• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I remember that Xulrev was the single most systematically destabilising force during that entire very exhausting scenario. It doesn't take particularly high pattern recognition to see that a barely active member who consistently turns active whenever there is a sensitive situation in progress, does not seem to have any good intentions.

As for Regis, he was a part of the Discord group in question, and I think that he has been banned for his behaviour previously.

Regardless, Qawsedf is correct. I was just making a note that I do not trust that Xulrev has any benevolent intentions.

I and Matthew are also currently assaulted by a coordinated troll attack in other wikis at the same time that this is going on, which is an unusual coincidence.

Regardless, this is derailing, and I will go to bed soon, so I will drop the subject.

Read the thread for Context. I'm pretty sure Xulrev's report of my actions will be looked at in a different light. As I told him before, his "holier than thou" act will work on others, not me and many others.

He wants to veil his antagonism towards me, but quite frankly, idc. Whatever happens, happens. Do we have a User Block funtion on here to ignore/hide specific users and their comments?

We shouldn't be confusing two problems as one

Naruto and Bleach thing is a real problem but it doesn't excuse bad behavior

If you resorting to Ad Hominems to argue your points your debating in bad faith regardless of the catalyst is for it.

If you cant debate without using Ad Hominems you shouldn't be debating

but at the same time, there's Obvious Rage bait used by certain members with the purposes of eliciting as much as they can from their counterparts.

and to reduce the Bleach and Naruto flameware as a Conspiracy is to sweep an Obvious problem under the rug for no other reason than to benefit an argument here and now

Antvasima said:
Well, I remember that Xulrev was the single most systematically destabilising force during that entire very exhausting scenario. It doesn't take particularly high pattern recognition to see that a barely active member who consistently turns active whenever there is a sensitive situation in progress, does not seem to have any good intentions.
As for Regis, he was a part of the Discord group in question, and I think that he has been banned for his behaviour previously.

Regardless, Qawsedf is correct. I was just making a note that I do not trust that Xulrev has any benevolent intentions.

I and Matthew are also currently assaulted by a coordinated troll attack in other wikis at the same time that this is going on, which is an unusual coincidence.

Regardless, this is derailing, and I will go to bed soon, so I will drop the subject.
Ant, stoking the fires much?

Keep in mind, I'm not necessarily supporting them, but that's a pretty serious implication to be throwing around.

I mean the shocked reactions by people who support the various attempts at a revision to being called out for their poor arguments and lack of evidence has gone as far as insults of all forms and is not something that should be overlooked simply because someone some staff may not like makes the report.

I just want to say....how am I being reported when I was answering back on what @Xul said when he didn't try answering back? things that he said I countered and things I've said he countered so why am I being reported for something as small as that?

I don't known about @Xulrev's intentions but I think @Xulrev's reports shows cases that are report worthy. I also don't like the idea of flame war used as a buffers to not give warning. From what I seen, some of the comments listed would be against our Site Rules:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
So, I would proposed judging each members reported on a case by case basis like we do for other reports rather than under a fandom umbrella.

@Crabwhale

Well, the trolls have not been active in this manner for a very long time, and are using Bleach-inspired usernames, but point taken. I am tired and overworked, and patologically honest regarding the patterns I tend to perceive. It is admittedly a problem. My apologies.

If you ever get a chance for another vacation you should really take it.

Anyway, Eli makes the most sense. It may take time, but rule violations are rule violations. It would have to be looked at individually so there's no "this fandom" umbrella situation. And hopefully so there's no more needless discussion about what are valid accusations. If "other people" were also not acting at their best, they just get checked too. Putting it as checking fandoms at war feels like throwing oil into the fire.

The HR group has been given a suggestion for how to help solve the situation in private.

My intentions are pretty good if anyone pays attention to my post history

I explicitly took a leave of absence due to personally disliking certain past events and recently came back out of curiosity, with not a single 'dramatic' event underway, to help out verses I like and am well knowledged in, as well as add the perspective of somebody with a background in debate to ensure no fallacious arguments are put forth.

I do realize this is derailing but since an Admin called me out I feel the need to defend myself here since it will set a bad precedent that other users can now refer to. Ill take my leave of this topic now and let Staff discuss at their leisure; I do want to make explicit that I don't wish Ant any ill will nor am I trying to harm his mental health. Thats just unseemly for a person to do from my perspective. Thanks

Also, don't click on the main page.

Just warning you.

To return to a less controversial topic, I agree with DMUA about that we should get a rule that forbids general usage of the {{USERNAME}} script. It is a form of efficient trolling that destroys any serious thread that it is used on with derailment due to massive confusion, and it takes ages to remove all of the resulting posts.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3089235#180

I reverted them.

I would appreciate if somebody else could talk with him about it.

Definition of 'Harassment': to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct

I've asked several times for users frequenting those threads to cease the hostility and verbal assaults.

Per Fandom rules:

"Harassment and bullying on Fandom means that someone is:

• Making repeated nasty, unwanted comments, chat messages, wall messages, etc."

And it's a pretty repeated effort. It's confusing to me how someone could deny this fits the exact definition. But, again, this thread is not for people to comment on and derail to my understanding, BlackeJan, so let's just simply let Staff handle this, yes?

I can appeal to this likewise. And even though is a little unrelated, there has been an extremely unhelpful and, pardon the word, utterly stupid streak of conduct in these threads about people being claimed "ignorant" or not worth the time to respond because "they haven't obviously read the thread or the already "debunked/answered" (very heavy quotes) points" just for asking questions pertinent to the topic.

It's honestly getting tiresome, and every single time it sounds mean spirited and like harassment. I am not sure anyone would wanna help a thread progress when reading the entirety of it seems to be an obligation or "you are ignorant" and making summaries seems to be an impossible endeavor.

Guys, for God's sake, this isn't the place for you to argue with each other. And no need to sound smart either. This thread is strictly for reports and decisions to be taken against those reports. If you feel that you've been unjustly reported, take the matter up on some staff member's wall. This is not the place to defend yourself.

@Ant

at this pointXulrev is the one who causing trouble in almost all our crt

we have given him enough evidence why lighting release was accepted

MostPowerfull and us explain him more then 10 time

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3099859#11

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Boruto:_Sumire_reacts_to_Raito

calc was accepted by calc member

but he chose to ignore them and keep repeating same thing over and over

this crt was created for scaling but he and others derailing the thread with off topic

by asking why lighting release was accepted as lighting speed

our every crt become like this. even simple subject like this dragging the whole crt

and main topic was forgotan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back