• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @Coomandar for his behavior in this thread, including insults to intelligence and claiming anyone who believes Boros is superior to Tatsumaki is simply a fanboy, such as:
i wont even waste my time trying to defend myself since you didnt even mention the guy who said that people who believes that boros is inferior or equal to tatsumaki are foolish

an extremely biased report.

and many of your points arent even logical

i said
“people argue because boros has alot of fanboys, just because of that. Your point makes absolutely ZERO sense.

alot of people also argue that boros is somewhat comparable to cosmic fear, do you think that they are right too just because theres alot of people saying the same shit?”

and theres nothing wrong with it, it’s a fact.

the fact that alot of people believes in something doesnt make it a fact
random chauvinism accusations? don’t play crazy at me.

it’s a common sense that female characters are underrated. I didn’t even flag anyone, i just put in evidence something that happens.

I just wanted mention this as an argument as why people underestimate tatsumaki that much.

“It's still relevant unless you genuinely believe Tatsumaki or Pyscho-Orochi can achieve the same things that Boros did: make Saitama shocked, make him say "strong" several times, call them the strongest opponent he has ever faced, unleash attacks that could destroy the world's surface, and make Saitama feel like he is almost in a real fight. But they can't, even with Pre-Balding Saitama. I could even argue that Boros is as strong as Pre-Serious Copy Cosmic Garou. So the idea that Boros is inferior to or comparable with Tatsumaki is just foolish. And in those two instances, it was quite literally stated that she was not holding back. I don't see how this is even an argument.”

Last edited by a moderator:
@Coomandar Stop spamming the RVR thread. You're not making your case any better. If you have nothing to say to defend yourself, then leave this up to staff and go about your day.

@Coomandar Stop spamming the RVR thread. You're not making your case any better. If you have nothing to say to defend yourself, then leave this up to staff and go about your day.
i already defended myself.
He took things out of context and didn’t make reports about the other guy that i won’t mention.
this was a biased report.

this was a biased report.
(I should preface that this was said in response to a toxic comment from the user Worthless, but two wrongs don't make a right as they say; if Worthless's behavior should also be checked, I'm perfectly fine with that)

Yeah okay, ignore the fact that I said I was down to have a look at his behavior too - and I'd like to add this is especially the case since he's also been banned for toxicity in the past. Totally a biased report

then why you didn’t flag him the same way? i wonder
You're not making things any better for yourself. I'm not gonna try to appease you, I'm just saying it like it is. If you really must know, Worthless didn't say as many things that were report-worthy. I only found one (the one I alluded to in my report), and the one he said that you sent is more of an argument from incredulity than anything

To avoid clogging the thread, I won't engage in this back-and-forth. Thank you

I should preface that this was said in response to a toxic comment from the user Worthless, but two wrongs don't make a right as they say; if Worthless's behavior should also be checked, I'm perfectly fine with that

From what I’ve seen @Worthless is pretty consistently rude in basically every One Punch Man discussion they participate in (though their conduct is less egregious than Coomandar cussing people out), including on the thread in question. Recent examples:

“sorry if you think having a brain means being the biggest fanboy”

“If you think you can reason with those guys, then you clearly haven't been around here. Trust me many others have tried reasoning with them, but nothing gets through their thick head including I, when I still used to be so active here.”

Though this doesn’t justify how Coomandar responded, it just shows his outburst probably came from a place of bad blood rather than coming out of nowhere.

From what I’ve seen @Worthless is pretty consistently rude in basically every One Punch Man discussion they participate in (though their conduct is less egregious than Coomandar cussing people out), including on the thread in question. Recent examples:

“If you think you can reason with those guys, then you clearly haven't been around here. Trust me many others have tried reasoning with them, but nothing gets through their thick head including I, when I still used to be so active here.”

Though this doesn’t justify how Coomandar responded, it just shows his outburst probably came from a place of bad blood rather than coming out of nowhere.
Honestly, I think this would be good enough to warrant a report for Worthless as well, in which case I'd like to bring this up as well

So the idea that Boros is inferior to or comparable with Tatsumaki is just foolish.
The difference is that I was simply referring to their argument, but hey, I don't really mind getting banned for that. 🤷

Trying to suggest I was the cause of his outburst or deserve such treatment when he has been doing that to almost everyone who thinks Boros is stronger just looks like you want to put me in a difficult situation. 🤷

They literally did the same thing with Darkphantom, in which Coomander basically responded with 'don't ever disrespect me again by comparing me to that guy,' but I don't see you saying anything about that. And i don't even trying to be mean in those messages you just copied I'm simply stating what I sees. You can ask everyone about what Ender said in the closed thread and they will say the same thing.

i wasn’t really having any bad times with anyone in the thread but you worthless.

even thought i dont think this situation is as serious as cloverdragon made it look, i have nothing against you at all.

darkphantom has been passively agressive to me, SPECIFICALLY to me since the day he joined this forum.
This guy LITERALLY is obsessed with me.

Last edited:
Coom literally always talks like that especially to me or any die hard boros fan
you literally ghost me everytime, everything i say about tatsumaki you are there to reply some random madness

none here can deny it.

calling you a stalker wouldnt be a lie.

but we are not arguing here.

bye

Trying to suggest I was the cause of his outburst or deserve such treatment when he has been doing that to almost everyone who thinks Boros is stronger just looks like you want to put me in a difficult situation. 🤷
Coomandar is obviously at fault for his own actions. My comment’s intention was just to illustrate this is a “multiple people are being toxic” situation rather than a single person being at fault.
And i don't even trying to be mean in those messages you just copied I'm simply stating what I sees.
The remarks you’re framing as simple observations (“Anyone with an IQ above 5 would agree with me”, “There is no way you really thought that's actually an argument. I'm not taking ya ass seriously”, ect) are just straight up insults.

I'm writing this RvR report on behalf of someone who wishes to not be identified with the report. Please note that I have not done more than briefly read over the details of the report at present for any obvious discrepancies, and posting this report is not confirmation of my stance on it. The current report has only minor edits from the original report provided to me to keep it to the relevant details.

I would like to report Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara for these three recent comments on two threads: here, here, and here.
  1. Saying the following in response to someone's argument: "I'm not gonna sugarcoat this for you, if you cannot see the enemies explicitly regenerating after Kratos tears them to pieces, then I think you might legitimately have some sort of issues with your eyesight. I'm not saying that to insult you, I'm genuinely concerned for your health." Saying it's 'not to insult them' just makes it worse.
  2. Glass mistakenly used the wrong pronouns for Fuji, and Fuji commented on this saying "How do people keep getting my pronouns wrong when they're right there? I know why but I'd like to pretend for a moment that my existence isn't controversial." Unless I'm mistaken, this just seems like randomly claiming it's transphobia on Glass's end, despite it being a mistake that he went in and fixed.
  3. Most recently, in the pet peeves thread, she was taking a potshot at "people making a big deal about leaving the wiki over their verse getting downgraded." Considering the verse she's been downgrading and the person that just left, this is very evidently a potshot at KLOL specifically - as he just requested a permaban from Ant. However, he was very discrete about this and didn't make a big deal at all, so she actively looked for his messages and proceeded to talk shit.

I would like to report Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara for these three recent comments on two threads: here, here, and here.
  1. Saying the following in response to someone's argument: "I'm not gonna sugarcoat this for you, if you cannot see the enemies explicitly regenerating after Kratos tears them to pieces, then I think you might legitimately have some sort of issues with your eyesight. I'm not saying that to insult you, I'm genuinely concerned for your health." Saying it's 'not to insult them' just makes it worse.
  2. Glass mistakenly used the wrong pronouns for Fuji, and Fuji commented on this saying "How do people keep getting my pronouns wrong when they're right there? I know why but I'd like to pretend for a moment that my existence isn't controversial." Unless I'm mistaken, this just seems like randomly claiming it's transphobia on Glass's end, despite it being a mistake that he went in and fixed.
  3. Most recently, in the pet peeves thread, she was taking a potshot at "people making a big deal about leaving the wiki over their verse getting downgraded." Considering the verse she's been downgrading and the person that just left, this is very evidently a potshot at KLOL specifically - as he just requested a permaban from Ant. However, he was very discrete about this and didn't make a big deal at all, so she actively looked for his messages and proceeded to talk shit.
1. Hard as it may seem to believe, I was being mostly genuine with that comment. I think there's a good chance that they have nothing wrong with their eyesight and are merely refusing to acknowledge what is pretty straightforward visual evidence, but that'd be assuming ill intent without any backing.

2. That comment being half-joking aside, I've had several experiences on this site where people I've regularly interacted with turn out to be wildly transphobic, so I'm not inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt when they make mistakes like this. I do not think it is wrong to say that this community has an issue with transphobia, and that has made me a bit more likely to assume ill intent. The fact that my pronouns are on screen every time people on this site talk to me makes it even less likely to be an honest mistake.

EDIT: One person was even permanently banned in part due to their transphobia towards me, so that's also worth considering.

3. No, I didn't look for his messages. They were shared with me over Discord, which I can provide evidence of if needed. It's also not a potshot against an individual - I do not understand why having a broad issue with the wiki is somehow being interpreted as me singling out and harassing an individual. Hell, in this particular case, I can confirm it isn't specific to KLOL seeing as I went through something similar with @LordGinSama a few months back (though he did have reasons for leaving beyond VS stuff, and we've since made amends).

As usual, I think this is just another frivolous report trying to take advantage of the many past frivolous reports against me to try and build up a case for a ban where there is none. I would, however, like to apologize to @Aetheric Pariah for the comment about their eyesight, because while I did genuinely mean what I said and had no ill intent in saying it, I'm realizing that it did unintentionally come off as degrading. So, I apologize for insulting you in that way.

Glass mistakenly used the wrong pronouns for Fuji, and Fuji commented on this saying "How do people keep getting my pronouns wrong when they're right there? I know why but I'd like to pretend for a moment that my existence isn't controversial." Unless I'm mistaken, this just seems like randomly claiming it's transphobia on Glass's end, despite it being a mistake that he went in and fixed.
This one in particular seems like a petty reason to report Fuji, and while I could comment on the others I’ll comment on this one.
Making a very indirect comment, not even towards Glass himself expressing frustrations over being misgendered I completely fine. In no way does it elude to her calling him transphobic, and, when we have a pronoun feature that is front and center on a profile and user messages, I too would be frustrated if people were getting it wrong.
now, is the struckthrough message nessecary? No, but let’s not kid ourselves that Fuji and other members have faced targeted discrimination for simply being trans, and this messages reads more like a general complaint than a “Man glass, **** you, you’re transphobic.”

I'll be blunt, this is a nothing burger.

1) I agree the comment is uncalled for, but it's relatively minor and our threshold for taking action/making reports is considerably higher than this.​
2) The fact remains that Fuji was misgendered, and the first user to point it out said something akin to "technically" Fuji is a she. Her suspicion that such things are not merely accidental but pertain to her identity isn't so far fetched that we should interpret it maliciously. No one ever accidentally refers to me as "she." I am more than willing to accept that it was an honest mistake, but Fuji's reaction hardly warrants discussion here. As of me writing this a non-staff member commented and misgendered Fuji, so, this is indeed a recurring problem.​
3) The remark that she made is not reportable, the same way I wouldn't report the users that said "fr" under it, or the person that said people who do this are "babies."​

Parts 2 and 3 seem so clearly unreportable that I get the impression they are just there to lend credibility to the first comment, which was actually impolite. However, I don't think it's merely coincidence that every minor slip up from Fuji gets reported here.

I would think that taking a potshot at someone and implying someone's transphobic over a clarified honest mistake aren't unreportable, nor do I think trying to paint this as being motivated in some way is a good look at all.

I don't think a single person is denying the evident problem of transphobia on the wiki, and we should rightfully punish those that are in fact transphobic. I of all people would push for that. At the same time, it's a serious accusation over something that was in fact clarified to be a mistake (and edited accordingly).

Also @CurrySenpai yeah she technically didn't mention Glass but he was the only one in that thread that got her pronouns wrong - it's not rocket science to conclude she was directing this at him. Much like how it's not rocket science to say that Fuji downgrading God of War + KLOL supporting God of War + KLOL leaving just now = she's taking a potshot at KLOL when her comment was just after he left.

Might just be me, but this is kinda downplaying it and I'm not fond of that. Don't expect me to comment further, but that's my take.

The 1st one is the only one that could be report worthy. Emphasize on could, not would.

The 2nd one is a reasonable thing to be upset about. Misgendering could be forgiving if it happened once and done by accident. But if it's a regular occurrence, it becomes quite disrespectful even to the point where it is downright sexist and transphobic. I don't think it was Glass's intention of being transphobic, in fact I recall that someone being homophobic or transphobic was something he agreed should be kicked from the site.

While I can see some people seeing that as a gloat, I don't think it's an evidence to see it as a KLOL gloat. People leaving the wiki outright due to being upset about their favorite verse(s) being downgraded is indeed a common occurrence though.

it's not rocket science to conclude she was directing this at him. Much like how it's not rocket science to say that Fuji downgrading God of War + KLOL supporting God of War + KLOL leaving just now = she's taking a potshot at KLOL when her comment was just after he left.
I do find it rather suspicious that Fuji made that comment after KLOL just made his resignation, as it seemed like she was just gloating.
This is her comment in full:
Not too fond of people who make a big deal about quitting the wiki whenever a verse they like is downgraded. Like, this is what you signed up for when you started arguing in threads, that's how this hobby works.

I don't think it's at question here that this was in some way about KLOL given the timing. However, I think focusing on whether or not it's about KLOL is sort of missing the main problem with this report. Even if this was directly at KLOL this would not be reportable at all. Are we going to hand out a warning for Fuji saying she is "not too fond" of a specific person or group of people?

Also @CurrySenpai yeah she technically didn't mention Glass but he was the only one in that thread that got her pronouns wrong - it's not rocket science to conclude she was directing this at him. Much like how it's not rocket science to say that Fuji downgrading God of War + KLOL supporting God of War + KLOL leaving just now = she's taking a potshot at KLOL when her comment was just after he left.

Might just be me, but this is kinda downplaying it and I'm not fond of that. Don't expect me to comment further, but that's my take.
I never said it wasn't about KLOL. The comment was in fact spurred on by him leaving. I just noted that it wasn't specific to him, because I've seen this sort of thing happen before. I also don't hold this against KLOL personally; It is an issue across this community as a whole, and I just don't like the mentality that one should up and leave because a character or verse they like isn't as strong as it used to be. I've talked about this in private many times before, which I could gladly show you if you're not convinced. There are a lot of things in this community I don't like, but that doesn't mean I personally despise everyone who partakes in those behaviors, nor is complaining about those things a rule violation. If it is, then why not just shut down the pet peeves thread entirely?

I'm largely ambivalent to the second and first parts. They are relatively minor issues all things considered. The potshot to KLOL when he just wishes to not be bothered about this is very tasteless to me. Not going to advocate for another warning or whatever, just making my thoughts known.

This is her comment in full:

Not too fond of people who make a big deal about quitting the wiki whenever a verse they like is downgraded. Like, this is what you signed up for when you started arguing in threads, that's how this hobby works.
I don't think it's at question here that this was in some way about KLOL given the timing. However, I think focusing on whether or not it's about KLOL is sort of missing the main problem with this report. Even if this was directly at KLOL this would not be reportable at all. Are we going to hand out a warning for Fuji saying she is "not too fond" of a specific person or group of people?
This isn't just about making a deal of things, the downgrades were for the same verse were just rather being spammed left and right each after week without any sort of cooldown which I already told you and Fuji before on a previous page, and it rather stressed him out.

This isn't just about making a deal of things, the downgrades were for the same verse were just rather being spammed left and right each after week without any sort of cooldown which I already told you and Fuji before on a previous page, and it rather stressed him out.
Okay, but this is outside the scope of the discussion, which is whether this comment Fuji made is a rule violation. It doesn't appear to be.

I think it was also tasteless to attribute it to simply being the result of downgrading a verse when, as Propellus mentioned, these were legit being spammed without any sort of cooldown. Like, no shit that's gonna stress someone out, and I feel like some level of consideration should've been made in that regard.

I still feel that all these things holistically constitute a rule violation. I'm really not sure how they don't.

Propellus mentioned, these were legit being spammed without any sort of cooldown. Like, no shit that's gonna stress someone out, and I feel like some level of consideration should've been made in that regard.
Again, I feel this is entirely beyond the scope of this report, but since it has now been brought up by two staff members I will address it:

The notion of someone being stressed out by a series of minor ability removal threads being "spammed" is not something I can take seriously at all. The idea that Fuji should be spreading out a series of primarily self-evident minor ability removals out of emotional consideration for someone is unreasonable. We are all responsible for regulating our own emotions, and I cannot imagine an inconvenience/stressor less serious than this. In any case, it does not pertain to whether Fuji's comments broke a rule.

I’ll just say this, the fact Fuji went out of her way to comment on the fact I made a typo on her gender and start accusing me of being transphobic despite the fact we’ve talked normally for a while now is kind of insulting to me. I don’t see why the **** this random accusation towards me is in anyway shape or form justified. Especially when the comment in question I’m calling out the fact she’s going out of her way to insult someone’s eyesights just because they’re “not paying attention to scans”, something she already got a warning not that long ago while participating in threads about GoW.

Again, I feel this is entirely beyond the scope of this report, but since it has now been brought up by two staff members I will address it:

The notion of someone being stressed out by a series of minor ability removal threads being "spammed" is not something I can take seriously at all. The idea that Fuji should be spreading out a series of primarily self-evident minor ability removals out of emotional consideration for someone is unreasonable. We are all responsible for regulating our own emotions, and I cannot imagine an inconvenience/stressor less serious than this. In any case, it does not pertain to whether Fuji's comments broke a rule.
I'm sorry, but if you're gonna make downgrades for "self-evident minor ability" removals, then you might as well should just gather up everything you see on the profiles that you'd find rather sus to begin with, or might as well just wait a while before proceeding on the next downgrade. Not just make downgrade after downgrade for days, sure we're responsible for our emotions, but that shouldn't change the fact that it gets very annoying that you're having to debate for the same verse everyday now and be expected to be present each time it happens. The more it escalates after days it's just going to come off as harassment that you're only doing this to get a rise out of the supporters.

That's the last comment I'll make on the matter.

I most likely won’t comment further since I don’t have much involvement in here outside of just generally watching the GoW threads but I do want to say this. The “making a big deal out of leaving” part is kind of ironic given that his retirement was probably one of the quietest retirements I’ve seen on the wiki. I know he wasn’t the only one involved or being “called out” by the message but him being the catalyst for said message, his retirement not even being fully because of said threads, and it being literally the same day does make it worse.

Also I’m pretty sure the entire point was to make the retirement quiet so that something like this wouldn’t happen but obviously we’ve passed that point.

I’ll just say the comment wasn’t exactly in the best of tastes. I don’t think any kind of punishment is necessary probably like a warning at most for the message since given recent stuff it wasn’t really in the best of tastes and kind of just seemed like gloating.

Back