• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

The Vandal is a blatant troll rightfully blocked.

Also, I agree with Moritzva that Sniper appears to be quite problematic. Mori is just trying to do her job as a Discussion Mod; close threads that get out of hand or have been overdramatic. Likewise, reporting staff should not be done here, but with the HR group. Sniper also does appear to be manipulating votes and attacking people on message walls, which are things that do not fly here.

Yemma, again, stop spamming.

I'll say this one last time. You have a notorious track record for stonewalling, complaining, and accusing literally everyone who disagrees with you of bias and refusing to read your posts. These are the same threads where you have went on-record to refuse to give evidence while continuing to insult anyone who debates with you.

Anything about the Arceus thread's merits will be deleted from here on out. Your behavior is unacceptable and asinine.

For those unaware, Yemma/Sniper was previously reported for a variety of offenses, from lying about votes and stonewalling on several other threads while insulting the opposition. See here and here for the original reports, and read around them for the discussion had about it.

Yemma, again, stop spamming.

I'll say this one last time. You have a notorious track record for stonewalling, complaining, and accusing literally everyone who disagrees with you of bias and refusing to read your posts. These are the same threads where you have went on-record to refuse to give evidence while continuing to insult anyone who debates with you.

Anything about the Arceus thread's merits will be deleted from here on out. Your behavior is unacceptable and asinine.

For those unaware, Yemma/Sniper was previously reported for a variety of offenses, from lying about votes and stonewalling on several other threads while insulting the opposition. See here and here for the original reports, and read around them for the discussion had about it.
Okay. How is that relevant to the thread I made that you closed without attempting to address

Also, I agree with Moritzva that Sniper appears to be quite problematic. Mori is just trying to do her job as a Discussion Mod; close threads that get out of hand or have been overdramatic. Likewise, reporting staff should not be done here, but with the HR group. Sniper also does appear to be manipulating votes and attacking people on message walls, which are things that do not fly here.
I do not know enough to say whether or not Sniper is manipulating votes and attacking others, but he definitely seems to be stonewalling to very extreme degrees, and Moritzva is just trying to do her job, yes. Also, spamming the RVR thread is not appropriate either. A strict warning may be in order.

I do not know enough to say if Sniper is manipulating votes and attacking others, but he definitely seems to be stonewalling to very extreme degrees, and Moritzva is just trying to do her job, yes. Also, spamming the RVR thread is not appropriate either. A strict warning may be in order.
Given Sniper has doubled down on accusing and stonewalling even after the previous report from around a week ago (and has continued to do so on the very report addressing this behavior), I think a slightly more stern response would be warranted. Maybe one month or so.

That being said, thanks for your input. I sincerely just wish to do my job, and it disappoints me to be accused of bias when I agreed with their goals, simply for different reasons.

Perma ban me if the translation doesn't say the plates have the power of all things.

It's not stonewalling when you keep ignoring evidence that I keep bringing up. As I mentioned, Agnaa, didn't even translate it, and I suspect that's entirely because the translation literally confirms what I've been saying for ages
I am replying to this post before I delete it.

You have been asked multiple times to stop spamming RVT about the Arceus thread.

I think we may need to consider a stronger punishment.

Well, taken on its own that sentence seems to imply what you claim, but I do not know if it logically fits with the overall context or is accurately translated.

Also, there is no need to be melodramatic and demand a permanent ban just because we reprimand you about causing threads to go on and on for over 1,000 posts due to stubbornly refusing to accept that some of our most reliable staff members disagree with you and reject your arguments.

And Moritzva does not seem to have misbehaved here, so I strongly doubt that our Human Resources group will do anything in this case.

Well, taken on its own that sentence seems to imply what you claim, but I do not know if it logically fits with the overall context or is accurately translated.
Nice.
Also, there is no need to be melodramatic and demand a permanent ban just because we reprimand you about causing threads to go on and on for over 1,000 posts due to stubbornly refusing to accept that some of our most reliable staff members disagree with you and reject your arguments.
Sorry about that.

Can you link me to human resources?

Well, beyond a certain point systematically stonewalled threads that have been firmly rejected over and over likely have to be closed.

Our HR members are listed here:

I don't think Mori suggesting a permanent ban, only a short one. But I do agree with what Mori said doesn't seem report worthy; however, I do think feeling welcome to contact one on Discord or DMs is fine.

But at the same time; whether it's just a very strict final warning or a short block (A Very short one at that) is fine by me.

A strict final warning seems sufficient. If Sniper stubbornly continues with the same type of behaviour after that, we can apply a temporary block.

I don't think Mori suggesting a permanent ban, only a short one. But I do agree with what Mori said doesn't seem report worthy; however, I do think feeling welcome to contact one on Discord or DMs is fine.

But at the same time; whether it's just a very strict final warning or a short block (A Very short one at that) is fine by me.
I agree with that. Sniper/Yemma didn't do anything horribly bad, these are all minor offenses that wouldn't be report-worthy on their own. That being said, it is a repeated pattern of behavior and has continued even on the very RVT discussing it. While I would've liked to just leave a warning, given that Sniper/Yemma continued even after the first report, but continues to do so after the second report, makes me inclined to say an actual punishment would be necessary. A minor one, though. Possibly just a month, given the extended frequency of all these offenses.

Given how frequently and how many times Sniper has done this and continues to do so, I find it only reasonable. One month seems sufficient for repeated stonewalling, accusing, and breaking the rules of RVT itself (continuing even past when he was first reported). If most staff want to settle for a harsh warning, I'd be alright with that, though it does seem a bit lenient given he doesn't seem to have any intention of stopping.

For the record, given people insist on wanting to report me for being biased against my own position(?), I'd be willing to briefly discuss my line of thinking in DMs with a high-ranking staff member to clarify my actions. I won't talk about it here, because that's not the point of the thread.

For the record, I would also like Sniper to stop harassing me on my wall over the matter. When I close a thread for stonewalling, that isn't an invitation to move the stone to my wall instead.

Edit: I've been really wanting to accept Sniper/Yemma getting a stern warning, but he is continuing the literal exact same behavior we're warning him for as we speak. I truly want to be lenient, but he literally won't stop.

Given how it took Sniper/Yemma less than a couple of minutes after Ant proposed a stern warning to start accusing and passive-aggressively sassing me on my wall, I sincerely can only advocate for a one month block.

Last edited:
Passive-aggressively demeaning my position and arguments repeatedly while ignoring any attempt I make at pointing you towards legitimate arguments you could use, my counterpoints against your arguments, and similar is literally the exact behavior you're being told to stop.

Passive-aggressively demeaning my position and arguments repeatedly while ignoring any attempt I make at pointing you towards legitimate arguments you could use, my counterpoints against your arguments, and similar is literally the exact behavior you're being told to stop.
I did nothing of sorts. Everyone can see the message wall.

Can you explain how that is uncivil and passive aggressive?
... I don't even know where to start with you.

Alright, I don't think I have the capacity to engage with Sniper anymore without getting legitimately irritated and upset. I would greatly appreciate another staff member stepping in and reaching a conclusion, because I am struggling to remain civil while dealing with someone who won't leave me alone, ignores every post I make, ridicules and mocks me, then unironically asks me to explain when he did any of those things. I truly do not know where to start.

Edit: Posted before seeing Antvasima's reply. Thank you, Ant, I appreciate it. I'll step away from this thread for the time being to calm down. Again, if any staff member wants clarification on why I closed the thread, they are free to message me privately.

Given that Sniper is relentlessly unreasonable, even after we agreed to give a final warning, I reluctantly agree with a 1 month block being applied.

Would you be willing to handle it, Medeus?
Again. Wasn't the warning to stop me from replying to RvR about Arceus.

I see no problem with messaging others. It's a crime now?

Continuing to be relentlessly unreasonable, aggressive, and time-wasting, in conjunction with seemingly being incapable of adapting to our type of collaborative environment, after it was decided that you would receive a final warning, does qualify for a 1 month block, yes, and I am likely being lenient in that regard.

Ah, being unreasonable?

I asked her a simple question. And that literally proves what I said, that closing that thread was unreasonable because she herself cannot answer me.

If you think i'm lying go and read the message wall.

I just read the message wall, and you systematically pestered Moritzva without showing any consideration regarding that you are being a massive pointless time-sink for other people, and was rude in conjunction.

Since our other administrators do not seem to ban you, I will handle it myself, in lack of better options.

I just read the message wall, and you systematically pestered Moritzva without showing any consideration regarding that you are being a massive pointless time-sink for other people, and was rude in conjunction.

Since our other administrators do not seem to ban you, I will handle it myself, in lack of better options.
@DarkDragonMedeus @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Andytrenom @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz

Just in case your notifications have stopped automatically working for this thread.

Back