• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Don't do this on this thread.

Removing comments.

Cut it out, guys. Discuss this on Message Walls or a CRT. Report, comment maybe once, then leave and handle unrelated stuff on unrelated places.

Apatheticskell being unblocked seems fine for me. But Sans made the same promise the first time you unblocked him, right? And now he's been blocked twice after that.

@Ant the first proposal seems fine, but I don't think bringing Sans back is a good idea, considering he has been warned numerous times in the past and hasn't shaped up from his actions. If we bring him back, he'll just do the same thing over again.

Monarch Laciel said:
In response to your question Ant, I would ban Sans for a year.
I feel I should say that I think the real issue of Sans is his repeated ignoring of warnings. Simply bad profile making, he could be taught to improve. Banning him won't do anything to improve his profile making abilities. However, he's still repeatedly ignored warnings, so I think a year should be a sufficient amount of time to give him to see if he will grow up and behave before returning.

Apatheticskill can come back, though I suggest someone keep a close eye on him. As for Sans, if he has a history of repeating his actions, then he should remain blocked.

Okay. I just thought that Sans seemed nice and polite when he talked with me.

Yes, I also think that we are likely being too harsh towards Sans, but I have unblocked Apatheticskell at least.

@Antvasima

Thank you very much, Also I will accept any apologies it can happen from time to time, I will try not to behave like sock next time.

Anyone want to tell me why CyberRaptorX5074 banned from chat? I know he's want to search a new member for his wiki (and i'm one of the member in Cyber wiki and his friend) and it be annoying for the other but come on,he's neither a troll or anything.

Yes, my apologies about the misunderstanding and inconvenience.

I know Sans seems nice and all but it's not going to be fun for you when he creates another 8-B shark page with more false info, or creating more stomp matchups like Sans vs UI Goku.

I think it's harsh but it's a lesson that needs to be learned. We've permanently banned people for vandalizing in the past; he's been doing it for over a year intentional or not. He seems rather young so I'd rather him come back in a year and start over rather than take him in now just because he was nice to an admin.

Okay. I think that he is simply young and somewhat clueless though.

I have to agree with Prof here. Banning a young user is never easy. But until he grows up a bit, and is more capable of reliably contributing to the community, he needs to go.

Whenever the "Welcome to VS Battles Wiki!" Thread appears on any newcomers Message Wall, does it come off as a Notificatoin? If it doesn't, it should.

Then, we could add the Rule about the 10 Edits before being able to go to Chat perhaps?

Edit - Got it Dargoo, forgot about that

Zack, please only comment on this thread to report violations of existing rules. Propose new rules to admins on message walls, or on a thread if you really want to push forward an idea.

Even if they're not, that name needs to change.

I mean I highly doubt they're not, but still.

Is there a rule for creating multiple accounts at once? Because I found like 6+ different users who created 3 accounts in one go.

Yeah, as far as I can remember, we have a zero-tolerance policy on sock accounts unless there's already a pre-established reason for their existence.

And I'm going to be real here; anybody who's out creating that many accounts isn't up to anything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back