• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

speedster352 went through a car accident recently in which he received considerable damage to his body along with a serious concussion that gave him long-term memory loss. I definitely don't think that we should add further to his problems. He should be able to use this place as a refuge from his real world problems.
Not want to sound like a dick, but speedster have already be doing that from much before the car accident, it was actually commented here various times, though at the end of the day it was decided that as long he don't participate directly in the threads is fine, despite so I personally believe that he maybe is commenting to much in people walls regarding things from matches (like I believe to have saw ten or more comments in just one day) but since at the end was deemed as acceptable then there is no real problem.

He is having legitimately problems with his brain currently. Ido not think that we should be too hard on him if he makes some mistakes. He still obviously shouldn't break serious rules though.

He is having legitimately problems with his brain currently. Ido not think that we should be too hard on him if he makes some mistakes. He still obviously shouldn't break serious rules though.
The point was that he was doing the same things much before the accident, though I can understand the desire to be lenient with him currently do to his circunstances, I just feel the necessity to point that out.

Speedster352 has been banned from participating in Versus threads for I dont remember how long. He has been proxy participating in them by arguing them on peoples walls. We had this topic once already and we ruled in favor of this being not a rule violation and in line with Speedsters ban. Its a wholly different matter if he harrasses people against their explicit will. But this is something the staff can only react to if someone reports him for harrassement.

Also, again, he is recovering from brain damage at the moment, so that adds a lot to his mental difficulties to keep his impulses entirely under control.

Are Guiwatami and Guileal the same member? If so, one of their usernames should be changed to match the other, preferably the one in this forum in order to avoid that all comments to their wiki blogs are automatically wiped out.

@Guileal next time let us know that you are going to remove abilities before doing so to avoid reports.
Are Guiwatami and Guileal the same member? If so, one of their usernames should be changed to match the other, preferably the one in this forum in order to avoid that all comments to their wiki blogs are automatically wiped out.
Okay. Thank you for the information.

@Guileal

Which solution would you prefer here?

Also, again, he is recovering from brain damage at the moment, so that adds a lot to his mental difficulties to keep his impulses entirely under control.
While I like @speedster352 is generally a good guy, if he is recovering he should take a break from the wiki has this really puts stress on him.
Cause his obsession is already becoming botherline disturbing, for example here check his postings, he has sent out messages to over 50 members telling them to vote in a certain vs thread in the last one hour, even members that have not been online for a week.

Edit: The link is working fine for me but if it is not working for anyone, the link links to @speedster352 postings

Last edited:
While I like @speedster352 is generally a good guy, if he is recovering he should take a break from the wiki has this really puts stress on him.
Cause his obsession is already becoming botherline disturbing, for example here check his postings, he has sent out messages to over 50 members telling them to vote in a certain vs thread in the last one hour, even members that have not been online for a week.
Your link is not working. But yes, I also saw it.

Here is the link: https://vsbattles.com/members/speedster352.12762/#recent-content

Last edited:

Edit: The link is working fine for me but if it is not working for anyone, the link links to @speedster352 postings
I will talk with him in private.

He was originally banned for 3 months for being hostile towards a lot of users, and when he got warned, he called the community trash and said "He doesn't care if he gets banned anymore."

Okay. Should we extend his ban length by two extra months then?

Post in thread 'Garou Copying 3A CRT' https://vsbattles.com/threads/garou-copying-3a-crt.142063/post-5078813

have a dream, that one day, the threads on this website will control their own logic. A website of the truly logical damnit. A forum of logic, not standards ruled by FACTS, not staff vote! Where the law changes to suit the verse, not the other way around....where knowledge and crts are back where they belong, in the hands....OF THE PEOPLE! **** these limp dick downplayers, and chicken shit fallacies. **** this 24/7 vsbattlewiki spew of fra and tiering system BULLSHIT! **** verse supporters, **** the likely far higher! ****, ALL OF IT!
Vs debating is diseased, rotten to the core. There's no saving it, we need to pull it out by the roots, burn it DOWN!
And from the ashes a new vsbattleswiki will be born, amped, but UNLIMITED! The weak will be purged, the smartest will thrive, they'll make debating GREAT AGAIN! You get it? I'm using crts as a business to get clout...so I can end CRT business

Post by @ZillertheBucko
This is not their first time, they have a habit of attacking anyone who disagrees with them or a CRT

Post in thread 'Garou Copying 3A CRT' https://vsbattles.com/threads/garou-copying-3a-crt.142063/post-5078813

Post by @ZillertheBucko
This is not their first time, they have a habit of attacking anyone who disagrees with them or a CRT
Tbh, you are a little overreacting. If he genuinely attacks someone, he won't send the meme above it. For me, it seems more ironic, lol.
Besides, the meme is so famous that you should have recognized it.

He is not a person who attacks random people disagreeing with him. The proof of this is this thread and this one.

Back