• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

The speech also has the phrase "limp dicks" in it, dude. It's very clearly a troll lmao.
Yes but like I said calling people who "down played your thread" limp dicks is wrong and no way acceptable to begin with.
If he thinks it is a joke, he should say it word for word like I said.
Or I can take any offensive quote and exchange some words to fit the group of people I am referring to and it will be fine cause it is a quote from the Internet?

Yes but like I said calling people who "down played your thread" limp dicks is wrong and no way acceptable to begin with.
If he thinks it is a joke, he should say it word for word like I said.
Or I can take any offensive quote and exchange some words to fit the group of people I am referring to and it will be fine cause it is a quote from the Internet?
Or you could simply watch the video which clearly shows it's a joke 🗿

You can't moral grandstand like this when it's clear to everyone but you the dude is joking around.

Stop being sensitive.

I deleted it and gave the page's creator a brief instruction message.

Probably best to just close the thread down. Two staff members already disagreed and it doesn't seem like the discussion is going anywhere, and it probably won't given the subject matter.

Also that comment is very transphobic, I'd be in support of a ban.

You do not need to explicitly need to say the word transgender to be transphobic. The invalidation of someone's chosen gender, regardless of phrasing, is transphobia.

That's what the entirety of the thread is in regard to. Giselle's gender and pronouns.

She identifies as a female, and one could interpret your statement as "What she identifies as isn't valid and shouldn't be acknowledged."
Wait a minute before I misunderstand something. Since I may misunderstand what trans “truly” means.
Isn't “trans” a person who switches her sex via operation? If not, then I can send my apology for this.

Wait a minute before I misunderstand something. Since I may misunderstand what trans “truly” means.
Isn't “trans” a person who switches her sex via operation? If not, then I can send my apology for this.
A transgender person is someone who doesn't identify with the sex they were assigned at birth. This is typically caused by disparities in brain structure (a transgender woman's brain has been observed to correlate to the structures of a cisgender woman), or other physiological aspects which contribute to gender dysphoria.

You don't necessarily require a sex change operation to be considered transgender. It is more so a state of identity than the structure of your physical body.

Dread's comment isn't transphobic in my honest opinion, it's objective, biological reality. Giselle's a biological dude who believes herself to be a women, that's it.

But also on the same token Dread misunderstands that what we categorize as "Gender" on this wiki isn't around "Sex" (Biological and Binary) but rather "Gender Expression" (Social Construct and Fluid) which is shown with characters like Yamato and Bridget. Giselle might biologically be a dude but their "Gender Expression" would be that of a women, which is what would be categorized on the profile.

Basically Dread's comment doesn't come from a hateful place but rather from a misunderstanding on how we categorize these things on the wiki, and with this misunderstanding came Dread using biological sex rather then gender expression because he thought we used sex on this wiki instead of gender expression.

That's just my 2 cents on this situation.

A transgender person is someone who doesn't identify with the sex they were assigned at birth. This is typically caused by disparities in brain structure (a transgender woman's brain has been observed to correlate to the structures of a cisgender woman), or other physiological aspects which contribute to gender dysphoria.

You don't necessarily require a sex change operation to be considered transgender. It is more so a state of identity than the structure of your physical body.
OHH. I misunderstood the term completely, then 💀 I thought they need to require a sex change operation to be called one.
I asked my friends right now because I was hell confused about how it is trans. My bad then.

I apologize for the message I sent. My intention was really different from what you guys thought. I have no intention against trans. I misunderstood the term completely, at least I was told like that years.
Dread's comment isn't transphobic in my honest opinion, it's objective, biological reality. Giselle's a biological dude who believes herself to be a women, that's it.

But also on the same token Dread misunderstands that what we categorize as "Gender" on this wiki isn't around "Sex" (Biological and Binary) but rather "Gender Expression" (Social Construct and Fluid) which is shown with characters like Yamato and Bridget. Giselle might biologically be a dude but their "Gender Expression" would be that of a women, which is what would be categorized on the profile.

Basically Dread's comment doesn't come from a hateful place but rather from a misunderstanding on how we categorize these things on the wiki, and with this misunderstanding came Dread using biological sex rather then gender expression because he thought we used sex on this wiki instead of gender expression.

Thanks, man, I really misunderstood the whole situation. I did not mean it in any offensive way. I actually thought that wiki treats gender as “sex (biological and binary) because of Rimuru's profile (she is genderless “Biological and Binary” but identifies as male “Social Construct and Fluid”). This is all.

Don't really jump that quick to a conclusion. I have no hate towards anyone. Literally.

This use of "Biological Sex" also isn't correct, and I wouldn't apply it to the wiki. "Sex" under the definition of biology correlates to gametes, not genitalia nor chromosomes (There are females who have been born with XY Chromosomes yet still possess a functioning uterus).

Someone who is infertile would technically be considered "Sexless" because they don't produce gametes.

I'm glad we could come to an understanding, though the thread is still going to be closed.

This isn't a thread for trans education, if you aren't familiar with it, don't start conversations about it and do research. Further discussion or questions should be taken to walls.

Can somebody ban my vsbw account for good? Because I created my account on accident.

Last edited:
Reporting @Trax for their behavior in this thread.

These posts should clearly illustrate their offenses. I have another report to make as well, but that is best taken to the Human Resources group.
A strict warning should suffice. Though it’s pretty likely they’re a Troll so we might end up having to ban them instead.

Wasn't Bigsmoke banned from participating in BB threads?

They've continued to participate again despite two bureaucrats agreeing to a topic ban.

Back