• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also reported the Mckmal sockpuppet to Fandom.

I agree. The constant excessive, irrational bias towards Medaka Box that he displays in every single thread related to the Verse, and even those completely unrelated to the series is far too much. It's getting repetitive, and also disrupting threads.

You can give him a warning if you wish.

Velox has also been excessively aggressive against Firephoenix on all threads, so I believe both sides need a warning.

Vel is a nice guy from my experience, so as long as he's apologized, he's good. Though, could someone link an example of the thread for when Fire was aggressive?

Kepe is totally right there. Fire isnt aggressive or confrontational, just biased.

Okay, that doesn't really seem like much of a warning, but rather someone should help him clarify to what extent and how potent Medaka characters' abilities are. I'm probably not the guy for the job since I know nothing about Medaka's Box.

Thank you for the help.

By the way, you can still tell me when/if you want to be a discussion moderator again.

That's the one, seems another global block request is in order.

Actually I've been planning to talk with Fire for a long time. Me and some of the debaters from the Medaka Box discord server have been talking about getting in a call and try to straighten him out. He isn't exclusively a Medaka Box wanker, he is one of those dudes who will downplay the rest of the verse if just so his favorite characters can win. Hell, he thinks Kumagawa can defeat Iihiko.

@Pachi

I can send you the discord link to the server, so you can join, if you want

Speaking of which, is there any plan for an official VSBW Discord server? I know some people prefer live debates instead of writing

Yes, but it's better for staff members to give warnings, plus I gave him links to Discussion Rules and Editing Rules. If he persists, then could receive a block, but I'll wait for now.

He didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with a regular user warning a troublesome user about their behavior. It saves the staff a bit of effort....bud.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Yea admins only bud "Im giving you a warning before you get reported" XD funniest warning I have ever heard stick to replying and creating threads
Helpful regular users warning other users before a staff member has to deal with them: This is nothing new. It's been like this since I joined and will continue to be like this.

To be fair, the wording could have been written better. That message didn't sounds like a warning to me, it sounds more like a threat.

Just giving a piece of my mind here.

I agree with Soldier Blue. It is harmless if the regular members want to help us out a bit by giving inexperienced members who make mistakes a few instructions.

Also, don't quote each other back and forth.

@Grim Please stop derailing the Rule Violations thread, and also, stop quoting walls of text. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back