
Just about anyone can claim that to save their ass. For what's worth, another account is pretty suspect on being his sockpuppet
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Teozot

He has an account on another board whose name he changed from Chasekilleen to Teozepot, which sounds pretty similar. SleepyTBubble can confirm this as hes also a user on said board. The fact that the account was made after his tendency to spam bait/spite thread got brought up certainly doesn't help

Literally the first thread that account made is this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4301607

Which fits the general theme of bait/spite thread he oftenly makes, both here and on said another board, which is also confirmed by another user (EndBringerNickolas) as well. Not to mention a pretty similar behaviour and ignorance he exhibits if you bother to scour those threads

Might be different person, might be not. Though considering his confirmed trollish behaviour which is a constant on several boards, i wouldn't put it past him to actually do this kind of dumbass thing

EDIT: Just asked a friend whos also a user on Animevice to double check on Nickolas' assumption on Chasekilleen's constant troll behaviour across several forum boards

https://animevice.boards.net/user/1251/recent_threads

I don't have a Reddit account so i can't really check if he does that there as well. While that might be ***** happening on an entirely different board and might not be all that relevant under the context of this site, the fact that this behaviour is constant should give you an indication on how to deal with this guy
Just in case someone gloss over this

Pretty sure this guy is a troll.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/JohnCenaCUL8?useskin=oasis

He's made a lot of meme/stomp threads in rapid succession with nothing in the OP other than "yes" and tried to quote massive walls of text twice on this very thread.

Even if you make the argument that he's just new here, virtually no new members head straight for the RVR first thing. It's incredibly suspicious to say the least.

So what should we do about the guy that EMS mentioned?

Hypergogeta doesn't seem to have done anything to break his restrictions as far as I am aware.

If that's Teozat, I already gave him a warning.

And Hypergogeta mostly just laughed, but he basically admitted that he's the same guy banned from ComicVine for trolling and trying to upgrade Dragon Ball GT to 1-C. I don't support a ban, just yet, but I personally doubt he's going to be productive given his impression/background.

Okay. Thank you for the input.

Okay, should we ban all of the relevant accounts then, and if so, is some other staff member willing to handle it?

I think a ban might be necessary. He's already admitted to not caring about the tiering system on some threads and doesn't look like he'll learn his lesson any time soon.

Okay. I am busy with other tasks right now though, so I would appreciate if somebody else handles it.

User: No Might

Made this CRT despite it already being heavily rejected by staff here. Not to mention how he repeatedly keeps bringing this rejected stuff up in a possible spite thread he made here. Also repeatedly downplays the Fire Emblem characters in the latter thread.

I have blocked Teozot and Wanker if they're both socks.

And I was about to report No Might, and I agree that he's pretty much trolling by ignoring the multiple calculations and literally using every cherry pick in the cookbook. I think a warning and/or forbidding him form making anymore Fire Emblem threads would be good for now. I block would be harsh atm unless very short. But warning is more preferable.

Okay. I removed some of Gopsk's stomp threads earlier. Should we ban him then?

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Wokistan made a profile, which I believe violates our rules on keeping profiles all-age accessible.

If it doesn't, that rule should probably be clarified.

Not much I can really do about it since that's just straight up what that type of character is named. Feel free to check the file and see it's an actual verse and character and not just some weird meme page or whatever I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back