• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(My last) Sentry CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
.....................That is until I find new feats, obviously.

Spaceflight - obvious

Resistance to cosmic radiation - obvious - accepted

Retrocognition - precognition is already on the profile but not retrocognition, which was added recently. But basically, the tentacles show both past and future, as well as present. - partially accepted but in discussion

Self-Sustenance Type 3. We have never seen the Sentry being tired or wanting to sleep. Robert, the powerless form, however, does sleep. Sentry and Void doesn't. In addition, he said this to Norman in Dark Avengers #3. He doesn't need to sleep or eat, but Norman says he should so he can feel more human. - accepted
  • Also, the top scan can also work for his type 2. And this too from Dark Avengers #13
  • And this for type 1 - Sentry 2018 #1

Resistance to radiation - tanks a few nukes to the face - Sentry/X-men. Again, in Sentry 2005 #7 - accepted

Resistance to extreme temperatures. Stood in lava, Antarctica, went to the sun and was unaffected. - accepted

Illusion creation - accepted
Size manipulation - accepted

Shape shifting - accepted
Body control - accepted
Large size Type 2 - accepted
Portal creation - can appear out of a light portal - accepted
limited Earth manip - in discussion
  • caused seismic activities - Sentry vol 1 #4
Temperature manip - accepted
Cloth manip - accepted
Lightning manip/Electricity - accepted

limited Air manip - accepted
Statistics amplification and self-statistic reduction - accepted
  • Basically, Bob can increase and decrease the power of either of his other selves when he wishes to. For example, here in Sentry/Void #1, the Void persona got a sudden a boost in power. Later in Dark Avengers #13, his Sentry persona wants to kill himself, so he becomes weak enough to be burned off by the sun, but then he comes back relatively easily when Void convinces him otherwise. In the next page - first panel, we see him next to the sun with minimal damage. The Void isn't in control her, he takes control when he convinces Sentry to let him come out and he goes into hiding forever after... kinda.
  • In Sentry 2018 #3, Scout, Sentry's former sidekick gives us more details about how their powers work. Sentry's emotions and will plays a major role in which one becomes the stronger entity.

Scan adds
  • Soul manip scan addition
  • Darkness manipulation- Sentry #4 and #1
  • Weather manip
  • Light manip
  • Empathic manip
  • Resurrection
    • Resurrected his wife, the main reason its on his profile - Mighty Avengers #6. He can also resurrect himself (as seen many times. eg. molecule man and when he kills himself)
    • Heavily implied that the Void resurrected the General after he driving him to commit suicide in Sentry Vol.1 - Sentry 2005 #2
    • Apparently resurrected his wife again - Sentry 2018 #1
  • Healing
  • Life creation
    • Dark Avengers #12
    • He created the Blue Buffoon to make himself look good. As explained in Sentry 2005 #5/#6
  • Invisibility
    • Absorbing Man with Sentry's power deflected light and became invisible where he could not be seen by anyone or anything. Civil War: The Return
  • Acid resistance

Help
  • What does this grant? Being an instant ahead of timeline? I heard its acausality 4 but not sure.
  • Void Sliver
    • The Void put his consciousness inside Emma Frost and from there, materialised a new body for himself and flew away. Mind manip? - Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men Utopia
    • Additionally, in Uncanny X-Men 518 - 519, Void's Sliver wanted to corruopt Scott and take over his body and basically take over his body/live within him. Still mind manipulation?
  • Pocket reality/universe
    • Doc Strange with Sentry and Stark's help set up a device to allow the Sentry to go into this pocket reality where his Sentry and Void personas can run amok freely without harming the real world.
      • Essentially, that's where his Void persona wasbeing "sealed" away. This pocket reality is connected to Bob's very mind.
    • Then his villain steals it and enters this pocket reality, killing Bob's "friends"
    • Then Bob switches to his Sentry persona in the real world.
    • Their mind was in three different pieces, and when they fix it by fusing with one another, it becomes one and all leaves this pocket reality.
    • But using Confluctor, Cranio forces the Sentry back into that pocket reality.
    • However, Sentry broke free from it easily
    • So.... Is this standard mind manip resistance?
  • Energy shields
    • Sentry was hiding his presence behind an invisible energy field. Inside the dome, he was messing with reality

Possible:
  • Supernatural willpower - Bob/Sentry's willpower to fight against the Void person for so long have kept him weak which is why the world is still standing still. - Sentry 2018 #3 - 4, New Avengers 2005 annual 1
  • Resistance to sound manipulation - perhaps limited resistance?
    • Silent War #5 - withstood Black Bolt's whisper, while the others took time to recover - sans Iron Man because of armour protection
  • Regen: Low-Godly upgrade
  • Debatable abilities
    • Limited Intangibility or Incorporeality

Removal:
  • Dimensional Travel(his body's atoms are an instant ahead of the current timeline - and their nature was unknown to Molecule Man relative to all the molecules that he had experienced.), It doesn't make much sense.
    • The void did go to the White hot room once and during his fight against Genis, it was implied he can travel out of Microverse under his own power, but that's pretty much his only showings.

I will compile the accepted ones in Imgur link afterwards.

Last edited:
Idk, I seen it on a lot of characters (humanoid and stuff) profiles too.

Alright, he already has that in his file for possessing doc strange. I could add this as supporting evidence then.

.....................That is until I find new feats, obviously.
🗿
Resistance to cosmic radiation - obvious
i think I’m just missing the context but is he like going into a sun or something, and is there a difference between radiation and cosmic radiation
  • What does this grant? Being an instant ahead of timeline? I heard its acausality 4 but not sure.
It’s not aca 4, no clue on what it could be though
    • The Void put his consciousness inside Emma Frost and from there, materialised a new body for himself and flew away. Mind manip? - Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men Utopia
I’m seeing type 6 immortality
    • Additionally, in Uncanny X-Men 518 - 519, Void's Sliver wanted to corruopt Scott and take over his body and basically take over his body/live within him. Still mind manipulation?
type 1 corruption and limited type 6 immortality (if he can only do it to him specifically) is what I would say
    • Sentry was hiding his presence behind an invisible energy field. Inside the dome, he was messing with reality
Was he the one making the shield or was it already there,

Low-godly shouldent be “possibly” in my opinion, it should be straitghtup low godly

All else looks good from a quick glance

He made a shield to protect himself.from being found, albeit it seems he might have done it subconsciously
Ig you could also add that it’s passive on the profile? Idk if we add that in formatting though
Make sense
Why would existing outside of your timeline mean you exist in a different casualty
As in he goes to space often. Most marvel space travellers have cosmic radiation resistance

(My last) Sentry CRT

I hope he just got tired of the character.

..That is until I find new feats, obviously.

Son of a

Retrocognition - precognition is already on the profile but not retrocognition, which was added recently. But basically, the tentacles show both past and future, as well as present
So Clairvoyance.
Self-Sustenance Type 3. We have never seen the Sentry being tired or wanting to sleep. Robert, the powerless form, however, does sleep. Sentry and Void doesn't. In addition, he said this to Norman in Dark Avengers #3. He doesn't need to sleep or eat, but Norman says he should so he can feel more human.
  • Also, the top scan can also work for his type 2. And this too from Dark Avengers #13
  • And this for type 1 - Sentry 2018 #1
Yes due to the first scan rather than how we don't see him eating or tired.
limited Earth manip
Most likely correct but I don't think that image alone shows it was him who did it(?)
Is the first image correct?

The rest before the Scan adds is correct, I'll maybe see over the rest later.

Is the first image correct?
No. For some reasons when I paste stuff from the sandbox, it messed up the links. The first is for portal one.

So Clairvoyance
Not sure. Cause he makes people see their future and present and past.

Most likely correct but I don't think that image alone shows it was him who did
The way the comic goes, void was causing natural disasters under his own powers. He was shown to have a lot of elemental powers. But we don't see it on screen, just that he caused it, which is why I thought it would be limited or possibly idk

Limited Intangibility or Incorporeality
I am on phone and linking is stupidly hard so... Here is some more for intangiblity/incorporeality from Siege #4

Yeah. Tho first I gotta work on Loki pages and separate them or at least add keys to it.

Classic, kid Loki, and current Loki

Yeah thank, that will be great. I might move that up my list. Let me know whenever you can help.

Anyway, what do you think of the intangiblity thing?

SIEt6aX_d.webp

Oh yeah, it's bumping time

limited Earth manip - in discussion
?
Scan adds
The wording should point out how maybe poetic that looks.
What are those comics?
Well, the latter scan implies it only works on Hulk.
  • Resurrection
You would need to prove she died again too.
He made her talk? What was the illness?
Noting really.
  • Void Sliver
Yes.
And Possesion
  • Pocket reality/universe
    • Doc Strange with Sentry and Stark's help set up a device to allow the Sentry to go into this pocket reality where his Sentry and Void personas can run amok freely without harming the real world.
      • Essentially, that's where his Void persona wasbeing "sealed" away. This pocket reality is connected to Bob's very mind.
So Strange has more Immersion.
So BFR.
  • However, Sentry broke free from it easily
  • So.... Is this standard mind manip resistance?
Yes and some limited Immersion by himself as she broke free from the world in his mind.

• Energy shields
Resistance to Extra. Per.
Possible:
Yes he does so from his soul but the soul may need an atom to regrow a body, hence he said he did so from an atom. Also didn't you show how the Void went into Emma's head and needed her mind to take it over?
  • Debatable abilities
    • Limited Intangibility or Incorporeality
Intangibility yes, the other has no reason.

The rest is good. Blue Buffoon vs Joker when?

What are those comics?
Shit. Sentry 2000 and the issue numbers. Sandbox is being annoying.

You would need to prove she died again too.
Oh, she was killed by Bullseye right before siege which is why he lost control to the Void. That was last part of Norman's plan for the Sentry.

made her talk? What was the illness
She couldn't talk, or move, or anything like that.

Noting really
Okay

Possesion
Make sense.

Strange has more Immersion
With help of stark and sentry, yes.

Yes and some limited Immersion by himself as she broke free from the world in his mind.
Interesting.

Resistance to Extra. Per.
Alright.

Also didn't you show how the Void went into Emma's head and needed her mind to take it over?
Yeah but he wasn't dead back then. Just left a bit of himself in her so he could try to take over Cyclops.

Intangibility yes, the other has no reason
Limited?

??

The wordi6
I would have agreed but in the second mini it was proven to be true. Like how he ate the General's soul and whatnot. And killed a group of people almost instantly. Sort of like that. But eh, I can leave it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back