• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maverick Zero X said:
Repeatedly creating stomp threads is probably banworthy, though he seems more so naive and misinformed rather than malicious.
He created plenty of stomp threads, as well as constant wank and fallacies which, no matter how many times you refute them, he still tries to use them as talking points

DESPITE being warned twice by the staff, he hasn't shown a slight bit of effort

This guy is purpesfully not getting it

I'm with Blue here. Maybe he shouldn't be banned outright but this is the third stomp match made by him involving Gumball over the last few days. Something ought to be done.

Planck69 said:
I'm with Blue here. Maybe he shouldn't be banned outright but this is the third stomp match made by him involving Gumball over the last few days. Something ought to be done.
The wank itself is also a problem.

It is blatantly said in the rules don't do serious wank.

And when you get green saying Gumball can beat Reinhard Heydrich and the Endless due to toon force, or him being able to kill Dormammu and Dracula and Eru Iluvatar due to the magic notebook (He also used plenty of No Limits Fallacies), you got a problem

And when you get green saying Gumball can beat Reinhard Heydrich and the Endless due to toon force, you got a problem

I know I don't have to clutter this thread bu I want a link to that pls xD

Here

Around comment 273 (may be a bit above or below, read the whole thread and you will see plenty of wanks, NLF's, and strawmans by green) is when he says how the characters mentioned (which include classic strange, the abstracts, the endless, darkseid, and reinhard, he also said some notorius wank which said how gumball can beat dracula, eru iluvatar, and the one above all) will struggle with gumball due to toon force

And the biggest problem isn't his wanks and NLF's, it's his constant stomp matches as well as the fact he has ignored 2 warnings from staffs and many warnings from other users like me, gocommitd, maverick zero x, buttersami, soupywolf 5, and many others

Also, no matter how much we debunk his poor arguments, he always repeats himself ("Gumball can use the magic notebook to write '(character name) died'" during fights where characters have far faster attacks than writing something down, like his fight with Star Butterfly where she can say a spell that at worst have a max of 4-5 words, his fight with Bugs where bugs one-shotted and outhaxed, or he would debunk characters being physically stronger/durable than Gumball, like his fight with Spongebob where he claimed Gumball's 8-C claws could pop 8-A bubbles, ignoring the fact spongebob has a magic book himself, blatantly ignored the fact speed was equalized by saying Gumball is faster (by listing MFTL+ feats, which are outliers), and tried convincing us Gumball could make Spongebob explode with his 8-C explosions, and more recently his fight with Sonic where Green tried saying gumball could regenerate from Sonic's hits even though his regen got downgraded from low-godly to low-high recently)

He even says those in fights where Gumball is in-character, and whenever he's IC, he never really uses his hax, Gumball almost always wrestles people to the ground, but he *still* ignores this

it's like talking to a parrot because he goes great lengths to ensure his wanking is actually valid arguments

I don't think he's a troll.

I think he simply is one of those people who view things based on "how it would probably go in their show," not too different from those who say "Saitama would one-shot Goku because Saitama always wins in one punch". They think Gumball will be fine no matter what, because in their show, it would be played off as a gag.

...If he was warned by staff, though, a ban seems reasonable. Who warned him?

Moritzva said:
I don't think he's a troll.

I think he simply is one of those people who view things based on "how it would probably go in their show," not too different from those who say "Saitama would one-shot Goku because Saitama always wins in one punch". They think Gumball will be fine no matter what, because in their show, it would be played off as a gag.

...If he was warned by staff, though, a ban seems reasonable. Who warned him?
Screenshot 20191223-231944 Chrome

I tried to cut him some slack at first, i really tried because he doesn't seem malicious, but now he keeps going on saying "Gumball has toon force, (character) doesn't, toon force rules say if something is funny, it will happen, so gumball defeating (character) will happen"

one good example is in this thread, it requires bits of scrolling but he kept insisting gumball stomps Izuku Midoriya because Deku lacks toon force, and no matter how many legit arguments for deku i brought up, he kept insisting Gumball stomped

Also basically said gumball could beat the comic Dr Strange because toon force

Ayup.

That's a ban. Two very explicit warnings, ignored.

...can someone message him that he's on this thread? I believe it's obligatory that you must notify someone they are being reported.

Also in gumball's fight with Spongebob, it's very easy to not miss him repeatedly ignoring legit arguments, we must've had 5 or 6 users (myself included) trying to get him to stop his repetitive mindset

Moritzva said:
Ayup.

That's a ban. Two very explicit warnings, ignored.

...can someone message him that he's on this thread? I believe it's obligatory that you must notify someone they are being reported.
I have done so.

I honestly do think at least a temporary block is justified. They've outright gone out of their way to ignore several warnings, which is already quite dubious in itself, but they've also proceeded to continue with the behaviour that they've been warned about. Something had aught to be done, and it's clear another warning won't get us anywhere.

I doubt anything more than like, a couple weeks would be justified. His behaviour isn't abhorrently bad, but it's still not the kind of thing that can reasonably continue. Just a short-term block should get the point across that he can't keep doing this.

Okay. Is somebody willing to apply the block?

What should I write in the ban justification?

Here is a good justification:

"Consistently wanks Gumball` and uses Fallacies and Outliers to justify an extremely exxagerated profile of the character, also creates stomp matches and despite multiple warnings he has consistently shown this behavior. While it isn't malicious, this behavior is repetetive and tiring for users to deal with"

How about:

"Has been repeatedly exaggerating a character's statistics using various fallacies and outliers in addition to creating stomp matches with the character in question and continues to do this despite numerous warnings from users and staff to stop with his behaviour."

Cool off your aggressiveness, there's a difference between an opinion and an attack on the verse and their supporters, and I'm starting to note this pattern of poor behaviour against the verses you don't like, to the point I legitimately recommend you not to participate in these discussions anymore.

Alongside that, don't delete evidence for what you said, it's pointless anyhow since we can see what you type out through your Contributions page

This'll be your 2nd offense, keep in mind that we'd definitely consider action at the third offense

Zark2099 said:
Cool off your aggressiveness, there's a difference between an opion and an attack on the verse and their supporters, and I'm starting to note this pattern of poor behaviour against the verses you don't like, to the point I legitimately recommend you not to participate in these discussions anymore.
Alongside that, don't delete evidence for what you said, it's pointless anyhow since we can see what you type out through your Contributions page
I deleted it not to try to hide it, I deleted it because I didn't want to cause more problems from people reading it, If i left it It would just cause more problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back