• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I could see from a quick skim, that seems like a very minor issue to warrant a report, and also like an exaggeration, but Assaltwaffle seems to have been involved in the thread, so he likely knows better what is going on.

In any case, based on previous impressions, I think that some people seem very oversensitive when it comes to Weekly.

It isn't vandalism for him to simply undo a minor edit to a Regenerationn statistic. It was more likely just a misunderstanding.

Anyway, it is best if somebody asks Assaltwaffle to comment here. He actively participated in that thread.

From what it looks like on the thread, Kaltias is talking with WeeklyBattles privately. And there was confrontational behavior on both sides. AssaltWaffle sounded more like he was discussing what is and isn't Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

I checked Nocturne's revision history and it has been mid-low for at least one year now. Just wanted to put that information out there

Well, if Weekly has genuinely done something wrong, I will talk with him about it, but if we started demoting or banning every otherwise very helpful staff member who ever made a minor mistake or overreacted due to stress, virtually everybody, including myself, would be removed, and almost nobody left to help take care of the wiki.

At the very least could you unlock the page and revert Weekly's edit? He has not given any sources or CRT and the original statistic (Mid-Low Regenerationn) has been there ever since the profile was made.

Is anyone here asking for a demotion? Sure it's not murder but it's a shitty thing to do and should be discouraged so we don't see it continue.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
From what it looks like on the thread, Kaltias is talking with WeeklyBattles privately.
Yes. Or rather, I talked with Weekly about it, and now i'm discussing this matter with the rest of the HR group

Kepekley23 said:
I trust the Humans Resources group.

In any case, let's avoid witchhunting.
Agreed.

Also, it should be noted that Weekly has been of extreme help for this community. Demoting him for something relatively minor like this is out of the question.

The Human Resources group might have to sternly talk with him about it though.

It isn't demotion worthy. Weekly does some things wrong due to being impulsive? Sure, but so does every other Staff from time to time. We are human, after all. Mistakes should be opportunities for improvement, not chances for gleeful bashing and hammering.

Also anyone with two brain cells can note that there is a very obvious witchhunt against Weekly coming from a very small and precise group of users in the wiki. Notably users who are / were also part of the Discord group who wanted to get a lot of people banned.

It's obviously a grudge that some have against him, which leads to people stalking his every move waiting for any minute mistake to overblow the situation and act like Weekly is the antichrist.

A singular instance like this isn't grounds for a demotion; however, this is Weekly we're talking about. He has had several instances and probably more than the rest of staff combined. How many more stern talkings and slap on the wrist must he receive for us to realize he is not staff material? How many more "relatively minor" issues must he commit before it comes to light?

There is rumor floating around of VS Battles Wiki that there exist an abuse of power by staff with favoritism allowing Staff to avoid consequence. Even Matthew agreed with this since LordAizenSama was allowed to go unpunished for quite a long time despite his troubled actions.

The only reason LordAizenSama's punishment was delayed for so long, Ant, are the same words you keep repeating to defend Weekly: "They have been extremely helpful to the Wiki."

I don't mind leaving it to Human Resources to handle, but let's not downplay the seriousness of this matter and act as if Weekly is not in the wrong.

Weekly has never done anything remotely comparable to Aizen or other banned staff members. Let's not kid ourselves.

Comparing him to people who were trolling / harrassing others is extremely exaggerated. And this is a situation that should be left for Human Resources. Not for people who are and clearly have been against Weekly for over a year now. Who are the only one who really complain about him to this extent.

@IMode

Nobody denies that there is elitism towards VBW Staff when it comes to them vs. normal users, but I think this is not necessarily a heavy offense, unlike the last time Weekly got reported for his antics with Jinx and had a cease and desist, so it's probably not demotion worthy.

And you definitely know what I think about Weekly.

Anyway, let's stop derailing the thread now like Crab said. At most take this to a message wall.

And then there's that habit Asuka had of trying to add characters that lie in that weird gray area of whether or not they should actually have profiles.

@Dark Huh. I don't feel nearly as bad reporting her now. Wasn't completely sure it was Mik before tbh.

Asuka also made a profile over on JBW mocking and personally attacking Matt, calling him "below 11-C" and a "Saint Seiya wanker". It was subsequently deleted and she(?) was blocked by me.

Not hugely relevant, but felt like I at least should announce it given that the conversation switched to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back