• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

would rather have clarification that they believe a warning would be the most appropriate action, not just the maximum appropriate action. Alternatively, input from other staff is also welcome.
I think a warning is the most appropriate. If we do historical research I'm vaguely confident Buercrats have temp banned people for stone walling before as the primary justification.

I just don't think it's warranted here.

Reporting this user for consistently creating stomp matches. (I.E MU's such as placing 3-D characters against characters with higher dimensional hax. Here and here.)

Definitely not a serious issue but they should be told not to create spite matches. It should be common sense not to be throwing 3-D characters with relatively no hax and resistances against characters with literal tier 1 hax.

Edit: The user was banned previously from Nasuverse threads for similar reasons.

Reporting this user for consistently creating stomp matches. (I.E MU's such as placing 3-D characters against characters with higher dimensional hax. Here and here.)

Definitely not a serious issue but they should be told not to create spite matches. It should be common sense not to be throwing 3-D characters with relatively no hax and resistances against characters with literal tier 1 hax.

Edit: The user was banned previously from Nasuverse threads for similar reasons.
Supporters for both of these matches have brought up wincons. If there is even a single wincon, its not a stomp. You have also made multiple attacks on my intelligence on that page.

Supporters for both of these matches have brought up wincons. If there is even a single wincon, its not a stomp.
Not true in the slightest, one of my first comments was telling you it's a stomp either way. Shiki can't defend against 4-A passive force, without it he gets haxxed into oblivion.
You have also made multiple attacks on my intelligence on taht page.
Definitely wasn't an attack first of all, it's stating facts. You are intentionally ignoring the information that's being spoon-fed to you while also simultaneously implying Bleach fans are creating lies.

Obviously whenever multiple users have to explain the same concept to you simply because you want to act out of ignorance then they aren't going to be nice about it at some point.

Definitely wasn't an attack first of all, it's stating facts. You are intentionally ignoring the information that's being spoon-fed to you while also simultaneously implying Bleach fans are creating lies.
All I wanted is where the verse page says rc affects physical matter. because the verse page implies a different story.

• till making[23] actions to stop Yhwach after being split in 2, and all the captains only fully acknowledge[23] his death only after his upper torso in completely destroyed by Yhwach, Ichigo survives[3] getting his Saketsu and Hakusui destroyed, they are directly stated to function as hearts[24] to a Shinigami)
Within Bleach most of the major (and even minor) characters are Souls, constructed of Reishi particles and given inherent characteristics that're gained through being a soul in the series, this blog will index all the abilities gained through these characteristics.
the fact that 99% of the fights occur in hueco mundo or ss, where EVERYTHING is made out of reishi the rocks, trees,people, etc, isnt exactly proving the contrary.
xaObviously whenever multiple users have to explain the same concept to you simply because you want to act out of ignorance then they aren't going to be nice about it at some point.

All I wanted is where the verse page says rc affects physical matter. because the verse page implies a different story.
It's literally in the verse page lad. It's just you not being able to pay attention to the terminology section.
Screenshot-20231112-145052-Chrome.jpg

the fact that 99% of the fights occur in hueco mundo or ss, where EVERYTHING is made out of reishi the rocks, trees,people, etc, isnt exactly proving the contrary.
Irrelevant, two separate locations that work differently from the WoTL. Anyway stop derailing, this is about you acting ignorant, ignoring information while spreading blatantly misinformation while also implying that a whole Fandom is lying.

I've had a chance to observe ThatBusyDude in Sonic threads over the past few months by association of me creating the Sonic General Thread, and can say with certainty that ThatBusyDude has extreme similarities between the ideas he tries to present and pass here (along with the telltale formatting, which is often links pasted straight into messages). HenshinIntervention's double-posting with him is pretty damning evidence, and there are some very notorious cases of certain people pretending to be an entire group (not gonna name names). Just because they seem to nake fun of or mock ZaStando doesn't automatically mean they're innocent.

I've looked over the provided evidence and reasoning. I am also aware of the person who made the report. After a review of the circumstances, I fully trust their sense of judgement. I agree with a ban.
Okay. Then I also support banning those accounts.

@Brogeefrong ignored his own comment and to answers to that comment and stated he will not argue anymore. [ Its a 7 page VS Thread ] between Sonic and Rimuru

" can we stop derailing this on deciding what concept rimuru can resurrect from, sonic still has other ways of winning and doing it faster then rimuru"

"????? I explained to you... and you said go make CRT am I getting ignored?"

"I already said it's not specified on profile, so we can't use it in this thread, and if you want it applied you can make a crt for it to be applied but, it's not so we can not use something that is not applied"

He stated before all of this that we need to make a CRT so we can learn what kind of concept rimuru can ressurect from.

later he stated like in the comment above.

" can we stop derailing this on deciding what concept rimuru can resurrect from, sonic still has other ways of winning and doing it faster then rimuru"

And I expleined this before. and I answered like this, but I guess he did not like my answer.

Uh this is absolutely not something that can be reported @DeusExMachine001 Rule Violations Reports are based off of things that don't allign with the Discussion Rules

To clarify, this begins roughly around here:
DuesEx is arguing that LN rimuru's conceptual regeneration can regenerate from type 1 concepts, however, this is not listed on the profile (the type 1 part, not the actual regeneration).

@Brogeefrong States that if the type 1 part is not listed, you cannot conclude that the regeneration is at that level

They argue about it a bit in a peacful manner (no noteworthy insults or personal attacks), until Borg no longer wishes to continue arguing and describes DeusEx's behavior as stonewalling, and notes that the conversation is irrelevant since supposedly Sonic has other wincons which is what led to the report.

There is nothing here that could be report worthy. Not wishing to continue an argument is not a rule violation. Moreover, they are correct, you, in fact, do need a CRT to prove that someone's regeneration is at that level.

Uh this is absolutely not something that can be reported @DeusExMachine001 Rule Violations Reports are based off of things that don't allign with the Discussion Rules

To clarify, this begins roughly around here:
DuesEx is arguing that LN rimuru's conceptual regeneration can regenerate from type 1 concepts, however, this is not listed on the profile (the type 1 part, not the actual regeneration).

@Brogeefrong States that if the type 1 part is not listed, you cannot conclude that the regeneration is at that level

They argue about it a bit in a peacful manner (no noteworthy insults or personal attacks), until Borg no longer wishes to continue arguing and describes DeusEx's behavior as stonewalling, and notes that the conversation is irrelevant since supposedly Sonic has other wincons which is what led to the report.

There is nothing here that could be report worthy. Not wishing to continue an argument is not a rule violation. Moreover, they are correct, you, in fact, do need a CRT to prove that someone's regeneration is at that level.
Its stated to be Conceptual level we just dont know if its concept type 1 or not

What thread was this comment made in?

This crt but he deleted his comment because he didn't want to get caught.

Last edited:
I've looked through the thread and can confirm the existence of the message. I can also see they have already been warned in the past on their message wall by FinePoint for similar behaviour, and they've recieved another warning from Lephyr for antagonising other users. This makes for a third infraction, and a lot of trouble for someone who has only posted 9 messages in total at this point.

The fact that they've contributed sporadically over a rather extended period, and not just made trolly remarks in those instances, makes me think they probably aren't a troll. However, they should obviously know better than to post demeaning replies like those by common sense, let alone after receiving their prior warnings.

I would consider either a strong third warning, or just a temporary ban. I'm leaning on the latter - if the previous two warnings were blatantly unacknowledged, I imagine a short time away from the wiki (say, in the range of a month) might make the message more clear that they had ought to address their issues with communication.

@Reiner There is truly no report against you, and you only appear to be implicated. Now, since the report has been withdrawn, you have no case.
Looking over your recent temporal dimension CRT, I'm not convinced there was any malice on your part. Whether the standard change should have been passed in the first place is a concern - owing to it being intended as a clarification of existing standards, while actually changing the standards in a way that has affected discussions - but this is not the place to discuss that. One way or another, it's not against the rules to make a thread asking for a change of standards that may have implications for a verse you support.
Thanks to both of u for handling my case as early as possible given that I'm busy to be invested here for now. I still do have one request that if I can be banned for 3 months due to my studies. I could have asked it in APRT but I thought thanking and leaving at the same time would be more efficient.

Thanks to both of u for handling my case as early as possible given that I'm busy to be invested here for now. I still do have one request that if I can be banned for 3 months due to my studies. I could have asked it in APRT but I thought thanking and leaving at the same time would be more efficient.
No problems and please request this in this thread instead (and I know you could have done it but no excuses)

I've looked through the thread and can confirm the existence of the message. I can also see they have already been warned in the past on their message wall by FinePoint for similar behaviour, and they've recieved another warning from Lephyr for antagonising other users. This makes for a third infraction, and a lot of trouble for someone who has only posted 9 messages in total at this point.

The fact that they've contributed sporadically over a rather extended period, and not just made trolly remarks in those instances, makes me think they probably aren't a troll. However, they should obviously know better than to post demeaning replies like those by common sense, let alone after receiving their prior warnings.

I would consider either a strong third warning, or just a temporary ban. I'm leaning on the latter - if the previous two warnings were blatantly unacknowledged, I imagine a short time away from the wiki (say, in the range of a month) might make the message more clear that they had ought to address their issues with communication.
I think that a medium-long ban of at least 6 months or so seems appropriate, given that they have no history of constructive contributions.

Reporting FeebasExE for being a sock of Sniper670. I recently asked Antvasima to do a check and our forum's system detected them to be the same person.

Plus, his behavior should speak for itself. He seems to be very obsessed with Pokemon-related stuff (The Ayewale stuff and his PFP) and has acted with arrogance and dismissiveness in many Tier 1 threads recently, and even some high-end hax threads (Which Sniper670 also used to do), providing no meaningful contribution whatsoever and simply mocking people for such threads and accusing them of mental gymnastics, as well as his hatred for God of War, as seen in this thread when he threw a jab and derailed (Also something Sniper670 would do on a regular basis back when Kratos vs Arceus was going on).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reporting this user for unsolicited changes on this profile.

I left them a final warning on their message wall since this isn't the first time they have done it.

This user has made a series of edits on Riordan profiles without a CRT (at least they didn't link one).

These were only a fraction of the edits I've reverted, and not to mention those edits were very poorly applied. Anyways, I already dropped a warning on their message wall but just keeping everyone's heads up.
I mentioned it below your warning: I believe there was actually a CRT, but mind you their editing is still very poor. @Testarossa002 please link the CRT next time to prevent things like this from happening

I think that a medium-long ban of at least 6 months or so seems appropriate, given that they have no history of constructive contributions.
I don't think that'd be for the best. As mentioned, I don't think they are a troll - they're not a constructive contributor, yes, but they could be if they shaped up. At this stage, I would rather unambiguously establish to them that further infractions will result in a serious punishment, rather than jumping to a serious punishment. My recommendation of either a strong, final warning or a short ban remains.

Given the multiple warnings in the past, I'd be more inclined to agree to your previous position on a short ban (one month seemed perfect to me). While I agree that the man probably isn't an outright troll, some form of backing must be given to our warnings. I think two prior warnings for this exact behavior is enough to see that warnings alone will not rehabilitate this sort of behavior.

I honestly shouldn't even have to do this, but I'm calling for the ban of @ShieldsPlus, who previously went by Lina Shields.

This person exists to cause trouble and only seems to come out of the woodwork to do so, just as they did today on Mori's farewell post where he decided to instigate and label Mori a nazi.

I don't even know why this person is still around, but his intentions aren't pure and this is frankly ridiculous behavior.

I honestly shouldn't even have to do this, but I'm calling for the ban of @ShieldsPlus, who previously went by Lina Shields.

This person exists to cause trouble and only seems to come out of the woodwork to do so, just as they did today on Mori's farewell post where he decided to instigate and label Mori a nazi.

I don't even know why this person is still around, but his intentions aren't pure and this is frankly ridiculous behavior.
I read those posts just moments ago.

I would agree with a ban. Leveraging a staff member's farewell announcement to insult them, including calling them a 'Nazi', is obscene. It had ought to be rectified swiftly.

Yeah, that was clearly a post made at such a bad place and a bad timing. Not even sure why he pops in from time to time when he seems to make it perfectly clear he doesn't want to be on the site. Surprised he didn't just simply asked to be banned from the community, but I agree with the ban all things considered.

Back