• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 wrote this on Unholy Binding's wall after he got banned.

He was entertaining because he made an ass of himself lmao.

Not completely sure if it is really not allowed to insult banned/gone users, but I don't think so.

Not suggesting a ban though.

Well, it was somewhat inappropriate, but I do not think that it is worthy of a warning.

You can give him a reminder if you wish.

I have given him a warning, and asked Fandom about why discussion moderators can suddenly delete pages.

Sorry if I'm wasting your time but is this a little too much of a ban? I mean he was wanking and trolling but I remember in the last rule violation report thread, someone said that wanking isn't a bannable offence.

Unless he's a sockpuppet, which is bannable.

That does seem excessive, though that was a super long time ago and I don't think that happens anymore (I hope).

is it a bad thing?

It indicates that there is some sort of bug in Fandom. Discussion moderators are also promoted to that position for their help with moderating threads, not for editing profiles.

Yeahboiii123 said:
Sorry if I'm wasting your time but is this a little too much of a ban? I mean he was wanking and trolling but I remember in the last rule violation report thread, someone said that wanking isn't a bannable offence.
Unless he's a sockpuppet, which is bannable.
^

He has not been active in Fandom for almost 2 years. It seems unnecessary to remove his ban at this point.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
This makes discussion moderators admins.
Just going to add that admins are also able to access the admin dashboard, which the current Discussion Moderators are not able to do.

Unless you guys can do that for some reason as well.

I got bored and decided to google Mckmal5339. And I found in one of his youtube accounts likes, a **** video with Antvasima in the title.

Should I flag it? Or will that not take the video down?

@CursedGentleman

That is nothing new. We have previously talked about that particular troll repeatedly.

Mckmal is a childish and selfish, egoistic individual who thrives to get reactions from the people around, I think unless his physically affecting the wiki, he should be ignored

Bert Hall at Fandom told me that he was going to try to get the videos removed.

It most likely isn't Mckmal who uploaded the **** videos though. It started around 9 months ago or so, and the person who contacted me to brag about it seemed smarter than Mckmal.

He wasn't breaking any rules. He is just inexperienced.

Jonatha "RayleighHaki" being rude again in this thread. And like a day after starting trouble in the Staff Promotion thread.

He started demanding that he become staff, and it kinda got worse from there. That's why there's a bunch of deleted replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back