• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for a ban, I warned him of this behavior some months ago and he has not changed.

1 month is good enough, and if he doesn't improve after that, then I suggest a perma.

Bruh

You do realize

Perma ban means Permanent? If you get perma'd there isn't going to be a "until I can get everything settled", because you won't be able to come back.

AogiriKira said:
Bruh
You do realize

Perma ban means Permanent? If you get perma'd there isn't going to be a "until I can get everything settled", you can't come back.
I remember you can be unblocked from a perma ban

Anyway. I just need long enough so I can get everything done, which I bet will take more than a month

And what makes you think if they have the grounds and reasoning to permanently ban you, that they will undo it? You're kind of pushing your luck here mate.

Blue just STOP it already!, we've been patience with you and in the nicest possible way we've tried telling why what you're doing is wrong yet you kept digging your hole and even when things became more formal as well as serious with warnings, you just kept going!.

I too have trouble navigating this site yet I don't spam edits nor do I let my personal bias with certain verses effect objective reasoning, I honestly don't want to see you get banned but that's what's going to happen...

Do you really want to get banned for essentially stubbornness?, even now you're proving folks right about your stubborn behaviour by making light of a perma ban... :/

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Blue just STOP it already!, we've been patience with you and in the nicest possible way we've tried telling why what you're doing is wrong yet you kept digging your hole and even when things became more formal as well as serious with warnings, you just kept going!.
I too have trouble navigating this site yet I don't spam edits nor do I let my personal bias with certain verses effect objective reasoning, I honestly don't want to see you get banned but that's what's going to happen...

Do you really want to get banned for essentially stubbornness?, even now you're proving folks right about your stubborn behaviour by making light of a perma ban... :/
I'm not making light of a perma ban.

I'll stop, I'll let the staff ban me. Bye Bye for a while it seems

Final question: Has Blue ever been banned before? If yes, the Perma Ban. The kessin didn't stick it probably never will. If no, temporary ban.

Blue has not been banned before.

Okay, I have no idea what's going on, and I agree that Blue isn't too bad of a user and wasn't banned before. But he's still has caused some trouble. I too think a month long ban is fine given the situation.

From I read, I agree with Medeus's points. I think a month ban is a fine here.

2-week ban seems deserved, the user took two separate instances for asking Xulrev to commit suicide.

It seems to have been decided then.

He has already gotten an official warning from Wok, which he has ignored. With less than 20 edits, he's already been reported several times and officially warned once. I'm inclined to think that he should be blocked.

Because of my infinite benevolence, I have given the guy another warning. He likes the character, he hasn't done much harm other than spam post threads. Which isn't good but at least it isn't active vandalism. If he continues, block him.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
ZephyrosOmega is being hostile again on this thread. He's gotten multiple staff warnings including examples from Andy and me as well as a warning from Zark on his wall.
The recent stuff in that thread that seemed to ignite this report doesn't seem bad at all, it seems like standard stuff that happens a dozen times a day and never gets reported.

Calling something headcanon because no source was provided. Pointing out that saying "take the pill" sounds like something a right-wing conspiracy theorist would say. Occasionally typing one or two words a post in all-caps for emphasis.

Are there posts earlier in the thread I should be looking at instead? Because if not, this report doesn't seem justified.

I suppose that a temporary ban might be best then. What would be an appropriate time? 3 weeks? A month?

@Agnaa

Zephyrus has a constantly hostile tone and repeatedly refuses to be civil despite multiple staff instructions. That is not acceptable.

I'm saying that the only "hostile" stuff I noticed in that thread were things that we don't tend to report for.

If we're banning people for occasionally calling things "headcanon" when no source is provided, or typing one word in all-caps for emphasis, then I and many others should be banned.

This really really feels like jumping the gun and setting a bad precedent to me.

If you scroll up, he also said some more hostile stuff that Andy warned him for. But he's continuing the be hostile towards the staff. And also other offsite people in the Final Fantasy revisions group is also getting fed up with his behavior. And it's not just one instance, but he's behaved like that and even worse on other threads. He also called Matt a liar, which was quite hostile. I think a 2 to 3 week ban is justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back