• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how much of your body's total power is spent on a bowel movement

assuming that the number 1er is the strength of a normal man, how much strength does his body take to push out the (you know what)

if this is a certain percentage, what if the man has universal punches? would this make his bowel movements scale?

i am not joking

This is an extremely weird question, and I'm worried people reading the thread might get the wrong idea. I know you're asking what feat it is in joules, but it's like roughly 10-C levels of blunt force trauma and 9-B levels of thermal energy.
what percentage is that

This is an extremely weird question, and I'm worried people reading the thread might get the wrong idea. I know you're asking what feat it is in joules, but it's like roughly 10-C levels of blunt force trauma and 9-B levels of thermal energy.
What?!
A bowel movement is 9-B Levels of Thermal Energy? I'm surprised there's enough space to spread that much heat out safely. Admittedly, humans have infamously long digestive tracts.

Why do you even need something like this? Are you goingto calculate and say character a can beat b by ******** on him?

wait, my ass heat can break a wall?
I dunno, I didn't make the claim.
@ZillerBucko : Ask DarkDragonMedeus, since that's the user who made the claim.

Last edited:
assuming that the number 1er is the strength of a normal man, how much strength does his body take to push out the (you know what)

if this is a certain percentage, what if the man has universal punches? would this make his bowel movements scale?

i am not joking
I laughed at the thought of this no matter how serious the topic is.

First of all, I googled in Incognito as I didn't want it appearing in search history. But the heat capacity is 4 kJ/kg*K. On average, it's about 0.4 to 0.5 is the mass, and temperature is roughly human body temperature; about 320.15 K. 4000 * 320.15 * 0.4 = 512240 J.

And it doesn't "Have enough to crack walls" It's just the joules and specific temperature isn't great enough to cause that much damage. It's only the amount of thermal energy in it is all. Thermal energy is usually much less damaging than overpressure.

Back