• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupaCucka claims to not have known that he was linking to a Nazi site: http://marvelcomics.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:33119

I didn't see it before one of xenoblades admins deleted it but apparently he posted something NSFW on my wall on that wiki. Definitely keep the ban.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I didn't see it before one of xenoblades admins deleted it but apparently he posted something NSFW on my wall on that wiki. Definitely keep the ban.
If you see such a thread again from him, contact Fandom:

https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact/general

Provide a link to his message wall, the offending thread, screenshot of the offending thread. Explain that the user you're reporting is harassing you and posting disgusting content.

NULL Terrorist said:
Apparently CursedGentenan got the same threatmnt as Kep. Can't you guys tell the fandom staff to not come here.
That'd be like telling Disney not to meddle with the MCU. It's not gonna happen.

@Null that's not how it works.

Also where did you get that Cursed got same treatment? Have they released some statement, or do you not know why he got blocked?

Yeah, I see that. I'm asking the reasoning why instead of assuming its similar to Kep.

He got banned for posting some screenshots outside of fandom? Or did he post FC/OC discord screenshots on a wiki?

Insulting staff, admitting to being a sock, using homophobic slurs.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1975116#57

I just came back from my break to comment on a thread. I wasn't on my best behavior in this thread, as in I guess I didn't present my thoughts in the best way possible. So in a way I am reporting myself somewhat. But Dragonmasterxyz got all angry when I was simpily voicing my opinion, and challenging his own stance, even when I was trying to do so as calmly as I could. He then went as far as to close the thread.

Being angry is fine, and Dragon's apparently going to re-open it tomorrow.

I don't think that's deserving of a report and I wouldn't want the drama to just happen again here.

I think it's frowned upon to close a thread because you get pissed off.

I also don't like repeating myself over and over and over again. But that's just how debating works.

I closed the thread not only due to irritation, bui I stated countless times that I would create a separate CRT regarding multipliers and that thread had become cluttered with talk about multipliers and general where you could voice all your concerns.

I did lose my temper and I apologize, yet I stand by what I said. The fact of what I was trying to explain kept going over your head, I don't know what I was doing wrong as I kept trying to explain it in simpler terms only to get replies of "your arbitrary definition of consistency", "you're saying this", "you're saying that", etc, etc. Regardless I was already annoyed by your earlier comment on how we were trying to use our powers to manipulate the results and such along with the rest of that conversation didn't make me calm down in the slightest as it was the same tone used and me trying to get my point across.

Once again, I wasn't in the right, but I had my reasons. Whether you all disagree is up to you.

It doesn't seem like Dragon has done anything particularly bad.

Anyway, to avoid more situations where productive members post screencaptures of offensive comments or quote people who used slurs, whereafter Fandom bans them for a long time, it might be best if we mention this and link to the Fandom terms of use in the "Wiki Rules" section of the front page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki#Wiki_Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back