• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if a warning is needed either, just inform them about blog editing and if they persist then maybe warn them, although I don't think it's needed even then as long as they keep it contained within their profile (unless it causes problems to the site server side or whatever).

Looking throught there stuff, they seem genuine and big into fan fiction and fan fiction crossovers. Everything in the blog seems to be mostly made by them and they have links to wattpads they created which goes into the story of the fanfiction characters.It seems completely innocent but they should probably know that the profiles they're making can't be real profiles since they're fan fiction.

He didn't seem to understand the way that this wiki worked, but he didn't seem malicious in the slightest either. Someone should have just talked to him first about the problems with what he was doing rather than instantly perma-blocking him.

Should I delete his spam blogs?

Yeah, his blogs could probably be deleted, but it was agreed a permaban was excessive.

Antvasima said:
Should I delete his spam blogs?
I would ask them. A few weeks ago they asked how to delete blogs and was given the answer but I guess didn't follow through with it probably because they forgot since they put a load of time into the blogs themselves or for some personal reason.They probably want specific ones deleted or something.

Perhaps some staff member can undo the ban and talk with him about that he has to stop posting pointless walls of text blogs here, and that he should save any important information from them, as they will be deleted?

Antvasima said:
Perhaps some staff member can undo the ban and talk with him about that he has to stop posting pointless walls of text blogs here, and that he should save any important information from them, as they will be deleted?
Is some administrator willing to handle this?

Well, maybe somebody could at least talk with him via another wiki, to investigate whether or not he was really a troll. His nonsense blogs should also probably be deleted eventually, but he might want to save the information first.

Okay. Thank you for being reasonable.

It is probably still best if somebody talks with him a bit first though.

Okay. Thank you for the help. You also have to remove the IP block though.

He literally admits it after calling everyone on the thread a Undertale wanker, and consistently shows this behaviour nonetheless.

If anything, repeatedly calling other users "undertards" for no apparent reason shows he's here for an agenda, instead of y'know, harmless fun.

I don't think he knew how the tiering system worked, and it would have been better if someone had explained that to him on his wall before he was blocked.

Still, it did seem he wanted to provoke undertale supporters.

Well, perhaps I overdid this. Since he is new, and this was the first thing that he did, I thought that he was trolling.

Um, even if he wasn't trolling, he was still being needlessly hostile, ignorant and confrontational. He was bound to get banned sooner or later.

It's pretty bad reasoning to block someone for stuff they may or may not continue saying in the future. I personally don't think he had too much malicious intent, but he definitely didn't make a good first impression either.

GyroNutz said:
I don't think he knew how the tiering system worked, and it would have been better if someone had explained that to him on his wall before he was blocked.

Still, it did seem he wanted to provoke undertale supporters.
His forst post seemed more like a reaction to (in his mind) a horrific stomp beind debated as if both were on equal footing, hiving him the idea that this site was overrun with biased Undertale fanboys. At least, that's how I read it.

If I unblock him, is somebody else willing to give him a warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back