• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't jump the gun and say they're Mik, but I'm definitely going to say I think they're the all the same person based on how they're acting

For those who are working: it's RWBY ****.

This is stuff for a 1-year ban AT LEAST. No doubt about it.

Jinx666 has repeatedly been disrespectful on the current RWBY thread to WeeklyBattles and others as well as the previous RWBY thread while repeatedly the same arguments ad nauseam even after they've been debunked over and over.

She's been repeatedly warned by Kaltias, The Everlasting, Weekly, and I to cease her behavior and she refuses to stop being rude, condescending, and obnoxious to everyone on the thread who disagrees with her.

I'm heavily considering a week to a month long ban since she just won't stop.

Disagree. A final, strong warning to shape up seems better for that situation. She is more of a passive-aggressive gal.

I have to agree with Kep. Also very serious warning should suffice, but I must say calling users insults such as "asshole" is very likely to make things worse. Should likely just drop the entire Oscar thing as a whole.

I vaguely remember she being the one who called me a pedantic c*** in chat for agreeing with admins instead of "the facts", but it was quite a while ago (so I don't remember that well) and I wouldn't hold this against her.

If she has been warned countless times and still refuses to drop the tone, I think a 2-week to 1 month ban might be appropriate, yes.

A week to a month ban seems fair. She has been helpful and nice in the past but her behavior recently has been atrocious.

She has been helpful in the past, so a 2 week ban to show that her recent behaviour is not acceptable, but she is welcome back if she behaves well, might be appropriate.

Thank you for handling it, Rep.

And it wasn't socks, but him literally telling me to die, harassing me, and using all kinds of slurs on my FF.net pm. But he will definitely create a sockpuppet.

Frickin' thank you, Prom.

I probably will. He isn't going to stop, and this is frustrating me.

I've already blocked him on facebook, and I don't use deviantart all that mucch, so no problem.

I really don't want to be fear mongering here but if actually managed to get your Facebook I'd suggest contacting FANDOM immediately.

At this point it's actually criminal.

My facebook has two pictures I posted here in the albums, so that explains how he found it. He reverse searched them with my name. At least it's just my backup Facebook.

I don't know how in the living names of hell he managed to find my deviantart, though. There's literally nothing related to this wiki there, and my name is completely different.

In any case, I blocked him on facebook.

EDIT: Oh...I posted something about VSBW with my avatar there. That explains it.

Good lord. That guy seems mentally ill. He really needs professional help. If someone can "take everything" from you by doing literally anything to your online account, you have some serious real life issues (unless you make your living off such an account, of course). It's honestly pathetic. Try to ignore it, Kep. If he has any maturity he'll realize what a pathetic display he is making and stop over time.

Until then we block, block, and block some more.

This is all because he couldn't accept the admins of a DBZ battleboard agreed with me instead of him.

Yes. I'm not even kidding. That's his reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back