• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

A new user drastically edited Flumpty's profile without a CRT (he didn't link a CRT in the edit history nor was I able to find anything when I looked into the tag for his profile and the verse), mainly changing his tier (9-C to 9-B) to Low 2-C and 2-A.

It's a bit annoying to have to inform people that a show well known for not having the best animation, has not the best animation.

I did take it a bit overboard with the second post, even if I do genuinely think your in denial at this point. I am compiling a list of screenshots of aura covering weapons for you.

This page has been vandalized by user Cmoon12 and all the statistics have been altered without a CRT or any interaction with verse supporters

This page has been vandalized by user Cmoon12 and all the statistics have been altered without a CRT or any interaction with verse supporters
Attempted reverting it but for some reason it isn't working.

I reverted his edits using the rollback tool and also gave him a strict warning.
Thanks and fire force profiles should probably be locked because it still is a relative popular series and with it ending now it's been kinda all over so there's bound to be more of that happening

Just checking, user didn't link a CRT for the changes but did link the page itself? Are the changes ok?

Yes, the edits were a bit sloppily carried out (I have left a message on @CowHeadGod's wiki message wall about that), but they were definitely allowed.

Anyway, thank you to Medeus and the others here for helping out above.

Had enough of this. It seems you can't call a game "easy" while other people struggle to play it, because you're automaticaly "those weird forum edgelords" and this dude simply created a whole debate (in his head, because I'm not debating) and started acting cocky because I said a game is easy. I mean, if you think the game is hard, sure, you can think that and think whatever you want to think, but for God's sake, stop being annoying at someone who doesn't think the same. It's not my problem if you can't press the dodge button and call the game hard. The user is NeoTengus.

Fire Force profiles. More like Arthur Boyle, Shinra Kusakabe, Benimaru, Sho, etc. Some expert can you the names of more characters.

What needs to be locked?
Joker, Arthur, Shinra, Benimaru, Burns, Sho, Charon, Dragon, Haumea, Iris, Faerie, Evangelist, Inca, and Yuichiro.
A lot of these people don’t have profiles yet but these are the relevant ones…or atleast the ones getting upgrades/new additions(abilities) or sum like that.

Had enough of this. It seems you can't call a game "easy" while other people struggle to play it, because you're automaticaly "those weird forum edgelords" and this dude simply created a whole debate (in his head, because I'm not debating) and started acting cocky because I said a game is easy. I mean, if you think the game is hard, sure, you can think that and think whatever you want to think, but for God's sake, stop being annoying at someone who doesn't think the same. It's not my problem if you can't press the dodge button and call the game hard. The user is NeoTengus.
Would one of our administrators be willing to investigate this please?

doesn't seem too vile tbh, you were also replying in a somewhat harsh manner. I guess he could be warned but this doesn't seem like serious toxicity, just slightly heated argument

To be fair, you were engaging into the argument with him also replying rude things back to him.

Obvisouly, couldnt stop myself from replying back in the same intensity as he did. The difference is: He went cocky because of nothing, literally nothing relevant, only attacking myself

Back