• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we give him a warning or just an information message? I do not remember so well, but if he was swearing at other members, a light warning seems appropriate.

If he was swearing to other members in a hostile and aggressive manner, then yes, a warning should suffice for now.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Grim Please stop derailing the Rule Violations thread, and also, stop quoting walls of text. Thank you.
Sorry I was at finals week you said I was quoting long blocks of text>>?

Like as a report or just telling me?

I found this user named UltimateSaiyanGoku23. The reason he concerns me is the grammar of his posts as well as the first few topics he brings up/replies (FTL Raditz and Roshi's Moon busting not being an outlier, having qualms with Naruto's tiering), he could be a Mckmal5339 sockpuppet.

We should wait to see what he does before making any hasty actions, but I don't feel as if we allow someone that made 100+ sockpuppets and threatened to raid our wiki on multiple occasions, it's a punishment that Mckmal got himself into that he shouldn't be allowed to stick his nose out of. Then again, I"m willing to say that he can stay if he doesn't try raiding out of sheer spite everytime he gets banhammered for consciously violating a rule consistently.

Simply put, keep an eye on him, if he improves, he could possibly stay.

You can go here for profile deletion requests: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1653895

Okay. Would a strict warning or a temporary ban be more appropriate?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Unholy Bindings is still showing severe irrational bias against Dark Souls, and is now devolving into insulting whoever disagrees with him on his current thread, which is like the 10th attempt of downgrading Dark Souls he's been involved in.
Again? What thread was this?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also he's admitted he's 100% against calculations now so good luck trying to reason with him.
I get it now. Bindings is probably from Spacebattles VS forums. Those guys love to disregard 90% of calculations based on the AOE fallacy.

I tried reasoning with him, but he seems persistent as viewed above. I'm personally fine with a block, but not sure how long.

I get it now. Bindings is probably from Spacebattles VS forums. Those guys love to disregard 90% of calculations based on the AOE fallacy.

Let's try not to flame other forums.

Will ban for a year.

Unholy Bindings said:
There is no fruitility in convincing any of you, if y'all ****** wanna have a ******** tiering system for DKS then so be it.
You literally went past all the feats that limit them to town level, you failed to post scans of why the star feat is valid, I asked for scans and you never showed them, you just kept saying shit and hoped it worked.

It is inconsistent, the god tiers do not hold that much strength compared to others, the gap is simply to big, I said this a million ******* times already.

I said that there are no scans of proving what you calim exist, because the sun was never linked with the flame, it was never said to be powered, your assumption of transposing kiln with the flame are irrelevant.

Im pretty much done with you fodder ******, have it your way if you truly ignore all the feats then that's fine by me, it cant be helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back