• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. A warning seems fine then.

Derailing a thread to get it closed just to prove a point or because of personal feelings is definitely unacceptable behavior. Although, it isn't ban worthy, a warning to not repeat this behavior in the future will suffice for now.

Okay. Feel free to give him an official warning.

done and done although I only said what would happen if darksspine kept bringing up dark gaia, i never brouught it up but responded to his replies. that's the truth. that's not a personal motif.

AKM sama said:
Derailing a thread to get it closed just to prove a point or because of personal feelings is definitely unacceptable behavior. Although, it isn't ban worthy, a warning to not repeat this behavior in the future will suffice for now.
You're literally doing exactly what he wants. He thinks he'll het aeay with it because all he'll het is a warning. He even said as much. We're just encouraging him to do it again with this response.

I don't want to continue a discussion over this longer than necessary, but frankly, I agree. He himself admitted that he knew his behaviour would "just warrant a warning" and that he didn't care enough about that to stop or think twice about what he was doing. He's quite directly admitted that he doesn't care about being warned for his behaviour, which generally means that further action should be taken.

If his behavior only warrants a warning, it only warrants a warning. If they do it again, then we ban them. We don't ban people for things they maybe, might do in the future. Psychopass has enough to say about that.

Now, can we cease discussion as said above?

Only it doesn't only warrant a warning. We don't de things like that. We decided things in a case by case basis and the basis here clearly suggests a ban is needed.

All of the new comments above except for Moritzva are capping, I ruined no thread and was far from doing it, the suupposed quote is being taken out of context tbh, I specifically said it to darksspine so he would quit briinging an irrelevant topic up since he was instigating the deraill I told him I would join in basically even if the thread got closed which he was aiding in, I didn't ruin anything and darksspine deleted his irrelevant comments with "i don't want this thread to become toxic" so it all worked out, telling these guys that it's not likely I would get more than warning is like telling the cops they can't just invade my house without a warrant in hand, that's harmless, there's no above anything, are you mad that i came to a quick conclusion based on the rules I read? they're not doing what I want, it's literally in the books that whatever wrong i did here (i i did) warrants a warning and not a straightt up ban considering that i've never had a warning in my entire time being here. me being warned is telling me to do my best to not do it again aand if it comes close to reportit before it becomes bad or? accept the ban, and i'm doing one and two. that's it, period. a warning is enough, do you really think i'm gonna execute something like this again? did I say that? why are you guys trying si hard? I believe it is because you know it's likely i won't do it again because i'm not that easy peasy like ZaStando, they're trying to boot me only because 1. Belief in 1-A Sonic and 2. because I exposed them for cyberbullying and messing with the staff. if you come anywhere close to my agitation meter i'm reporting it before things get bad. I learn from my mistakes. Shadow And The Rest is overhyping what would be a simple warning, there's no threats or any death threats, link the entire threads as the source from the screenshots. as i've said people like corgi got like 7+ warnings andain't out of here for much worse, currently the worst behaving person on the wikia yet i'm not allowed a warning for a tiny flame being hyped up to a forest fire? Nah B.

you have my word i ain't going on and on about this and won't do it again.

The Wright Way said:
Only it doesn't only warrant a warning. We don't de things like that. We decided things in a case by case basis and the basis here clearly suggests a ban is needed.
a ban isn't needed, there are other terms and a warning more perfectly fits this description more than a ban, it's not what "I" want, it's what the rules goes to show, these "this guy thinks he's above everything" is a lie and a jack up. they do say knowledge is dangerouus (in this case i know the rules) but at most I estimate a warning if it's seen as wrong, of course i can't get a warning but watch shadow and the others do and make something much worse with all their warnings way more over seven and get away with it. I advised Maverick to talk it over and there's nothing wrong that, and when he said no, I said if it happens i'm cutting ties, that's no threat whatsoever. i'm not attacking him or anybody, just letting them know the potential result of reporting me, why would I be a ally to people who are trying to drive me out over something that clearly won't drive me out based on the rules? of course lay down the neutrality I did have with them.

i'm pretty sure AKM and Antvasima already agreed on a warning. that's it.

It was literally just said that we should stop a few minutes ago, specifically to prevent this from happening.

Please, can we just quiet down and let the administrators do their job, rather than bicker with personal attacks and people completely unrelated to this case?

@Zark

Well, this is, as far as I remember, his first offense. A first offense for a generally behaved member has to be pretty bad in order to be considered ban-worthy. So I honestly think a warning is better. Keep an eye on him sure, and if he does so again then unfortunately we'd have to ban him then, but this is about the only time I'm hearing of Breaker doing anything bad.

@Wright That's not it. He did threaten to derail a thread just because of a tiny dispute with another member but when I looked into the thread, both had deleted their respective comments and the matter was back on track.

Although that is quite clearly unacceptable behavior even if he says someone else instigated it. But is it insta-ban worthy? No. There are people among us who have done worse multiple times and got warnings multiple times too. His offence isn't like a troll or vandal who is an immediate threat to the wiki and needs to be insta banned. As far as I'm aware, he's been here for a year and that's his first offence.

We'd obviously give a warning and opportunity to shape up his behavior and if he thinks he can get away with such behavior again in the future, he can try. Although I think he already said he won't do it again.

Hang on. I still remember what Earthyboy did, since he's mentioning my friends, I'll see if what he said was true.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

I will verify that Earthyboy did apologize for his actions in a group chat I'm in and I have noticed an improvement in his behavior. He hasn't been overly zealous about pushing exaggerated upgrades and he has been more civil in his interactions with others.

He did make a sock account to evade a ban which is definitely an issue since typically that'd result in people being perma banned. So whether or not Earthyboy would be allowed to come back is something I'd rather abstain from, but if it does get decided that he can come back, I won't object to him being here as long as he continues to show that he's changed for the better.

I think he should stay banned, problems with "behavior" is 98% the reasons of warnings and bans, the "change in behavior" could be a ploy and he is one of my buddies, he's been given chances and has made socks for the exact purpose of offense and avoiding bans. I don't see why he should come back when others in similar or exact same circumstances wouldn't able to. in my thoughts it's just unethical. wasn't this requested before? and it wasn't just earthyboy that was requested before, the reason being "they were given chances already" (not even being warned before bans and number of bans were 2)

if it wasn't accepted then, it should not be accepted now. there's spacebattles, facebook, discord and even other wiki's.

but if we're talking about it, admittingly Earthyboy And ZaStando has become more stable and courteous when interacting with others, they plan whether certain threads should be made or not with ShakeResounding (who i'm also scheming with) and if it does we ponder which order should it be placed. overall they're not as ignorant and displaced as they once were, even if they disagree with the statistics, they're willing to work it out and play the cards right. but if they weren't accepted back then, then i don't see why now.

I suppose that it may be safer to let him stay banned then.

I mean, Earthyboy has said quite a lot of things both on and offsite. Such as saying "The staff here don't have a single brain cell." And making socks to get around bans is definitely off limits. And while there are definitely people much worse than either of them, there is the fact that they both been banned from multiple wikis due to their behavior is something to consider. No one should be banned for their beliefs; though, them being pushy about their beliefs is a different story.

I recall this BlitzSevenTee was rumored to be a sock, but I think I recall it being mentioned that he doesn't appear to be the same guy. I'm fine with him being unblocked, but Zastando and EarthyBoy have both said some things that overall it may not be entirely safe to unblock them.

ZaStando unquestionably should stay blocked and ImagineBreaker makes it very obvious that he wants him unbanned because he's a friend and advocate for him.

Antvasima

Medeus makes sense to me.

yeah pretty much. @Shadow Please do not start, Earthyboy is also my friend but I admit both should stay unblocked or have some deep talk. i'm neutral here and not entirely against either. I would like them to be unblocked but looking at the status qup it's unlikely, the only difference between earthboy and zastando is one is more assertive, but one is more aggressive, earthyboy moreso then zastando, in wiki's earthyboy has point blank called the staff alot of dolphin talk, when zastando was involved it was "mmm kay" and didn't push the same mood, rather he stated the staff's arguments are flawed, not attacking the person, ZaStando can push anything he wants, whether he plays the right cards is the question, and the recent tier 5 stuff was with earthyboy's and zastando's cooperation. you haven't talked to zastando in months, stop personalizing and attacking, considering you mock others inappropriately more brutally with a opposition to you like zastando and medeus (via discord and wall thread's i've seen") you need to chill and back up because you're being unreasonable. asserting earthynoy should stay yet beating down zastando is showing a deeper scope going on.

@Medeus I can say, ZaStando wasn't banned from multiple wiki's, he's been in only 3, Omniversal Battlefield happened because SuperBearNeo has a strong hate towards him (when I asked why, he made poor excuses) and then blocked me too for questioning his motif, and then there's character stats profiles which basically got set ablaze because of stuff on discord, i don't know the entire story on csap but that's it, the true story. and that was a year and a half ago, he has had no problems with any other wiki. what has zastando specifically said? I'm fine with both staying blocked, i'm neutral here

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back