• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ionliosite said:
That's irrelevant because not only Agnaa, but people raging from Wok, to Weekly, to Schnee, to Moritzva, to Elizhaa all said the verse wasn't allowed.
who that people don´t know that verse and was leaning in the arguments of agnaa

While I'd love to reply here, it's looking like this is turning into a repeat of the first two threads, and the last time he talked about this in the RVR thread, and the newer thread, and the thread on my message wall...

okay let see first arguments then ban

drawn together is allowed because is a parody 8BIT also his but is considered a abrigaded series who don´t make any sense at all

RvB is valid becuase they sell merchandise also 8BIT but is not allowed

SCP XKCD etc use copygrith material but is okay because is for expanding is cosmology 8BIT don´t even use a little of FF to expand cosmology but is wrong

Drawn Together is allowed because it has its own characters and assets that merely allude to superheroes like Superman in design/behaviour.

RvB is allowed because it's officially licensed by Microsoft (the rights holders of the assets they use).

SCP and XKCD are allowed because their use of copyrighted material is in referential humor (i.e. they'd mention a book that they used on an SCP in an experiment), they don't have copyrighted characters as regular characters in the text.

8BIT is a webcomic whose 4 main characters have the same name and sprite as characters from FF, while also having multiple villains similarly ripped from FF.

Livinmeme said:
drawn together is allowed because is a parody 8BIT also his but is considered a abrigaded series who don´t make any sense at all

SCP XKCD etc use copygrith material but is okay because is for expanding is cosmology 8BIT don´t even use a little of FF to expand cosmology but is wrong
Drawn Together deosn't have sprits of the things is parodies, also like the plot is completely orignal

RvB has been discussed already, drop it dude

Tf is SCP XKCD and who uses it for what?

Agnaa said:
Drawn Together is allowed because it has its own characters and assets that merely allude to superheroes like Superman in design/behaviour.
RvB is allowed because it's officially licensed by Microsoft.

SCP and XKCD are allowed because their use of copyrighted material is in referential humor (i.e. they'd mention a book that they used on an SCP in an experiment), they don't have copyrighted characters as regular characters in the text.

8BIT is a webcomic whose 4 main characters have the same name and sprite as characters from FF, while also having multiple villains similarly ripped from FF.
drawn together use more that desings use alot of character 8BIT is licensed by being a diferent thing From FF also 8BIT use the materials from humor

Tllmbrg said:
Livinmeme said:

stuff
8BIT has a totally diferent story that FF like Drawn together Plus he is licensed so yeah

Here. Go here if you are THATLivinmeme said:
Agnaa said:
RvB is allowed because it's officially licensed by Microsoft.

drawn together use more that desings use alot of character 8BIT is licensed by being a diferent thing From FF also 8BIT use the materials from humor
Stop talking about 8-Bit Theater.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/8-Bit_Theater

HERE. Go here if you are THAT insistent on making pages and make them there instead where they Already have pages.

8Bit literally uses FF sprits, like no changes just uses them like that Drawn Together's desgins are their creation, they simply try to mimic the style of each property tehy're mocking with it Only 1 character isn't theirs and that's a public domain character at this point

litterally only compart the sprites the character and villans are to diferent Figther is a guy who is obesionaded with swords Red mage is a munckin Black mage is a sociopath thief well steal alot and most of them are totally sociopath damn we can even say that the villans do less damage that the ligh warrios

The Wright Way said:
I think the fact that he's still arguing this is all the proof we need. I propose a one month ban.
Yeah, I agree a one month ban seems reasonable considering his behaviour.

Tllmbrg said:
8Bit literally uses FF sprits, like no changes just uses them like that
Drawn Together's desgins are their creation, they simply try to mimic the style of each property tehy're mocking with it Only 1 character isn't theirs and that's a public domain character at this point

literally is the only big similarity wit FF what is also wrong because most of the sprites are totally original

Ionliosite said:
The Wright Way said:
I think the fact that he's still arguing this is all the proof we need. I propose a one month ban.
can we discuse then decide if a ban or not

Livinmeme said:
litterally only compart the sprites the character and villans are to diferent Figther is a guy who is obesionaded with swords Red mage is a munckin Black mage is a sociopath thief well steal alot and most of them are totally sociopath damn we can even say that the villans do less damage that the ligh warrios
STOP.

Livinmeme said:
Ionliosite said:
The Wright Way said:
can we discuse then decide if a ban or not
We have already discussed it over the course of a month. The answer is no, and it has always been. You have been rejected on god-knows how many threads and you were given every chance to stop.

@Livinmeme -

Shut. Up.

Literally nobody can put this any nicer. You are a disruption, and you are disrailing the thread, and you have listened to zero warnings. In fact, due to your behavior on this thread showing zero willingness to change - no, you've doubled dow on this bullshit, I support a block. Definitely for the rest of the time until the forum shift.

This is not a thread for discussing the legitimacy of a verse. Using this thread as such is a violation of its purpose, which is ironic considering which thread this is. This has continued for some time now. As per the statement in the OP of this thread, I am issuing a temporary ban of one week to Livinmeme to halt this discussion.

The rest of you, don't continue conversation. Talk over. Thank you for your time, continue to use this thread as-intended with as few derailments as possible.

Account was created today and only contributions involve commenting on dead threads revolving around Mario VS Sonic and how everyone "wanks" Dimentio and Mario with the Pure Hearts.

He claims that the threads he's commented on "just popped into his head".

I saw on his contributions and he only went in two threads in total, I don't think just because he necroed those two threads, means he is a sock of all things, just warn him to not necro threads

I agree, he seems innocent, just ignorant (don't mean that as an insult) of the rules of this Wiki. Somebody should just warn him that he should only Necro threads if there is sufficent reason to, and simply stating your opinion is not sufficent enough.

One should also inform him about how old a Thread must be before it is considered Necro, which I am actually not sure of, so if somebody could inform me as well that would be nice.

Is some staff member willing to handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back