• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Off-site behavior is usually irrelevant except in cases of:
*Actions that lead to the destabilization of the site (such as videos, forum posts, Discord chats, etc. that create drama), whether or not it was systematic.
To determine what counts as destabilization of the site one should mostly look at the consequences of said act rather than the individual act itself.

*Threatening someone off-site, be it a threat of violence, hacking, doxxing, sexual harassment, etc.

*Harassment of users in their immediate surroundings (ex. Someone constantly messaging you with insulting comments via DMs or PMs)

*Engaging in online criminal activity (Not including piracy).

*Impersonating someone for malicious purposes.

The user literally did none of the above so yeah I'd say what he said is ****** up but ultimately irrelevant here.

We're not talking about just any random stuff like idiot, dumbass, etc but pedo. I'm not proposing anything anyway, I just want some kind of action to be taken.
Yeah that doesn't mean much here, again it's ****** up but it's not against the rules. Now it'd be different if he were actively trying to instigate people to harass you over that but I don't see that happening.

It was said off-site, hell he could have said a lot worse than that and he still technically wouldn't be breaking any site rules. Unless it was actual harassment but that would require much more evidence than that.

Pretty sure it should at least count for both forms harassment, even if indirectly, and (since they're a staff) attempted destabilisation.

But, idk if we should wait a bit or not for a retraction/apology. Frankly, if I or anyone else were Dereck, we'd understandably want this person perma banned.

Last edited:
Here is the message that was sent to me, if anybody is interested:
Jordan911 said:
isn't this quite illegal?

It speaks so much of nudity
Because you have warned and banned many others like this
Mods shouldn't have special treatment
According to @DarkDragonMedeus this is a pg13 wiki things like this is prohibited

I think it's worth noting that there is such a thing as Gossip Harassment. Though it's more specific. Having opinions about someone no matter how extreme are just opinions and not normally considered harassment to simply mention your opinions offsite. But if there is a deliberate attempt of defamation and intentionally spreading false information to eventually promote mobs dedicated to harassing one or more people based on those false pretenses is what would fall under it. Though strong opinions such child predator/pedophilia allegations should not be spread lightly even if it's just an opinion and even if the accusation itself wasn't harassment at first, it's still something that commonly leads to systemic harassment.

But based on the information provided combined with how the accuser appears to be after Dereck's throat, I think a permaban is in order.

I think it's worth noting that there is such a thing as Gossip Harassment. Though it's more specific. Having opinions about someone no matter how extreme are just opinions and not normally considered harassment to simply mention your opinions offsite. But if there is a deliberate attempt of defamation and intentionally spreading false information to eventually promote mobs dedicated to harassing one or more people based on those false pretenses is what would fall under it. Though strong opinions such child predator/pedophilia allegations should not be spread lightly even if it's just an opinion and even if the accusation itself wasn't harassment at first, it's still something that commonly leads to systemic harassment.

But based on the information provided combined with how the accuser appears to be after Dereck's throat, I think a permaban is in order.
In case you missed it, Jordan is also somehow indirectly accusing you, because he refers to me as the proposer/wanker and you as the neighboring admin who's called = auto agree. Since the same thing happened in Slime's ND thread and just now in the Tensura Part 4 thread, where you agreed with me and jordan emphasize the accusations again.

Not sure how that post is "Accusing me" only he's quoting that this is a PG-13 level forum/wiki which it is.

Also, there is no nudity in the banner and first I hear people never shutting up about AKM's profile pic, but this is more or less Deja Vu. Bikini girls are only PG-13, and if buttocks, breasts, and/or genitals were exposed those would be a different story. So Dereck's banner is fine.

Well, if the majority of our staff here support a permanent ban, I suppose that I can go along with that, but I would prefer more staff input here, both for that subject and other recent unresolved RVR thread topics.

@Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale @Agnaa @Just_a_Random_Butler @DarkGrath

Not sure how that post is "Accusing me" only he's quoting that this is a PG-13 level forum/wiki which it is.
I am not quoting the message from PG13, but from you as the neighboring admin who's called = auto agree since the same thing happened in the threads I mentioned, me giving the opinion and you agreeing with me and just now he is throwing the hint that way so indirectly it is an accusation against me and indirect accusation against you.

But anyway, i'll let the staff here decide.

Well, if the majority of our staff here support a permanent ban, I suppose that I can go along with that, but I would prefer more staff input here, both for that subject and other recent unresolved RVR thread topics.
Well just name calling off-site isn't warranted as a ban. Since it's off-site. They could call any of us various slurs and it wouldn't be a rule infraction unless it leads to harassment, because we all agreed not to police off-site action strictly unless it's a staff member or brings notable unwanted attention.

Overall the user seems abrasive and/or rude but nothing on site would be punishable more than a temp ban in my view.

EDIT: If it is a permanent ban I would say it would be more due to them being unwilling to change their attitude more so than anything.

I believe the criteria to be pertinence to the forum. Off-site malconduct which is clearly based on this site is still, IMO, our business.

Saying something questionable off site isn't our business. Getting banned on a different forum isn't our business. However, if a member -- for instance -- harasses a CGM on discord for rejecting a calc, thats our business in my opinion. It's not a-okay simply because the harassment was delivered on a different platform, if the prompting scenario was a staff member carrying out wiki duties.

In this instance the accusation being made is so grotesque and uncalled for that I, too, am in support of a permanent ban.

However, if a member -- for instance -- harasses a CGM on discord for rejecting a calc, thats our business in my opinion.
These are our rules:
  • Off-site behavior is usually irrelevant except in cases of:
    • Actions that lead to the destabilization of the site (such as videos, forum posts, Discord chats, etc. that create drama), whether or not it was systematic. To determine what counts as destabilization of the site one should mostly look at the consequences of said act rather than the individual act itself.
    • Threatening someone off-site, be it a threat of violence, hacking, doxxing, sexual harassment, etc.
    • Harassment of users in their immediate surroundings (ex. Someone constantly messaging you with insulting comments via DMs or PMs)
    • Engaging in online criminal activity (Not including piracy).
    • Impersonating someone for malicious purposes.
Even if they were to cut a dissertation on how much they didn't like someone it wouldn't break a rule unless it lead to harassment or threats.

I can get a harassment claim, especially if there were others, but it's not perma-ban material in my view. The most I see is being deliberately hostile on site and conspiracy.

This user vandalized Nafoumi's profile, had his edits reverted by DontTalk (who also gave him a warning), ignored DT's message, then proceeded to re-do the edits (which Dereck had to un-do once more). I don't believe they intend to follow our rules/guidelines, so I have applied a temporary 1 day ban, any Admins/Ant feel free to extend it.

Remember Buttersamurai?

I'll be upfront and say the case of Viott isn't nearly as bad, but I am requesting the same measures be applied, that he be banned specifically from creating calcs, or maybe even more specifically, speed calcs, since that's what I take issue with

He has persistently made the same type of mistakes despite explicit instruction from several calc group members, turning every mundane scene of series he likes into as gigantic of a speed feat as he possibly can (in some cases, recalculating the same featsame issues), and even if he's not maliciously trying to get things under the radar (which I doubt, given he uses things he knows shouldn't be allowed when the feat would otherwise be unimpressive), the next best assumption is an impermissible level of incompetence.

That's basically the deal, all I have besides that are links to instances where that's demonstrated

I got provoked into it by having this blog be shown to me, which uses a repeatedly rejected instance of a random character having an explicitly speed for their punches (ignoring how that would imply the verse caps at that speed...) and applying that to everything to get around our calc stacking standards, as well as refusing to hold it up against our evading punches standards which... Come to think of it, were literally made in part because of him, since I used this as an example on that thread.

This is probably my most hated example of the top of my head, literally a wall of "Supersonic" feats one actual instance of dealing with bullets and a bunch of contradictory contexts, and his belligerence just made me give up at that point (which, side note, in the process of going through this I realized his name popped up 184 times when I control+F my message wall. What a wonderful life...)

I'll provide more evidence as needed, but I did progressively realize the the problem really is just how he calculates speed feats, the AP feats are fine with a minor amount of correction at most (and there's plenty of both mashed together that I have to actively search through). It's bizarre, but you can see the clear dissonance if you just look through his user blogs.
Put without technical details, Butter was infamous for egregiously incorrect calculations, often to such extremes that one would have to question whether it was intentional or not. I would feel confident in saying that the belief of most (that is, over 50%) people involved would say that it was intentionally wrong calculations, often for bizarre verses that suffer from very little scrutiny on our site, and thus could feasibly get some of these passed.

I've taken a look at a smaller fraction of the Viott calculations- I've made it a personal rule that I generally won't approach certain verses and Viott's calcs most often involve said verses. I do, however, know that DMUA has discussed a great deal of them via Discord, along with other Calc Group Members who have all agreed that there is a certain amount of wonkiness at work here. As DMUA says, a consistent theme is taking extremely mundane things and applying absurd logic to yield huge speeds.

For my opinion: Viott has wasted a lot of calc group member work hours, net total. I don't know how long it takes other CGMs to go over a calculation but it can certainly take over 30 minutes to try and recreate the steps taken by an individual, especially when it is not explained what it is they're doing (all of you reading should explain what you're doing in your calculations, by the way). From what I know, a calc ban may be warranted, and I'd trust DMUA to be the one to make that judgement because he's looked over a lot of these calculations a great deal more than I have. I'd like to hear a specific proposal, if one exists.
If neither of you want to check my calculations, don't worry, I will never send them to you again.

In the case of Jordan, I'd support a permaban. This is a case of gossip harassment and defamation of character, which I feel really shouldn't be given any less given the severity of the false accusations
I have been warned by @Mr._Bambu and i apologized
And the only legal crime i committed was false accusations and being salty
Not to sound entitled talking about something in another entire different social media isnt breaking any definite law, not that am aware of, @TWILIGHT-OP taking screenshots and sending it to numerous others is really the one doing the end to end encryption deflation imo
Well, I have made my point clear to @Mr._Bambu such act of talking rudely to others In the wiki will no longer repeat itself as i have been warned

@TWILIGHT-OP taking screenshots and sending it to numerous others is really the one doing the end to end encryption deflation imo
About yesterday him asking me for help and not request ban after this week since you want to create downgrade for Wang ling and I and he are only supporters of the verse? That's not deflation but general thing. He is not involved in anything related to your case in RVR, he don't even have Dereck's handle on discord. So I don't know why he matters to the case. Even I wasn't aware of all this until report was filed, and if I don't know to whom he mostly tells everything then...

In the case of Jordan, I'd support a permaban. This is a case of gossip harassment and defamation of character, which I feel really shouldn't be given any less given the severity of the false accusations
Pls do forgive him. It is my fault for overlooking this problem. So I apogise. He may have some anger management problems and he can't chill but there is a reason why he was angry. It is because there are people that are always jumping in tensura related crts. Even alexia and milk bandit was talking about them before.

About yesterday him asking me for help and not request ban after this week since you want to create downgrade for Wang ling and I and he are only supporters of the verse? That's not deflation but general thing. He is not involved in anything related to your case in RVR, he don't even have Dereck's handle on discord. So I don't know why he matters to the case. Even I wasn't aware of all this until report was filed, and if I don't know to whom he mostly tells everything then...
"I want to create downgrade for wang ling"
Not interested in other verses or supporters whole shenanigans
And i said i apologized for causing trouble to the Mgk supporters

Last edited:
For the case of calling dereck a pedophile that was a discord member that isn't even on wiki and not me
This is me
If you want proof this is the server on where it was said

As proof
Here's the server

In other words the only crime i committed was being an ass to a mod which i have infact apologized about by @Mr._Bambu

I don't believe anything he is saying, mainly because of his general behavior and I have received a few PMs about Jordan in relation to this.
Jordan/Veldanava-sama/Amobius/Starfeldway among other names has been banned multiple times in the biggest Slime Isekai discord server for acting... well, basically the same thing as how he acts here. For reasons such as:
  • Being disruptive, hyperfocused on powerscaling, harassing users with incessant questions, and generally being incoherent. (Pretty much everyone disliked him and was glad he was gone)
  • Made smurf accounts to rejoin the server, at one point he got banned for openly admitting he was using a sock. They also seem to have sent friends to pick fights with mods after getting banned.
  • Known for using/stealing fan arts and colorings without permission, once even claiming that he owned the art, then later claiming he was given permission for it (he did not).

That's just off the top of my head but it covers most of it in general.

I suppose my point here is that Jordan has always been a disruptive user, for a long time now, and seeing him now, his behavior hasn't really changed and he probably won't change at all. Him being banned is an absolute positive for this forum.

Considering his behavior, if he's given a 1-year ban, he's likely to create socks or send proxies for him in this forum anyways which will get him permabanned like what he did in the Slime server.
I will not give the name of the user for obvious reasons, besides Jordan had alts here pretending to be other people, see here for example. I even had a slime friend respond to message of mine because he no longer scales slime due to dishonesty on Jordan's part.

Anyway since 1 year ban was accepted, when is gonna be applied?

And given the case of him not being the first time that he has been looking for trouble or being rude to me and apologizing I don't know how many times to go back to looking for trouble, then I understand that the claims are correct.

I don't believe anything he is saying, mainly because of his general behavior and I have received a few PMs about Jordan in relation to this.

I will not give the name of the user for obvious reasons, besides Jordan had alts here pretending to be other people, see here for example. I even had a slime friend respond to message of mine because he no longer scales slime due to dishonesty on Jordan's part.

Anyway since 1 year ban was accepted, when is gonna be applied?

And given the case of him not being the first time that he has been looking for trouble or being rude to me and apologizing I don't know how many times to go back to looking for trouble, then I understand that the claims are correct.
If you could tell me his name on Fandom, that would be appreciated, since it seems like someone accepted his account without a matching Fandom account. If you know it, of course. I'll put through the 1-year ban on his account on the forum now.

If you could tell me his name on Fandom, that would be appreciated, since it seems like someone accepted his account without a matching Fandom account. If you know it, of course. I'll put through the 1-year ban on his account on the forum now.
I wouldn't know, a quick search gives me to understand that when he proposed CRTs sometimes the contents came from the user Mizuki67, so he never uses a fandom account.

I wouldn't know, a quick search gives me to understand that when he proposed CRTs sometimes the contents came from the user Mizuki67, so he never uses a fandom account.
Sorry to interrupt but yes it is true. Jordan implemented every single thing accepted in the tensura crts into the pages via this fandom account.

There is also this account, which he used for a while to make edits when he first joined this forum under the name Jordan.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt but yes it is true. Jordan implemented every single thing accepted in the tensura crts into the pages via this fandom account.

There is also this account, which he used for a while to make edits when he first joined this forum under the name Jordan.

Yep, that’s them.

To be clear: you're saying Mizuki67 is Jordan's Fandom account?

Back