• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd help if you actually gave pics instead of just throwing accusations here. We can't exactly do much if you don't give proofs.

I agree that Veloxt has not done anything wrong. Stop reporting harmless issues to this thread.

Let's tone down the language please. Despite that we are constantly attacked by very extreme people, this is not remotely an extreme community in itself.

This user is once again being problematic as seen on this thread. She's spamming/multi-posting, cursing, typing multiple lines between paragraphs similar to how Rapid, Miles, Megaboy and Mik talk.

Not to mention said user this profile, which is in someways plagarized from Our versio but with some of the same exaggerated statistics as you know. Such as using this calc for the speed. I think it's pretty clear cut at this point and I've discussed privately with several other staff members.

Weren't they warned several times before? Also I'd say there's a very extensive list of evidence of evidence for them being Rapid, though I'm not sure if this is the time to say it.

Hold on, Rapid? Currently, he's blocked for being extremely agressive, not for being a sock.

Rapid has very similar traits to Mikasa and her previous socks. Same with Asuka who joined shortly after Rapid was banned.

I'm 90% sure it's not Rapid. If they were, they would have been making Yu-Gi-Oh! Revisions left and right, nor s does it fit their style. Iirc, Rapid has expressed his desire to come back here anyway, so it's doubtful.

Looks like he was looking for Ginosaji matches, which Asuka really likes. Looks like more of a coincidence than anything.

Both rapid and Asuka did the same thing with spamming a character and when asked about it saying that controversial matches get attention. They also seem to have characters like Light and Hitler in common.

Eh, that's fair. I think we at least established that Rapid wasn't Mega beforehand, so it's possible it's either

There's also megaboy Prime, who did the same thing that Asuka has done when it came to the matches, which was make some random profile and try to argue with some faulty logic for a character that shouldn't win at all to win. Megaboy's example being the Thomas match where he kept on insisting that Goku must take the train head on, and Asuka insisting that Light would know goku already despite nothing he has that can help him win at all.

If you could look at the threads they are refering to, i never, ever said that Turner would be able to heartattack Goku, or use the death note on him. I literally said that if he could use an human to take Goku down, he could and waited for further arguments based on his fate and mind hax.

And, i already explained the gino spam before. He got downgrraded and i personally deleted all stomp matches i did when they were at least reasonable.

>Wanking

>Warning

Is this some sort of joke because you can't understand what inconclusive is?,don't make a fool of yourself buddy.And you clearly don't know what condescending is,does how I type really bother you? If anyone should be warned it should be you for circular arguments,don't blame me for reading profiles and debating correctly.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
What the hell just happened? I clicked on this and some CP showed up taking up the whole damn screen
Troll did some kind of cyber attack. At least, that's my guess.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
>Wanking

>Warning

Is this some sort of joke because you can't understand what inconclusive is?,don't make a fool of yourself buddy.And you clearly don't know what condescending is,does how I type really bother you? If anyone should be warned it should be you for circular arguments,don't blame me for reading profiles and debating correctly.
I really don't want to be the one to say it, but you aren't helping your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back