• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure if this is necessarily report worthy, but the user AtomicalBomb44 (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Atomical_bomb_44?useskin=oasis) has been demonstrating somewhat disruptive behaviour in this thread (https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3408463?useskin=oasis). He posted a CRT in the Versus Thread board, he's been completely insisting on a point that is easily and definitively disprovable that's already been discussed several times, and he's insisting on headcanon statements while showing levels of aggression and intolerance to people who disagree with him.

Again, I'm not sure if it's report worthy, and at best it'd just warrant a mild warning.

Removing the thread and the reason being "penis" is borderline trolling behavior from where I stand, but I'll wait for others' opinion.

I'm not sure if he has been behaving like that. He was proved wrong and he accepted it progressively to a point where he closed the thread instead of insisting to the point of toxicity. I agree that the topic has been repeated to an exhausting point, but he wasn't stubborn with it.

Carl johnson89, tho, was being aggresive and insulting other people. He's surely a sock, but I don't know whom. If anything, he should be blocked because his activity is self-declarative.

He hadn't yet closed the thread when I posted that above reply. Closing the thread with that message definitely seems like trolling at this point.

Yes, and the reason wasn't anything better either. Warning him might be the better since he doesn't seem like he was trolling that much giving his previous behavior. Trolls are usually stubborn and don't listen to people, let alone try to be comprehensive with them, but he accepted the reasonings against his point.

I have unblocked Z6ixty. Is somebody willing to give him a warning explanation?

Hm, I suppose unbanning him wouldn't cause too much harm. There has to be some room for forgiveness somehwere. Though, I say if we do welcome him back that he at least understands that he should be on his best behavior. Another mess up like that and you're gone for good. That's my take.

Somebody also still has to give a warning explanation to Z6ixty.

I suppose unblocking EarthyBoy is fine, but his previous account was permabanned for being extremely toxic. But it's possible he also could be like ZaStando; who also promised he would shape up despite immediately going back to his troublesome ways a not long after. But as I said, I don't mind giving him a second chance, but I'm definitely going to be on my feet about him. Plus, I think even the others like Shadow Warrior and Maverick know more about him and his methods.

And Maverick wrote the warning to Z6, and while it's preferable for staff members to give them; I at least commented to basically say that the words are true.

I don't agree with Earthyboy being unblocked. First, he's likely lying about not knowing that he was not allowed to sockpuppet as that should be common sense not to do. I've also interacted with him on Discord and I have the sense that he would try to bring drama onto the wiki like how ZaStando did because he got really mad about being blocked and he still has a toxic attitude when debating. Allowing him to come back is more trouble than its worth.

ShadowWarrior makes sene to me, and as Medeus pointed above, he likely knows Earthyboy better. It seems risky to unban him if his behaviour is that bad. I think we had a few similar cases before, and his violation was something that with common sense you wouldn't do to begin with.

Considering it's not just the horrible things he has been saying, but also saying some slur words behind everyone's backs not too long ago; it sounds pretty cut and paste that he's being very dishonest. It's literally one of our main rules against creating socks to get around a ban as well as one of the most common sensical things for any community; saying he doesn't know it's not allowed shows he's either not mature enough to understand basic rules and thus should not be here, or is deliberately being dishonest in hopes that we would just buy it; which would be even more immature.

In other words, he should stay permabanned as he's just going to push for exaggerated Sonic upgrades at any opportunity he sees and call everyone who disagrees with him the R word.

He seems to have dropped the issue.

A warning should be enough. I would appreciate staff help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back