• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent him a message, but manly for how to properly edit the pages or adding the new abilities.

That said, I would obviously prefer if he used proper formatting, so others do not have to clean up after him.

Also, I only gave him permission to edit the Toriko characters.

In his thread he says he forgot his Password.

Its not a sock puppet if they're not ban evading or pretending to be someone else.

From the sock puppet page:

"Sockpuppets shouldn't be confused with having multiple accounts. You are allowed to have more than one account on Fandom, so long as they are not used to cause disruption or deceive users."

That does sound suspicious, and saying "Forgot their password" could go both ways. It could be true with nothing ban worthy, but at the same time; people have said that as an excuse to abuse multiple accounts. No action needed as he seems okay so far, but feel free to look out for him. The only thing that does look like it could be given a notification is his multi-posting habits.

Schnee One said:
Forgetting your password is extremely common, even I did that, Gargoyle One and Two anyone?

You get literally zero gain for abusing multiple accounts and admitting to it, hell unless it's too avoid a ban you get literally zero gain out of it.
Unless you want to vote on your own threads I guess, but yeah. If you admit to it you get nothing.

From a quick glance at his message wall, at least 6 times.

He should honestly get a temp ban with such an excessive number. Clearly the warnings aren't working

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3349226

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back