• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Talking about Fujiwara, I think someone should add that cannot edit own talk page for her block.

She can still interact with the wiki despite being blocked if that setting isn’t turned on.
However, I was alerted off-site in the midst of this situation to the fact that Fujiwara used this to get someone to proxy for her, which is an obvious misuse of this. So I've adjusted the block setting.
Already done.

Regarding Fujiwara: I do not agree with suppressing her words on the forum, as while her ban stems from many problematic activities, her CRTs were generally not one of them. This does not mean we ought to encourage someone to essentially cede their account to Fuji, although discussing CRTs and using arguments thought of by her should be perfectly acceptable. It does not circumvent her ban in any significant way. If the forum's more intricate means of picking up on sock accounts detects this account as a sock, then it is a sock and should be banned, simply put. I do not know the full mechanisms of this, and while I do not want to encourage non-contributing, non-staff to weigh in on the subject, if it is based on IP addresses, then we should consider whether the information is accurate. Fujiwara does not strike me as a liar. Whatever other bullshit was performed, it is at least worth checking. For the record, as a conclusion, I do agree with Fuji's message wall being locked down.

Regarding Shion/Angelicx: I think it is unfair to regard some of the pieces of evidence against Angelicx as straightforward and clean-cut, as Shion also partook in nastiness- while these offenses are incredibly petty (Shion calling Angelicx "champ" so Angelicx calling Shion "son", "womp womp", etc etc), they occurred on both sides in at least some of the instances provided. I will agree with the notion that Angelicx may be considered to have started them, with something of a condescending tone earlier in the threads, but I really don't think these are unnaturally bad instances of behavior. As for the manipulation of the profile, precognition was accepted and would be fine to add, although the tweaking of the weaknesses section should have had a CRT, messing with key distinctions like that would fall within the bounds of a statistics change- whether self-evident or otherwise, it does need one. I wouldn't call this warning deserving behavior, though- this certainly treads the line in terms of what does and does not require such a CRT.

My conclusion on this case is that Angelicx very much should behave better, and certainly should not be correcting profiles during a match they themselves made- it tends to rub people the wrong way. Matches ought to be closed if such an eventuality does legitimately occur. I do not think a warning is necessary here, although a word of advice for Angelicx to be more mindful of CRT policies is given. As if it needed stating, I also do not think action is necessary in the case of Shion. The two should simply cease being rude before action is necessary.

You are very kind, Ant. I will still be trying my best to lend a hand.

As for the manipulation of the profile, precognition was accepted and would be fine to add,
Precognition is correct, I even agreed on the CRT. Problem is the way he words and uses it, he keeps pushing this idea that the precognition allows the character to attack from the future making the only way to dodge is immesurable speed or acasuality, even though both of the mods seemingly disagreed with it being any kind of fate or causality attack that cannot be dodged. High end was completely rejected and only precognition that allows him to see the future was allowed, yet it was worded and then used by Fallen like it is the high end.

Basically he is acting like the mods accepted the highest end and worded it that way, maybe its not vandalism but pretty sketchy in my opinion.

Thanks for evaulating though.

also doesnt champ mean champion lol

You were talking to yourself so I made a joke, a joke you liked.
How does talking to yourself make you schizo? That's not what that is, the joke doesn't make sense and can easily be misunderstood and is downright rude to mention like @Antvasima states earlier, it should have never be said here. I liked your comment because I genuinely laughed at it since you decided to go that far.
  • I called you biased because you were & I proved that while addressing your claims.
  • I don't recall calling you a liar. But I definitely have proof of you lying in the thread if you want to accuse me.
  • "Womp, Womp" isn't really a personal insult. It's really just a joke It's just used when somebody is overly fussing about something because they don't agree. That's no reason to do what you did nor is it a valid report because it's not rule breaking or toxic as you claim I made it.

Last edited:
he keeps pushing this idea that the precognition allows the character to attack from the future making the only way to dodge is immesurable speed or acasuality, even though both of the mods seemingly disagreed with it being any kind of fate or causality attack that cannot be dodged. High end was completely rejected and only precognition that allows him to see the future was allowed, yet it was worded and then used by Fallen like it is the high end.
@ActuallySpaceMan42 accepted everything as Precognition. What I proposed in that thread is that Ryuunosuke attacks his opponent's from the future and all my statements were directed to just that.
In summary,

Ryuunosuke is seeing a specific future; a future where he's beating the opponent. He's not seeing a future that's about to resonate itself in the present which is what Precognition entails;

His ability is more inclined to Clairvoyance;

Clairvoyance is second hand to Precognition because they both are able to view events of the future which is why it's linked on there;

Now for why it's Clairvoyance;

Again I believe this is Precognition & Clairvoyance as I've shown they're linked. Ryuunosuke is seeing a specific future where something specific happens; His attacks reaching his opponents. He accomplishes this in the present by using his perfect memory to replicate the vision which works on his opponents unless they can see the future to counter themselves.

Precognition allows someone to simply view a future to come which isn't the only thing Ryuunosuke is doing. Clairvoyance on the other hand let's you view a specific events that can happen at any point in time. Ryuunosuke is doing the both of these at the same time, viewing the future aswell as a future where he's dominating an opponent making it nigh impossible to counter.

Precognition doesn't allow users to view specific events in time which is why this ability isn't Precog, it allows you to view things that ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN and what Ryuunosuke sees isn't an incoming resonation of time but simply visions based future's that can happen where he's dominating his opponents even if they have the capability to dodge him normally making it inevitable which is why he's shocked when they're countered. by the rightful abilities btw.
wIth; Time Based Precognition
These were my arguments that @ActuallySpaceMan42 were addressing. He says they all fall under Unconventional Precognition because looking into the future and doing all these actions is simply just Precognition in another form which I now understand in his comment I quoted earlier;
Any form of Clairvoyance that involves seeing the future is precognition. Anyway, everything you said still falls under precognition. It may be slightly unconventional, but it is precognition all the same.

There are no limits on what precognition can do in fiction, or on the wiki. It can work anyway the Author wants it to, but as long as it involves seeing into the future, it's still precognition.
This is his words on my arguments. Shion you simply disagree which is fine but don't make a report on me because you disagree on my crt and what I proposed WHICH A MOD AGREED TO

Everyone. @ActuallySpaceMan42 already agreed for Unconventional Precognition. I've dm'd Glassman once more to get his final concencous on the crt for the sake of getting this over with once and for all..... I suspect Shion simply just denies what my character can do because he disagrees for no valid reason since he has been doing that on my crt already prior.... I've addressed every other allegation.

• "People with schizophrenia can experience: False beliefs that cannot be changed, even when presented facts (delusions). Seeing or hearing things that do not exist, such as a voice making commands (hallucinations)"
I said it because you were replying to nobody, it was funny and like you said you even laughed. I personally don't take offense in jokes such as you calling me a "vote manipulator" was obviously a joke so I kept it off the report.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 clearly never clarified or shown any kind of agreements towards it allowing Ryuu to like control the future and make stuff undodgeable and unavodiable. But for the sake of your argument lets assume @ActuallySpaceMan42 agreed, you still need one more agreement and Glassman clearly did not agree. Want me to remind you his comments?
Now let me remind you how you added it to the profile and argued.
You already did this before, anyways lets just wait for staff. Can you just stop multi-posting and clogging the thread? You didn't need to write three different comments.

I said it because you were replying to nobody, it was funny and like you said you even laughed. I personally don't take offense in jokes such as you calling me a "vote manipulator" was obviously a joke so I kept it off the report.
Pretty sure I stated why I laughed above & It wasn't because the joke was funny. But if that's your reason as opposed to being toxic then that's fine.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 clearly never clarified or shown any kind of agreements towards it allowing Ryuu to like control the future and make stuff undodgeable and unavodiable.
That's because Ryuunosuke doesn't "control" the future. That wasn't my proposition. That's just deceitful. He simply looks into the future to attack his opponents from there making it undodgeable conventionally without the use of Time Based Precognition which the OP addressed....... It was then agreed to be just Unconventional Precognition since he replied to my most recent summary of the thread.....
@ActuallySpaceMan42 agreed, you still need one more agreement and Glassman clearly did not agree. Want me to remind you his comments?
To be completely fair. @Theglassman12 already agreed for Precognition. Validating why I added it;
That's not how fate hax works, seeing what you want happen in the future doesn't mean you're changing the fate or the future in a literal sense. If I saw in the future that my desire of wanting to eat a hamburger becomes real, and that literally happened, I'm not changing my fate to where I eat a hamburger because that's a very mundane thing to do, and your examples is just that someone's trying to land their shots on someone, which is not even close to something supernatural like Yhwach from Bleach where his entire schtick is that he sees the future and literally changes it however he wants.

Seeing futures where something happens is literally textbook definition precognition. Idk what the hell makes you think that in any way shape or form that doesn't translate to precognition.

I'm honestly not seeing clairvoyance here either
He literally says the same thing as @ActuallySpaceMan42 ;
Any form of Clairvoyance that involves seeing the future is precognition. Anyway, everything you said still falls under precognition. It may be slightly unconventional, but it is precognition all the same.

There are no limits on what precognition can do in fiction, or on the wiki. It can work anyway the Author wants it to, but as long as it involves seeing into the future, it's still recognition.
ITS ALL PRECOGNITION. It's unconventional because Precognition isn't an offense ability since Ryuunosuke is able to attack others from the future with it. Precognition is usually a defense ability giving the user quirks of reacting ahead. The mods were on the same level of agreement in my eyes on the matter and 2 mod votes are enough to add a small crt. Again all I see is you disagreeing with whatever I proposed.

Now let me remind you how you added it to the profile and argued.
You already did this before, anyways lets just wait for staff. Can you just stop multi-posting and clogging the thread? You didn't need to write three differentcomments
Those two sentences you quote literally suggest the same thing;
  • Ryuunosuke attacks his opponents from the future making it undodgeable.
Sans specifically gets one shotted because he was 9-B and Ryuunosuke is 9-A. I'm sure it's obvious why. I don't see the misunderstanding.

I type in multi walls before since forum on my end has a problem since my chrome shows blank screens to some comments, currently resolving that by updating chrome itself and because it was genuinely a lot to cover. Dragon already told me this so I'm trying my best to limit the walls

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm confused by what happened.
Shion alleges that Angelicx was unnecessarily rude in a VS thread they made between Sans and Ryuunosuke (this guy, third key). Over the course of the match, catty comments were made, although they were relatively mild, in my opinion. The second issue brought up was the fact that Angelicx was changing Ryuunosuke's profile while the match was ongoing, in particular making a CRT to attempt to redefine the mechanics of the character's precognition into something stronger for the purposes of the match (this was rejected by you and Glass), as well as changing the weaknesses section.

Many of the posts in the RVRT are inappropriately about the match debate itself and can be ignored.

I’ve said in the thread that it’s just more precognition and not fate hax, so if fallen added something that I didn’t agree with in the first place then yeah not really a good sign.
I checked the profile changes, and from what I can tell he didn't add any abilities or anything, just expanded on the abilities explanation and shorted Kilojoules to KJ.

He was manipulating your opinions in order to get what he wants. After seeing both of you disagree with Fate Hax or Causality Hax he did the following.

Added "Ryuunosuke is able to look into the future to see his attacks landing on his opponents from the future making them a sure hit and undodgeable when resonated in the present"

Argued that @ActuallySpaceMan42 accepted "His ability is accepted as Precognition in an Unconventional matter for being able to make actions in the future"

Argued that both of you agreed with "it's just looking into the future and attacking your opponent from there."

So basically extremely bad faithed vote manipulation, minor vandalism and just being a liar.

Last edited:
Well, that is, from what I can tell, that is what the Character does in their verse.

From what I understand, this character's ability involves a form of precognition that shows them the specific actions they need to take to land a hit, rather than just glimpses of the immediate future. My understanding is as long as the character remains in sync with the present ('resonates'), they are guaranteed to land a hit unless the opponent possesses an ability that counters precognition or there is really no possibility of them landing a strike due to an unbridgeable skill gap.
He worded it a bit weird, making it seem like he's doing some kind of Immeasurable Speed feat or something.
Same thing here, I agree he worded it badly and made it seem like he was doing more than he is.

He worded it a bit weird, making it seem like he's doing some kind of Immeasurable Speed feat or something. Same thing here, I agree he worded it badly and made it seem like he was doing more than he is.
Yep, and I believe he did this on purpose. Right after he goes to versus thread removal and starts arguing that Ryuu will simply make an undodgeable attack through time to one shot Sans while also straight up lying about how Glass and you specifically agreed to it. Since he has a record for doing similar stuff on profiles and generally messing with them I think its safe to say it was made in bad faith.

Thats all I've gotta say, will leave the rest to staff.

Answer to @Theglassman12 Edit: I did. He made the wording like that to make it seem like he has that ability. My report is not just because of this situation, it was about his toxicity too

He worded it a bit weird, making it seem like he's doing some kind of Immeasurable Speed feat or something
I worded it similar to how u explained it in the crt thread. I didn't deliberately do anything nor lie, I quoted what I said regarding the ability but if wording is the problem then it can be fixed. I didn't add anything about Fate Hax as it was rejected. I simply put it as Unconventional Precognition which is what @ActuallySpaceMan42 suggested. Shion is lying on my name. To this day, Fate Hax or anything beyond that doesn't exist on the profile. Just Precognition like both mods suggested.

Well, that is, from what I can tell, that is what the Character does in their verse.

From what I understand, this character's ability involves a form of precognition that shows them the specific actions they need to take to land a hit, rather than just glimpses of the immediate future. My understanding is as long as the character remains in sync with the present ('resonates'), they are guaranteed to land a hit unless the opponent possesses an ability that counters precognition or there is really no possibility of them landing a strike due to an unbridgeable skill gap.
Indeed. This is what basically what I wrote. Ryuunosuke possesses undodgeable attacks once the present resonates in time through the glimpses he sees from the future of him attacking the opponent.

Yep, and I believe he did this on purpose. Right after he goes to versus thread removal and starts arguing that Ryuu will simply make an undodgeable attack through time to one shot Sans while also straight up lying about how Glass and you specifically agreed to it. Since he has a record for doing similar stuff on profiles and generally messing with them I think its safe to say it was made in bad faith.
This is just unnecessary blaming and reaching. It's all a wording issue, I didn't deliberately do anything. Enough of the accusations now. Not like the rest matters since this is isn't a RVRT. We can resolve that issue there. This is not the place to do that.

He worded it a bit weird, making it seem like he's doing some kind of Immeasurable Speed feat or something.
What?? How is his hax related to speed?? That's nonsense brought on disbelief. He's not doing this because he's fast, he's just doing this because he has the ability to see ahead of time and do actions there because he exists 2 seconds into the future;
Time-Based Precognition (Ryuunosuke is printed & shifted in coordinates 2 seconds ahead in time
This is on his profile

Last edited:
But Fujiwara seems to have spent a lot of time properly analysing the issue, and the point of our wiki is not to give all characters exaggerated statistics, but to give them accurate statistics. 🙏

The problem was Fujiwara's bad behaviour, not her analysis of this verse.
Don't we have rules that it isn't allowed to copy paste arguments from a banned user? I think we already put down some rules last time when it happened with Weekly. There's no real punishment for the banned user if they can still interact by having a proxy account be their mouthpiece word-to-word.

There's no real punishment for the banned user if they can still interact by having a proxy account be their mouthpiece word-to-word.
Pretty sure the punishment is the same for like any other user who spams sock accounts, especially if those proxies (assuming they're not actual socks) are consistently doing this fully aware of the rules against banned users having others parrot their arguments word for word.

I'm not sure if we actually have an explicit rule on it, but that should definitely not be allowed.

It's one thing for banned users to discuss stuff off-site and advise arguments - nothing can be done about that.

But letting other users directly copy-paste their arguments onto the forum... That's just a way of circumventing their ban, and I think it should be pretty obvious that we don't allow banned users to circumvent their bans on here.

It was proposed as a rule sometime ago but received a middling response, as simply posting arguments was regarded as acceptable.

Regardless, if a rule proposal is to be made, it ought not happen on the RVRT.

Don't we have rules that it isn't allowed to copy paste arguments from a banned user? I think we already put down some rules last time when it happened with Weekly. There's no real punishment for the banned user if they can still interact by having a proxy account be their mouthpiece word-to-word.
Not entirely, I think the proposals were rejected mainly because some banned users such as Everlasting, Aeyu, and FanofRPGs sometimes had valuable points to be made despite banned statuses. I think what matters more is the information and details of their arguments rather than who made them. Though it is a different story to just copy/paste everything the banned user says as if they were never banned. It's okay if occasion or of they are legit using resources that are reliable such as provided scans. And definitely do not just copy/paste some random hostile comments from offsite users banned or not. For example, simply copy/pasting some rude Discord, Reddit, or GameFAQs comments that are clearly ridiculing the community is forbidden.

I believe this was the thread where the conclusions were discussed and drawn.

Last edited:
Reporting Phasewave101 for derailing (Could be a potential alt)
Reasons:
1) He/she always delay his/her replies in hope that Astral does not reply back (check the timing)
2) There is also this weird behaviour of him/her deleting and reposting replies making it harder to reply back (Did it twice)
3) Trying to claim that we use headcanon when even staffs and other people have no complaints with the evidence we use
(He/she either did not read the evidence properly or ignoring it by intention)
4) What makes it more suspicious is that we found that he/she joined fandom 2 months ago and his/her first reply was one of the replies from our thread. There is a possibility it could be an alt because the only thing he/she follow is Tensura nothing else, which leads us to suggest that the account was made for the purpose of aiming/attacking our verse

Last edited:
Not entirely, I think the proposals were rejected mainly because some banned users such as Everlasting, Aeyu, and FanofRPGs sometimes had valuable points to be made despite banned statuses. I think what matters more is the information and details of their arguments rather than who made them. Though it is a different story to just copy/paste everything the banned user says as if they were never banned. It's okay if occasion or of they are legit using resources that are reliable such as provided scans. And definitely do not just copy/paste some random hostile comments from offsite banned or not. For example, simply copy/pasting some rude Discord or GameFAQs comments that are clearly ridiculing the community.

I believe this was the thread where the conclusions were discussed and drawn.
I agree with Medeus about this issue. What is most relevant is what is best for the overall reliability of our wiki pages, so if a banned member is genuinely able to openly help out in that regard via an unbanned member, that seems acceptable to me, as long as it is handled in a balanced/not overdone manner. 🙏

Reasons:
1) He/she always delay his/her replies in hope that Astral does not reply back (check the timing)
2) There is also this weird behaviour of him/her deleting and reposting replies making it harder to reply back (Did it twice)
3) Trying to claim that we use headcanon when even staffs and other people have no complaints with the evidence we use
4) What makes it more suspicious is that we found that he/she joined fandom 2 months ago and his/her first reply was one of the replies from our thread. There is a possibility it could be an alt because the only thing he/she follow is Tensura nothing else, which leads us to suggest that the account was made for the purpose of aiming/attacking our verse
Adding to that, the infamous 3-times banned user Jozaysmith implied that he still had means to get back on forum, and also had other accounts he could use.
Note : I didn't comply to anything and simply played along or ignored them.

Reasons:
Our forum has not registered that account as being a sockpuppet. There was a rather close in time IP address overlap with an unrelated account here, but that was likely due to that the country they both live in has comparatively few IP addresses assigned to it, and that they seem to constantly quickly change from person to person there. 🙏

Back