• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidents is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Fandom Staff, to politely request permanent range IP blocks.

You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

Here is a useful page for discovering sockpuppet accounts: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/newusers

Notes:

All staff members, kindly follow and bookmark this thread.

Remember to inform members via their message walls if that you have reported them here, in case they have performed severe enough rule-violations to risk being blocked. However, this should only be used in uncertain cases, not if they have done something instantly ban worthy, or if their offenses are minor.

It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get globally banned yourself by the higher-ups:

https://gyazo.com

https://imgur.com/

https://imageshack.us

Do not derail the Rule Violation Threads with irrelevant nonsense or internal disputes. It is solely for making serious, warranted reports of violations of the Site, Discussio, and Editing Rules, and not for discussion or side comments. Such posts should preferably be removed by the staff, and if a member continues to derail after being repeatedly told to stop, this will result in a temporary ban.

It is also best to report extreme serial-sockpuppet accounts directly to the Fandom Staff.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1895536

Firephoenixearl is getting reported. The fourth time at that.

Everything is here, but TL;DR, all the stuff guy's done so far includes:

• Continuously lying / misinterpretating things intentionally
  • Calling out others who disagree with him for "headcanon" and being biased against his favourite verse
  • Creating numerous spite threads aimed towards Masadaverse
  • Telling others to drop debating w/o bringing proper evidence on his part to convince others
And other somewhat minor things...

Well, he isn't a bad person as such, but he has received multiple warnings in the past, so I suppose that a 2 week slap on the wrist warning ban might be warranted to make him stop.

I'm aware how he would act when it comes to Medaka Box. I just pointed out that bad at debating isn't a rule violation.

Tho he isn't the most chilled guy to debate with.

Nah, it's cool.

Pheonix definitely isn't the most chilled guy you could talk with (at least when it comes to Medaka Box).

Final warning perhaps?

The guy's already been warned 3 times, this makes the fourth. He hasn't shown any signs of improvement, a mere warning is blatantly too lenient.

I would prefer more staff input first.

He has constantly been completely unreasonable in his bias for Medaka Box, and is a massive nuisance in any versus threads involving the characters.

I know his deal. I'm not up to date on why he is being re-reported, unless it's the same as always.

It seems to be the same as always.

I do think a ban is appropriate here. Maybe not a week but I think he should be banned for like 2-3 days. Because I did see that some members have been banned for wanking before.

Plus wasn't he warned before?

Somebody else in the staff can ban him for a week or two if they wish.

Is any other administrator willing to handle it?

I'd like to bring forward a couple of issues I've had with MICKEYMOUSEUSERNAME as of late.

First off, they have made edits to the tiering of two pages, David Dun and The Horde, changing them from 9-C to 9-B without a CRT, despite me attempting to politely discuss with them on chat on how I disagree with that ranking.

Second, from this thread:

MM Comment

A polite warning should probably be enough. He has not struck me as an ill-behaved member before.

Kepekley23 said:
To be fair, he was kinda provoked by the guy above him.
You have a point. Ricsi also didn't seem to stop that with their comment after the insult.

However, I feel like that kind of responce is unprecedented.

hmm, sorry if it was provocatory, but it happen a dozen times over the week (not the same users) where its said that one side stomps and it gets counted as a vote (and keep bumping it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back