• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Jizzsmith

I feel like we should keep an eye on this user, as they seem to be showing disdain towards the tiering ststem and called someone an asshole for telling them how the rules work. However, they are a new member, and the weirdness of adapting to a new system is understandable. I'd say that as of now, maybe someone should just kinda explain how we do things and give them the option of taking it or leaving it, and see how they respond from there.

It should be fine without action, I don't think "not liking the tiering system" is a rule violation, especially if they're a new member who doesn't understand it yet. And wright kind of "told how the rules worked" in an aggressive way.

Yeah, which is why I only suggested being aware of this user and maybe having someone give them a reminder. While their actions aren't terrible yet, they could become indicative of future issues. Wright really didn't see that agressive though. He just said that you need to learn to deal with the statement or not use this site, which is what the rules themslelves proclaim.

Agnaa said:
It should be fine without action, I don't think "not liking the tiering system" is a rule violation, especially if they're a new member who doesn't understand it yet. And wright kind of "told how the rules worked" in an aggressive way.
It wasn't my intention to be rude. I'm actually kind of surprised it could be read as such.

I'm fine with unbanning him to give him a chance, it was a year ago so it seems and he might have grown since then.

Only Admins and above can; I'm only a Discussion Mod. Anyway, Reppuzan took care of it so let's drop it now.

What do you mean? I deleted the page.

14:34, August 10, 2018 The real cal howard (wall | contribs) blocked Matthew Shredder (wall | contribs)with an expiry time of infinite (cannot edit own talk page) (Impersonating a staff member)

The reasoning seems a bit off. I mean, the mocking a staff member could have been a better and more rational reasoning. Although we haven't even seen any edits from this account to come into the conclusion that he is automatically a troll, but still.

@Null You're saying it was just a coincidence? Can you post a screenshot, just to be sure?

If he is just some random G+ user prior to this, I'm not sure if the username would be based on your's @Matthew, could just be a massive coincidence.

@Iapitus can you perhaps post a screenshot of his profile or something, just to confirm?

Honestly it's very likely that Matthew Shredder is not intending to "impersonate" Matthew since they could have very easily tried to do better. To put it better, That would be like accusing someone who's called FastSphere601 of impersonating me.

All in all, just unban him until we get enough proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back