• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
What WHYNAUT said

I talked here hoping that one of the admins would open the thread as basically everyone agrees it should lol

He's already insulted others by calling them things such as "brain dead" and "dumbasses" and doesn't seem interested in listening to staff warnings at all.

I think we have grounds for a warning here. Not anything more than that tho.

I'm likely not in the position to make this judgment call due to my mood, but considering the dude hasn't even been here long, I suggest a ban since we're already pass the warning stage (one admin and two discussion mods iirc). I don't have the patience for people that insult others over vs debating. They piss me off. They can take that nonsense to reddit, or Comicvine, or wherever the hell else, but not here. I'm sick of the "it's the internetz! I can be an asshole all I want!" mentality.

Edit: Make that two admins (Cal and Dark), a content mod (Andy), and two discussion mods (Medeus and myself). So yeah, way past the warning stage.

Guys, please drop this and stop spamming the RVR thread. Antvasima sent him a PM, let them deal with it privately. The previous comments are more than enough, repeated posts is spamming.

Matt also has every right to defend himself. He doesn't "hate" you or anyone else, he probably just strongly dislikes your attitude and gets tired when people deliberately waste his time.

k, I don't see why this should be a private thing and only dealt with ant, Matt has made it pretty clear that he hates me lol, I'll clear things up with him on discord if he wants

First Witch said:
Now now. I agree that this is a clear rule break, especially considering how hard we are with vandalism, but lets not turn this into a witch hunt.

@Hykuu

Ant already said that he will talk about Matt in PM. I spoke with Ant about this too already, so lets just wait for Matts answer.
>"k"

im aware, his intention isn't what i fully care about right now, I just want to simply clear things up with him

Yes. I have sent Matthew a PM, and will talk with him about this.

Solacis is acting entirely inappropriate in this versus thread. It was relatively calm until he began entering in a heated discussion with not only other users but Sinsofman, whom he seems to have the biggest issues with. He's gone on cursing sprees and seems to have no means to control himself on such anger spurts.

I've given a warning in-thread.

I think that this take of action is a bit extreme. I looked over Solacis's contributions, and he seems to be a normal member. He even said this is the first time he got this pissed off. A small warning is fine, no need to report him on the Violation thread. If he continues to act like this then it becomes something to report about.

I agree tbh. It sucks hearing it but I am not too offended by it. Just a warning or whatnot. Id like to talk to him when he gets on next so we can hammer something out, but I dont think he needs anything beyond that.

If it means anything, from my experiences that outburst is REALLY out of character for Griffin.

Sera EX said:
"My life is already screwed up".
Someone needs to talk to him, make sure everything is alright. I don't recall him ever exploding like that before...
I've messaged him asking if he wants to PM on chat.

I will ask him if he wants to talk as well.

No one is immune to being reported here (not even staff). But I agree that you two should just talk out any misunderstandings. Too many people jump the gun and report here without a second thought.

It wasn't even that big a deal, so like I said on that thread: cut the horseplay and debate nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back