• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I honestly shouldn't even have to do this, but I'm calling for the ban of @ShieldsPlus, who previously went by Lina Shields.

This person exists to cause trouble and only seems to come out of the woodwork to do so, just as they did today on Mori's farewell post where he decided to instigate and label Mori a nazi.

I don't even know why this person is still around, but his intentions aren't pure and this is frankly ridiculous behavior.
I will add to this by saying, although off site I suppose, Lina Shields has participated in the attempted doxxing of others, including minors.

I will add to this by saying, although off site I suppose, Lina Shields has participated in the attempted doxxing of others, including minors.
Pretty sure some "doxxing" allegations turned out to be false, but I'd rather we not talk about that to promote further drama. Anyway, he's permanently banned for other reasons, so we should just move on from that.

Just to add fuel to the fire here in case we come to revisit it, I too advocate a ban. Shields is often disruptive for the sole purpose of being disruptive. Sustained behavior like that over a multi-year span is deserving of a ban, especially with the severity of the disruptions and the tendency to target vulnerable moments.

Last edited:
Time to impersonate staff
This comment is unnecessary. Please avoid making such remarks unless you have significant new and relevant information or are directly involved in the case.
Regular members aren't allowed to post in this Rule Violation Reports thread, unless they are making a report here, have direct involvement in a report, or have relevant information about a report that has not been brought up yet, in order to not derail or delay the processing of the reports, or worse instigate further rule violations. Repeated violations will be followed with a strict warning, followed by a threadban for one week to a site ban for some duration, depending on the severity of their conduct.

Would like to report @Expectro2000xxx . Generally disagreeing with someone alone isnt rvr worthy, but instead of directly responding to my arguments, he chooses to create patronizing comments, and tells people to straight up ignore my arguments.
Maybe you could start with showing images of this happening or at the bare minimum telling people where this happened?

I wouldn't say it's report-worthy, as he is not forcing anyone to avoid responding to your posts but rather suggesting that they do so due to flawed arguments or stonewalling. The people can evaluate the facts on their own to determine whether it is true or not.

I would say he is more frustrated than disrespectful or insulting; if anything, both parties need to calm down.

I wouldn't say it's report-worthy, as he is not forcing anyone to avoid responding to your posts but rather suggesting that they do so due to flawed arguments or stonewalling. The people can evaluate the facts on their own to determine whether it is true or not.

I would say he is more frustrated than disrespectful or insulting; if anything, both parties need to calm down.
Agreed.

I suppose that an instruction message to that member might be warranted, but not a full warning, and it is another member than the one you first reported.
I'm fine with that. I just hold the general belief that you should not call another member's arguments "bad" or "flawed" if it has some level of basis, especially when you refuse to back it up.

If an argument is flawed, you could just easily counter it no? Comments like these are completely unneeded.
I said that because you keep ignoring the text that has been shown to you multiple times, and I don't feel like dealing with that so early in the morning. Myself and others have shown clear frustration at this, and I'm frankly tired of it.

Also, I call everyone Lil bro.

I said that because you keep ignoring the text that has been shown to you multiple times, and I don't feel like dealing with that so early in the morning. Myself and others have shown clear frustration at this, and I'm frankly tired of it.
And i've given appropriate counters. ( statements being worded as questions, further retcons by released media after KNK)

I'd like to add a few pieces of information about this report, if I may, because I was reading that thread: There was nothing in that discussion that couldn't have been solved by exchanging a few more messages in the thread itself, between the parts involved. Things never escalated enough that it was necessary to take it here. This report also feels hasty because Neco did not first address Expectro's attitude being aggravating to them. As for Nanaya, he was taking his time and trying to debate his points.

I am another user and it's not my part to decide how this is handled but, as a suggestion, there are many such reports that can be resolved without making it a report if you just address the person you are talking to about it first. It also spares staff time. Even the back and forth directly above this comment could easily have been done in the original thread to reach common grounds. If and only if the other side persists in a behaviour that makes further discussion impossible, you take it here. That is all.

Last edited:
I'm fine with that. I just hold the general belief that you should not call another member's arguments "bad" or "flawed" if it has some level of basis, especially when you refuse to back it up.
There is a distinction between labeling an argument as 'flawed' and directly calling someone bad or insulting the user.

Regarding the 'response' to the flawed argument, as per the thread context, it appears he has responded nonetheless. Therefore, his reaction seems reasonable, given the frustration of repeating himself multiple times. I am not trying to defend him if he cross the line but he did not cross any line that deems to be report worthy.

Additionally, the comment you linked is from a different person. I don't find anything report-worthy in the user you reported in conclusion.

Any staff member is welcome to comment in this case, but I don't believe any serious instruction or warning is necessary.

Note: No need for back and forth. So refrain unless there is a pretty new relevant information to case itself.

Last edited:
I suppose that an instruction message to that member might be warranted, but not a full warning, and it is another member than the one you first reported.
For the record, I can think of many instances where an instruction message was not dished out to users who’ve said stuff that would make what Nanaya/Expectro said look like compliments.

Also, supposedly the irritation in that thread stems from the OP recreating and reposting the same thread/Arguments again and again. Now if it was just Nanaya/Expectro that were trying to relay this narrative, it’d be questionable, but I count six different users who claimed this to be the case. If this is the case, then a confrontational remark may be understandable.

Personally, I do not believe that any action needs to be taken at all

Also, supposedly the irritation in that thread stems from the OP recreating and reposting the same thread/Arguments again and again. Now if it was just Nanaya/Expectro that were trying to relay this narrative, it’d be questionable, but I count six different users who claimed this to be the case. If this is the case, then a confrontational remark may be understandable.
I've only posted a similar thread once before, and even then, I reconstructed and added a few new arguments. I requested to have the other one closed, so its ot like im posting rejected arguments

Also, I call everyone Lil bro.
Okay. Never mind then.

Any staff member is welcome to comment in this case, but I don't believe any serious instruction or warning is necessary.
Personally, I do not believe that any action needs to be taken at all
Agreed. This seems to have been a waste of our time.

@BasedNecoScaler69

Only use the rather drastic solution of reporting others if it is genuinely about something serious.

Have you done this kind of thing previously as well? I vaguely recall that.

Okay, so you do not repeatedly make nonsense reports?

I also noticed that you helped to derail our most recent staff announcements thread a lot in any case.

Back