• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

While I agree responses to the thread weren't the best, the rejection had points that having no context, scans, or substance equals a recipe for disaster of a thread that can result an immediate closure.
I already talked with another mod and she said i could add scans to keep it up

While I agree responses to the thread weren't the best, the rejection had points that having no context, scans, or substance equals a recipe for disaster of a thread that can result an immediate closure.
but its very late for me so idk if I should add them now or I could wait (5am)

In truth I was not the accuser, I was relaying a report made by another user. Initially it was kept private as that user had requested that their identity not be made known because they were concerned that Transcending and B_T would harass him for it. Eventually they discovered his identity themselves on account of having "spies" in Discord servers that they were banned from. The sentiment was expressed to me by a few users that people were afraid to speak negatively about those two even in private servers they were not in, because they essentially had a handful of "snitches" who would relay anything that was said about them, which would result in the people saying it being harassed publicly, usually on Quora posts.
I have something to add on to Transcending's unban appeal. And it's that Josh, one of the guy who leaked the scans to Deagon, didn't have interest in reporting Transcending, so that's not entirely true it seems. Here's a scan for proof.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/black...and-light-speed-statement.163656/post-6331551

https://vsbattles.com/threads/black...and-light-speed-statement.163656/post-6331556

Reporting Luci5678 for condescending behavior and getting hostile over a poorly-made CRT that boasts no scans, no proper justifications and is running solely on argument of incredulity.

Some of the other comments responding there might've been a tad too hostile as well, so if some thread mods could go over there and issue warnings and close the thread (Since it's been met with rejection), that'd be great.
I was asleep, but I’d like to add onto this with the fact that he oddly decided to insult me too despite me trying to stop all the insults being levied at the OP

It was, you don't get to be going around calling people mad and babies during a debate
I mean that's fine i get that now but its not completely unreasonable I just expected the environment to be more friendly and argumentative not just people getting in there feels

I mean that's fine i get that now but its not completely unreasonable I just expected the environment to be more friendly and argumentative not just people getting in there feels
I see many users that were being rude but Clover wasn't one of them so I don't see a justification for you to insult him.

That's the thing. I was trying to get everyone to settle down because that attitude was unwarranted, so I have no idea why you were attacking me too
because I dont get notifications unless u directly reply to one of my messages I would've had to scroll through the whole thing which I don't usually do

because I dont get notifications unless u directly reply to one of my messages I would've had to scroll through the whole thing which I don't usually do
Learn from this and move on anyway, we all do mistakes. Next time if u encounter such situation either u just bring a staff to cool things down or report that situation before it gets escalated rather than bursting out on everyone blindly. That much is fine, nothing else there's to it.

Reporting @Twisted_Little_Raven and @Reio35 for making clear innuendos in the bleach general thread
raven:
reio:
raven again:

It's always these two, it's always these innuendos, they always get reported and warned, it never stops, they never show remorse, and it makes the bleach general thread an obnoxious place to be.

I will ask that @Twisted_Little_Raven and @Reio35 stop making suggestive comments towards one another. Regardless of your intent, I do agree that the posts come off wrong and given the history here, I think it's best to just not provoke that. Comment chains have already been deleted in this recent string of reports, so I will consider this a warning to both of you.

I will ask that @Twisted_Little_Raven and @Reio35 stop making suggestive comments towards one another. Regardless of your intent, I do agree that the posts come off wrong and given the history here, I think it's best to just not provoke that. Comment chains have already been deleted in this recent string of reports, so I will consider this a warning to both of you.
I will say, this is at least the third time they've been warned for it. i've found two other comments from Damage3245 and JUST TODAY from LordTracer

Didn't even violate any rules but if that's how you wanna play it okay

A warning for sending a Skyrim picture of a skill in game? When I'm a sword collector? Huh? Yea sorry im not buying it. If you can show me what that violates then cool if not then I don't buy it. So I have to say I'm a sword collector before saying that? Ridiculous lol

I will say, this is at least the third time they've been warned for it. i've found two other comments from Damage3245 and JUST TODAY from LordTracer telling Reio not to make weird comments like that
The amout times many plp other than me and raven have said things over the years and no one said anything. Yet your are specifically trying to target us for some reason.

I can build a case on like 6 plp rn if wanted

I will say, this is at least the third time they've been warned for it. i've found two other comments from Damage3245 and JUST TODAY from LordTracer

How is this even a violation? What does reprogram even mean? Get me to watch bleach videos????

No one is falling for the claim that replying to a comment about 'wondering what workouts you do at home' with a picture saying 'two-handed' in giant letters while gripping a sword hilt was anything other than a sexual innuendo. This is ridiculous.

And this is, unambiguously, against the rules.
Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated. Playing mature games, flirting, or using sexual connotations is discouraged, and in extreme cases, will result in a severe penalty.

The fact that such a comment was made by Raven, the fact that there have been several reports for similar sexual comments in the past (one of which I personally denoted should be looked past unless similar issues occurred in the future), and that such an excuse was made for a repeat of this misconduct leads me to think a temporary ban for Raven is in order. As for Reio, I do not know their history, but I would think a minimum of a strict warning is warranted.

So because I have history of being a degenerate it's sexual innuendo?

Kinda reminds me of the person who cried wolf. If anybody else said that there would be no warning, no report. So the fact it was made by me, means it was exactly how you intend it? That doesn't sound right does it? In any case do what you gotta do

So because I have history of being a degenerate it's sexual innuendo?
No. It's a sexual innuendo because you obviously would not be referring to your actual sword collection with a blatantly sexually connotated meme in a flirtatious context.

I have no qualms with whatever sexual proclivities you may have, but this is a forum with underage members. Keep them to an environment with consenting adults. You should know better than to have continuously made such comments.

No. It's a sexual innuendo because you obviously would not be referring to your actual sword collection with a blatantly sexually connotated meme in a flirtatious context.
I don't see how me saying I have my own workouts is flirtatious context. Who was I flirting with? I only sent the picture because I thought it would be funny and it was a way of not having his mind wonder.

Again this is the cried wolf thing. This is y'all assuming it was sexual just because of the type of person I am. So if I said I ate a really big sandwich because I'm a known degenerate, it was something else instead of a sub.

No one is falling for the claim that replying to a comment about 'wondering what workouts you do at home' with a picture saying 'two-handed' in giant letters while gripping a sword hilt was anything other than a sexual innuendo. This is ridiculous.

And this is, unambiguously, against the rules.

The fact that such a comment was made by Raven, the fact that there have been several reports for similar sexual comments in the past (one of which I personally denoted should be looked past unless similar issues occurred in the future), and that such an excuse was made for a repeat of this misconduct leads me to think a temporary ban for Raven is in order. As for Reio, I do not know their history, but I would think a minimum of a strict warning is warranted.
Reio has been the individual involved in the recent string of incidents with Raven.

I don't know if I'd agree with a ban, but given the unapologetic and combative behavior I suppose it may be best. If we were to ban Raven, I would push for an equal ban for Reio, as well.

I'm inclined to agree. I have a generally positive view of Raven, but the intent was clear and it's poor form to abuse the concept of plausible deniability here instead of just taking responsibility and committing to stopping.
My opinion of Raven has, overall, been positive. This is a source of bias, of course, but I do earnestly believe that Raven would just be a decent, productive user if these kinds of issues stopped being raised. She is friendly and amicable at the best of times, but clearly out-of-line at the worst. Hence why I don't want to be heavy-handed in this. I don't want to punish Raven - I just want her to get the message.

Back