• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I have responded to the thread.

The topic of discussion was completely inappropriate, and worth reporting - but at this point, I would not seek to punish any individual users involved in it. It was a cascading topic where, looking from the outside in, it seems as though everyone was rationalising their own inappropriate comments on the basis of everyone else's inappropriate comments.

This is not an excuse, but it leads me to think that the users involved will not cause troubles like this again. On the other hand, the topic of discussion brought up concerns that users had with one another's conduct, and I believe anyone who is concerned about that matter had ought to formally bring it to the RvR or the HR department.

It was a cascading topic where, looking from the outside in, it seems as though everyone was rationalising their own inappropriate comments on the basis of everyone else's inappropriate comments.
I can agree to some extent, but I wouldn't say EVERYONE, and the gif was still absolutely inappropriate, and what Raven said is inappropriate even if you take her in-context explanation of it

I have responded to the thread.

The topic of discussion was completely inappropriate, and worth reporting - but at this point, I would not seek to punish any individual users involved in it. It was a cascading topic where, looking from the outside in, it seems as though everyone was rationalising their own inappropriate comments on the basis of everyone else's inappropriate comments.

This is not an excuse, but it leads me to think that the users involved will not cause troubles like this again. On the other hand, the topic of discussion brought up concerns that users had with one another's conduct, and I believe anyone who is concerned about that matter had ought to formally bring it to the RvR or the HR department.
It basically turned into the typical discord server where everyone just says ****** up shit. It usually starts with a comment and everyone descends into more and more depravity. Bleach general has always been a shit post thread. Only today has it reached Discord level depravity. Personally I think the people posting those screenshots in public on a bleach general are also guilty. I personally did not like the fact Reio was being openly exposed in a place it did not belong. I told Arc to delete the initial message that started it but he didn't. Then ppl jumped on the train and started sending other messages almost like as if they were trying to get him banned without getting him banned. I think it's pretty foul personally like... Idk take it to dms or like u said HR.

As far as my comment goes, it was basically just a one up fest. It also seems weird in general he gets harassed in that thread. There was a time Reio saw an Unohana photo and said something inappropriate and got slammed for being a "loser" but I see Lordtracer also say a down bad comment and it instead got upvotes.

Dumb thread, with lots of bias in it. My comment was inappropriate but so was posting his messages in a bleach thread especially messages regarding the r word. As far as the gif I sent, Kakegurui isn't a h^ntai and I've used it before so I'm not even sure if it's legal or not. I only sent what I said because of the fetish thing being mentioned which I missed in my first initial read. Its definitely inappropriate though

If this has been a persistent problem with the thread, it had ought to be handled. It is not ambiguous that heavily sexually connotated topics are not permitted on this website, and that the kinds of accusatory comments that were posted against users in the thread should be reserved for formal reports.

There was a time Reio saw an Unohana photo and said something inappropriate and got slammed for being a "loser" but I see Lordtracer also say a down bad comment and it instead got upvotes.
I’m assuming you’re referring to this, in which case, I didn’t say anything related to the Unohana image.

I'm... just going to leave this.

The post is, uh... out of line, safe to say. And should be removed from the thread. That's all from fanta.

@XRking this guy has been sending fake scans to get rimuru NEP
No one handled this case, now this same person have made another Nonsense CRT
He also made like 3 more others like this one
With comments that have nothing to do with a thread like this one
Like before, this case was ignored, 2 good times, so like, idk this guy won't stop until someone takes action

Like before, this case was ignored, 2 good times, so like, idk this guy won't stop until someone takes action
Can you elaborate on what exactly this user is doing?

Can you elaborate on what exactly this user is doing?
Creating unnecessary threads like faking the scans and quotes of the series then making an upgrade with it
Creating threads that are not meant to be in the CRT section like this one i guess a generous soul have moved it, lol
Posting unnecessary quotes that have nothing to do with a thread, the above link i sent was him asking me if Rimuru is 5D on a quantum manipulation upgrade
Or how labyrinth is 100D or so

Could you expand on this? Faking scans for upgrades is taken quite seriously, but I don't know what the evidence is for the notion that they did so here.
There is, in this thread, he mentioned something in the series that never existed, a quote concerning the recent volume. The fact he made a thread about the recent volume in itself is a crime since the admin supporters of the series made a rule that we should'nt make upgrades until original Translation of the series is out (unless we post the raws and official trusted TL for it) but for his case
  • He posted a feat that never existed in the entire series which is Rimuru, becoming Nonexistent
  • He made a thread about recent volumes, which i talked about
  • He also made this "Conceptual" thingy that was never mentioned
In summary, for what he did in that thread; everything he posted were a lie, no feat or such were ever performed in the series, and now the recent thread which i posted above
He literally twist the entire thing of what was displayed in the series and made a thread about it saying he didn't fake the quotes or scans this time, but indeed twisiting it to something that never was done- He's quite the trouble maker, honestly.

This is beyond foul. Reporting Raven and Reio35 for their behavior in the bleach general thread

the context is we were sharing offsite stuff Reio has said that's super weird, and then Raven responded to one of those foul things Reio said with an overtly sexual Gif of an anime girl, and then Reio35 liked it.

So basically, the implication is they both like that message

Reio and Raven has been warned about inappropriate comments in the Bleach discussion thread before.

Yea but the worst I did in that discussion was send a kakegurui gif of a comment sent by Arc that shouldn't have even been posted. Again I think the people sending that stuff are just as guilty. If comments like I corrupted my therapist are too much then that's wild wiki needs thicker skin. Especially since users there have said worse than that but it's usually written off. Like LT saying/hinting he would wank/j^rk sternritter girls, Arc mentioning the p^r* word, the many homo sex jokes made there etc

Last edited:
So, you allege faked scans in this thread.

No scans were provided either way, so I can't concretely say whether they were faked or not.

You also describe this thread as a "nonsense CRT".

From the statements made in the thread, that user's interpretation seems like a fairly reasonable misunderstanding of things. But since everyone talking about it had bad English, and zero actual scans were posted, it's hard to tell.

You also reported over posting irrelevant comments in this thread.

Apparently the user thought it was about AP due to the title, and their posts were still about things that were mentioned in the OP, like the "suspended world".

While they were ultimately posts about AP in a thread that was actually about speed, given the plausibility of this misunderstanding, how connected it is, and the fact that they stopped posting after people explained it was about speed (and in fact, deleted one of their derailing comments), makes me feel pretty lenient.

So, I don't think the stuff you've shown implies we should take any action.

And, to make this stuff easier for us, please be clearer with your evidence. You linked the same thread twice, and alleged that multiple more threads were created without linking to them.

This is beyond foul. Reporting Raven and Reio35 for their behavior in the bleach general thread

the context is we were sharing offsite stuff Reio has said that's super weird, and then Raven responded to one of those foul things Reio said with an overtly sexual Gif of an anime girl, and then Reio35 liked it.

So basically, the implication is they both like that message
I don't see Raven's conduct here as particularly weird.

In fact, I think the sharing of weird off-site stuff in the Bleach general discussion thread is more of a rule violation.

Posting a SFW but racey gif from an anime is far from the first thing I'd find bannable about that incident. I find the idea that posting such a gif implies that Raven endorses violations of consent to be pretty ludicrous.

While Reio's conduct was a little bit weirder, it was wholly spurred on by other people repeatedly bringing up, and screenshotting instances of, off-site comments. Which again, doesn't really have place in a Bleach general discussion thread.

I think it's weird to single those two out. If you wanna temp-ban every single person who participated in the derailing without reporting it, then I'd find that fair ig, but I don't even think we need to do that. I think DarkGrath's handling of it was fine.
Reio and Raven has been warned about inappropriate comments in the Bleach discussion thread before.
Almost all of Reio's comments were defending themselves from accusations. I think it's weird to consider that an extension of previous reports for inappropriate behaviour.

Back