• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll did some kind of cyber attack. At least, that's my guess.

It's not a cyber attack. He used some standard formatting to make 500 5000 images load in the corners of the screen at once in his post.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I heard someone say that in chat. I don't even know how that is possible.
Some bored hacker who'd rather spend his time harassing versus sites then contributing to society. Pretty sure global ban is in order.

Agnaa said:
It's not a cyber attack. He used some standard formatting to make 500 images load in the corners of the screen at once in his post.
is this

he saved the code to a text file iirc

It's not a cyber attack. He used some standard formatting to make 500 images load in the corners of the screen at once in his post.

Well, I'm on mobile so it showed all four pics. Doesn't matter. He's not coming back.

Okay, now that I actually read his comment, I'm actually laughing. He's doing this because he dislikes inFAMOUS? Really? Of all the fandoms I'm a part of from Undertale to Steven Universe THAT'S the one that gets me flamed??? What a joke.

Have you reported the child **** guy to Fandom?

Thank you very much for the help.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
This user is once again being problematic as seen on this thread. She's spamming/multi-posting, cursing, typing multiple lines between paragraphs similar to how Rapid, Miles, Megaboy and Mik talk.

Not to mention said user this profile, which is in someways plagarized from Our versio but with some of the same exaggerated statistics as you know. Such as using this calc for the speed. I think it's pretty clear cut at this point and I've discussed privately with several other staff members.
So what should we do about Asuka?

Have they been given an official warning before? I understand there have been reports before, but I don't remember what was the result of them.

I personally think she's a Mikoto sock, SD isn't sure about that part, but seems to agree that she's likely Rapid. But Kepekley, and Kaltias were also doing research on Rapid and basically confirmed that she was her, but were too busy to write a full detailed report confirming it. But both Rapid and Asuka have shown obvious bias towards or against the same verses and with similar reasonings. Example, on this thread Rapid said in the OP that "Castlevania can't be 2-C because that seems absurd for normal humans with fancy backgrounds." Which is exactly the same thing Mik said. Asuka also sounds just as biased against Castlevania and biased towards Fire Emblem 6 and 7. Also, like Rapid, Asuka seems pretty obsessed with creating profiles for characters who originate from preschool television series. And is also obsessed with character a profile for every Smash character who scales from Master Hand and Tabuu.

If that's not enough to say she's her, then she's still gotten multiple warnings already, so I think a month long block at minimum seems reasonable.

@Medeus

Okay. It should probably be fine if some admin is willing to block her then.

I have done so.

I'm quite sure that they are the same person, but being 100% sure won't cause any harm, i guess

Someone should also change the ban time for Rapids account to Infinite too. He was supposed to be back in 2-3 days from now after a 3 month block but if they're the same then his account needs its ban time amped.

At this point, its clear that Mik keeps coming back for the Yugioh stuff, might be time to actually do what was already supposed to happen and have the DM/GX card effect topic banned, though I'd prefer not to.

We should stop talking about her, she already started going for me on Joke Battles wiki and I contacted VSTF about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back