• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Dude, it was a joke. It was brought up in the shinza downgrade thread and I thought it'd be funny.

I had literally no way to know that you were autistic, and if it caused you offense then I'm sorry. It was just a poor taste joke, and I didn't want to offend anyone or start anything.

Well it's not funny. Saying "lol he's weak cause he's disabled" isn't funny unless you're a dick. Especially seeing how numerous members, myself inculded, are autistic. This is common sense and using "it's just a joke bro" doesn't hide that.
Well, I'm autistic myself and while using autism insults towards fictional characters is pretty low, I'm not too offended and I don't think anything above a warning here is required.

You shouldn't have to know someone is autistic to know something is in poor taste.

This isn't ban worthy or anything, but consider this a warning. Just think harder next time.
That's fine, I've been told that my sense of humor is pretty dark or untasteful, didn't think that'd it get me warned though.

In my defense, I was merely talking about a post in a previous thread about shinza, where someone made a joke about the same thing I was joking about, and a moderator responded, who had various mental disabilities as well, making jokes about it as well. This will be my last comment on this topic as I don't want to dig myself into a pit.

I'm reporting @Rodri_"Dante" for the justification removal & not replacing it with anything and a category tier removal here without a CRT.

I think he was acting out and I'm glad I caught it. I undid those changes but I do think he was simply frustrated.

A warning is all I think is require.

Maverick did indeed make the edit almost a full week ago, we were working together in the revision project for the pages and I witnessed him do so.

Hm

But didn't Mav edit it 5 days ago?
Maverick did indeed make the edit almost a full week ago, we were working together in the revision project for the pages and I witnessed him do so.
Wait, I know what happened.

To make the story short, I edited a previous version of the page by accident. Must have missed the warning.

@Rodri_"Dante" What were you doing on Emerl's page for the accident to occur? You must have had a reason to be on there for it to be an accident. I don't remember you taking positive participation in the latest CRT?
Last comment because I don't want to clog up the thread.

I was browsing the social tab on my mail and I had an unread message about Maverick editing the page (I'm following it). I went so see the changes and I read "can shattering the Earth into seven regions or moving large fragments of the planet at high speeds", so I fixed the grammar witout realizing it wasn't the latest revision of the page.

By the way, I don't get notified when you write @Rodri_"Dante" , only staff can do that.

I was browsing the social tab on my mail and I had an unread message about Maverick editing the page (I'm following it). I went so see the changes and I read "can shattering the Earth into seven regions or moving large fragments of the planet at high speeds", so I fixed the grammar witout realizing it wasn't the latest revision of the page.
I... don't believe that but I think this reporting was enough for now. I was originally not even going to come here to report you, even though I should.

Let's just drop this. Make a CRT next time before deleting an Attack Potency's justification or deleting a Tier Category.

Just a note that I am not oversensitive about mild insults about autism, despite being more severely autistic than just Aspergers. I do find Hajun to be an offensive concept though, but that is Masada's fault for likely being an intolerant bigot, not that of anybody here.

Also, Rodri is a productive member who just made a mistake. It is not a big deal.

Yes, my apologies for derailing, but I am not fond of an author who severely distorts and demonises several prominent human religions except for Shintoism, which is glorified, while making Nazi-vikings seem cool, and seems to state that autism is inherently absolutely evil in comparison with all else.

However, we should preferably carry on with the relevant discussion here.

Last edited:
Well, I just want you to know that I was just referencing a joke someone made in a previous shinza thread that caused its downgrade from High 1-A to just 1-A. I have the screenshots if you don't believe me, and everyone pretty much agreed without needing to say it that it was a joke and Antvasima even got in on the joke for a short time.

Yes, my apologies. I get triggered by certain types of authors.

I've come to report SuperBearNeo, AKA Omnitraxus100 (proof provided in the evidence document) for the breakage of a plethora of major site rules over a two-year timeframe (as far as I can prove, I'm betting it extends beyond that).

You can read the full 11-page report here, but for a TL;DR:

SuperBearNeo has consistently, purposefully, and maliciously manipulated context and information to try and subvert and disrupt the site. These actions include but are not limited to attacking site users for contacting him over his plagiarized content, making serious allegations based on absolutely nothing substantial and continuing to spread them even when shown to be wrong, constantly running a smear campaign against the site based on altered context, and generally submitting nothing of substance barring eternal toxicity to the site.

All of this and substantially more are proven in the document linked. It is my belief that this is unacceptable behavior and an immediate ban should be doled out. Cheers.

Just a note that I am not oversensitive about mild insults about autism, despite being more severely autistic than just Aspergers. I do find Hajun to be an offensive concept though, but that is Masada's fault for likely being an intolerant bigot, not that of anybody here.

Also, Rodri is a productive member who just made a mistake. It is not a big deal.
I have aspergers, and am not at all offended by the comment. I have bigger problems than pixels on a screen that I can turn off, and so does everyone else.

It is my belief that this is unacceptable behavior and an immediate ban should be doled out. Cheers.
It falls under the "malicious actions that intend to destabilize the site" offense, so I completely agree with permabanning him.

I have aspergers, and am not at all offended by the comment. I have bigger problems than pixels on a screen that I can turn off, and so does everyone else.
That is usually a sensible viewpoint.

I've come to report SuperBearNeo, AKA Omnitraxus100 (proof provided in the evidence document) for the breakage of a plethora of major site rules over a two-year timeframe (as far as I can prove, I'm betting it extends beyond that).

SuperBearNeo has consistently, purposefully, and maliciously manipulated context and information to try and subvert and disrupt the site. These actions include but are not limited to attacking site users for contacting him over his plagiarized content, making serious allegations based on absolutely nothing substantial and continuing to spread them even when shown to be wrong, constantly running a smear campaign against the site based on altered context, and generally submitting nothing of substance barring eternal toxicity to the site.

All of this and substantially more are proven in the document linked. It is my belief that this is unacceptable behavior and an immediate ban should be doled out. Cheers.
I read the document previously, and also think that Bambu makes sense.

So much hate for something so miniscule as VS debating, lole. Funny how he gives this place a lot of crap, and yet he plagiarizes stuff from here.

Cast the hammer, I say.

Block his IP address while you're at it

Back