• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

it wasn’t in bad faith. i talked to neko about it before i made the thread, and we both agreed that saul could win if he was given time to speak. the only problem was goku’s range, which would make the fight a stomp.

Okay. We seem to have decided to apply a topic ban then. Is one of our staff members willing to apply it via an official message on BigSmoke's forum wall please?

Last edited:
Those are some really unacceptable comments by Confluctor there.

@Bernkastelll Comment like that again and you'll be banned from this thread. This is not the place for you to spew hatred and misuse this thread.

To echo the report against Conluctor, we also have Bernkastelll comments on the News thread here and here.

@Bernkastelll Comment like that again and you'll be banned from this thread. This is not the place for you to spew hatred and misue this thread.
Pikaman was the one who ?misused? the thread, he seeked for this convo when he started talking in Confluctor wall, sure i will stop commenting in this thread because its not the place to it, but Confluctor isnt the one who is wrong here

I don't have a horse in this race since i'm from America but you can't go around calling for the death of people on a vs debate site about fictional characters 🗿, doesn't matter about how objectively bad those certain people are.

Just take that shit to DM's, we don't need people saying people who have recently just died should burn in hell alongside their family members and have it viewable by everyone on this site.

It's a terrible look for the site in general.

Last edited:
Deleted the most off-topic comments from the thread.
I’m sorry for posting here but don’t you think it should be a rule to not allow talking about political topics like this? Because I feel like I got kind of heating talking to Confluctor on their wall and I feel embarrassed leaving out those thoughts out in the open and felt like it was a mistake to do so. I don’t want people to feel the same way when talking about sensitive topics so in order to avoid that, I feel like banning the topic and similar ones in general and letting people move on with their lives just seems like a good idea tbh

This is all I will say on the matter and nothing else

I'm about to have dinner soon, but I agree with Damage. This is not the platform to be dumping political drama, especially if it's more or less walking over someone's grave. I am not the best informed or even disagree that she may have promoted some horrible misfortunes, but the same thing can be said about the US's leaders on both political parties. But yeah, publicly saying her entire family needs to die, including some great grandchildren who were just born recently is just ****** up.

And we already have strict rules against political/religious drama iirc, or at least Fandom TOS absolutely does. And if not, we should add or clarify one. Making thread to respect/mourn someone who died recently is fine, but do not raise tension like "They are a shitty person, they deserve it!" sort of things on said threads.

I have no idea how deleting message wall posts works, but I want to just delete everything I’ve posted on the matter, Idk if that’ll be “destroying evidence” per se if it deletes all the comments below, or if enough staff have seen the issue that I am free to leave that post to be deleted now
I think you are able to delete the entire conversation.

If you can't, the Confluctor can do it.

And we already have strict rules against political/religious drama iirc, or at least Fandom TOS absolutely does. And if not, we should add or clarify one. Making thread to respect/mourn someone who died recently is fine, but do not raise tension like "They are a shitty person, they deserve it!" sort of things on said threads.
Just to highlight them because they are already added:
Derogatory comments on religious or political matters (both highly sensitive issues) will not be tolerated, as it almost always leads to massive hate-commenting and negativity.

I have no idea how deleting message wall posts works, but I want to just delete everything I’ve posted on the matter, Idk if that’ll be “destroying evidence” per se if it deletes all the comments below, or if enough staff have seen the issue that I am free to leave that post to be deleted now
To elaborate, if you made the profile post, you can delete it.

Wishing death on others on here should be strictly against the rules I believe. I think that a ban time needs to be handed out to Confluctor at least.

If I am to be banned, please make it permanent 🙏

But I really hope you lot stop glorifying genociders. Thanks.

If we’re taking requests, can i also be permanently banned with no chance of parole. Honestly dont like the wiki as it is right now and i think itd be better off without me, and me better off without it.

We kind of already have a rule not to talk about controversial political matters as they tend to cause drama and they are not relevant for our wiki.

Wishing death upon people is going too far but it's probably just a heat of the moment thing as Confluctor may be a bit upset by all this. Just to note that Confluctor did not wish death on any person on the forum or their relatives, so that particular rule doesn't apply to him so he won't be getting permabanned.

I've already deleted the thread and the message wall posts. It seems best for everybody to stop talking about it and chill out.

I think ban requests probably go to the all-purpose request thread, but it can be handled here too now that it's already been requested. Remember, you can reach out via the Community Wiki to get the ban lifted.

I reversed his ban because I think it was a silly thing that shouldn't have happened and we should pretend like it never did. Confluctor may be rightfully upset over some things which I wouldn't discuss anymore and his comment could have been a result of being angry over it. It was still bad and he shouldn't have said it but I think it was a heat of the moment thing. He isn't an unreasonable user, having been a thread mod, so a warning should suffice.

People should just, not discuss politics at all.

Yeah, I never agreed with applying bans. I only said that what the said was inflammatory. Warnings did seem better, and I made no comment against Jibs, but banning him also was outrages. He actually just said some things fairly reasonable and not like he wished the death of people by his posts.

Also, I reversed Jibz's ban as well. People should just take a step back and not be so trigger happy. Make a decision when you're calm and such.
Fair enough, but I've seen ban requests on here get handled pretty quickly in the past.

@DarkDragonMedeus Jibz wasn't banned for a rule violation. He requested to be banned.

I reversed his ban because I think it was a silly thing that shouldn't have happened and we should pretend like it never did. Confluctor may be rightfully upset over some things which I wouldn't discuss anymore and his comment could have been a result of being angry over it. It was still bad and he shouldn't have said it but I think it was a heat of the moment thing. He isn't an unreasonable user, having been a thread mod, so a warning should suffice.

People should just, not discuss politics at all.
I agree with this. Confluctor is generally a very helpful member, and likely has some legitimate concerns.
Also, I reversed Jibz's ban as well. People should just take a step back and not be so trigger happy. Make a decision when you're calm and such.
Also agreed.

I agree it wasn't enough for a ban, especially from a user I know being a good and reasonable person, who iirc hasn't done anything bad or ban-worthy in the past.

He also didn't attack anyone personally here on the forum or else.
I get that insulting the queen and her family might trigger someone, but I guess the same does reading people glorifying her.
If we ban political topics, we do it both ways, honestly.
With politics, it always comes down to the same thing. What's good for someone, it's bad for someone else, whether this involves a single person to multiple countries.

All that shitshow escalated badly on all fronts, and I'd just treat it as a flash in the pan.

Honestly, banning Confluctor, even for just a little while, really baffles me, especially considering all the recent drama and how many things, far far worse that insulting a dead politician, slipped past the radar.

Also, we should be less trigger happy on applying bans, honestly, we used to give warnings for worse stuff, and this behavior is anything but healthy for the wiki.

I just wanted to clarify that if Queen Elizabeth legitimately had some responsibility for atrocities, as I have had explained to me, Confluctor being angry about me and others almost making a saint of her is understandable, although the way that he expressed it is not acceptable, and even if he is incorrect, that is the information that he had available.

Last edited:
Back