• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Assaltwaffle, feel free to place a warning on the wall of AppleLord that tells him to stop posting calculation blogs here, as he cannot be trusted to write them in an honest manner.

If she decided to harass a bunch of members over there. She's more than likely going to do so on other wikis as well. I think she needs to be globally blocked.

inb4 she becomes the new Mckmall

You can ask Fandom to block her if you wish.

@Versus

You can message Fandom if you wish.

I don't see how he's trolling, he's just trying to make some points about how he thinks Doomsday would beat Buu. I also fail to see how he implied DDs adaptation has no limits.

This just looks you're reporting him because he has a different opinion than you.

Bruce was banned for a while back for a couple reasons, but he repented to get unbanned. Still, Bruce is no troll, though he is relatively biased towards DC and biased against Dragon Ball. But that's not really bannable offence.

Still, this thread isn't for personal vendettas, only actual rule violations. If he's not attacking or deliberately harming other people, then reporting is not necessary.

I agree with Medeus. This thread should not be used to report minor personal disagreements.

Is anybody willing to give him a warning?

Im sorry but first just want to point out

1.) Hes making false statements

2.) The way he was implying it as in he was using his adaptation vs hax and thinking his adaptation is used during battle

But I apologize for making a petty report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back