• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Rule Violations Reports - 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Doesn't really warrant anything. Crimson is a good, chill guy who happens to occasionally lose his temper like everyone else in the wiki, but he ain't no problem or bother to the wiki. Move on.

He already got a warning from Wright and here he called Astral a clown and "you are being ripped off yet you eat it up? You got EA'D"

i would like to report XxxVikaheimoxxx for ignoring the Common Editing Mistakes page and ignoring staff messages to stop with his editing mistakes and continues doing it he also once upgraded a character without a CRT and has ignored a staff warning before and has posted a link to a gruesome event regarding a kid and a Spotted Hyena despite staff saying it wasn't okay:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spotted_Hyena?diff=prev&oldid=5868292 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spotted_Hyena?diff=prev&oldid=5870446

All of that sounds banworthy, ignoring more than three direct and obvious warnings from staff.

Also, @Lavcore you should edit the Spotted Hyena page to the last accepted description.

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
I'm cool with a ban since he has multiple messages on his wall with no response already. Three months sound good? Big chunk of time for constant avoiding of warnings.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
A block sounds like the proper option. I think the act is deserving a month ban at minimum.

I am fine with a three months ban, Bambu.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
I agree with a 3 month ban. Although, the inserting of links to graphic content; was there a stricter policy regarding that?

Status
Not open for further replies.