• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetrekking said:
DarkDragonMedeus has already fixed the edits.
The problem is the discussion of either them being Continent level+ or Multi-Continent.

I think the best thing to do is just wait for the conclusion of that discussion.

Did he revert '''all''' of the edits?

Anyway, it might be best if Matthew handles banning Kyle, as he is more informed about the situation than I am.

I banned him since he did caused only problems and he was warned countless times.

Just woke up.

So, the situation with TheLegendaryHerker was a misunderstanding, and Kyle has finally gone past the last drop of water? Huh.

Pretty much, yes. We nearly messed up quite a bit, partially due to that I was being forgetful about TeenAngel101. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I think that Kyle modified around 9 Fire Emblem pages, so I would appreciate if somebody could revert them. Thank you.

Okay. Thanks. I appreciate the help. I am increasingly overwhelmed by my workload here, so I need others to help me out.

It is no big deal. I might have overreacted. It is just that it constantly takes an awful lot of time to monitor all of his edits, as I do not trust his sense of judgement, and I am very overworked.

A few days ago i was in chat, i said hello to Aizen and he replied with "hello traitor", i tried to reason with him privately, telling him that i only did what was right and that i had no hostile feelings for him, but of course he ignored everything i said, he just drags old conflicts out of spite, like a child, it's kind of annoying now and i'm sick of it.

Personal beef, especially considering you're the one trying to talk to him, isn't allowed here unless he's done something beyond that @Carmine.

I agree with Akuma. So long as he doesn't seek you out, just do your best to avoid him. If he start spamming your wall or seeking you out in threads, then we have a problem. Unfortunately not everyone will like you; that is just the way it is.

There's a difference between a simple personal beef and Aizen instantly antagonizing him as soon as he gets on chat.

Promestein said:
There's a difference between a simple personal beef and Aizen instantly antagonizing him as soon as he gets on chat.
But Aizen wasn't the one doing the approaching. If you know someone doesn't like you, don't try to address them directly. If he joined chat, didn't say anything, and then Aizen attacked him, that would be different.

Assaltwaffle said:
But Aizen wasn't the one doing the approaching. If you know someone doesn't like you, don't try to address them directly. If he joined chat, didn't say anything, and then Aizen attacked him, that would be different.
Did you read the post? He did. All he did was say hi, and to dredge up months old drama that Kavpeny told everyone to shut up about in response is unreasonable.

He contacted Aizen after that.

@Prom

You're mistaken. As you can see here, the first exchange between either of them is Carmine saying "Hi Aizen." That prompted Aizen to respond, granted in an antagonizing manner, but he did not approach Carmine, the opposite is true.

Uncalled for, yes. But if you are aware someone does not like you, constantly trying to talk to them could be perceived as passive-aggressive antagonism. It is clearly just personal beef. If someone doesn't like you and you're aware of it, it is in everyone's best interest to try and avoid them.

Edit: Also I don't want to defend the remark, as it is wrong, but I want to make sure we consider all sides before jumping to a conclusion.

It's not exactly simply personal beef, Assaltwaffle. It's digging back months old drama that should have been long-since left behind.

This should most likely rest until something really gets out of hand, the man called him a traitor, not a nazi or something even more heinous. Uncalled, but nothing to throw a hoopla about.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's not exactly simply personal beef, Assaltwaffle. It's digging back months old drama that should have been long-since left behind.
Well you can't exactly force people to be friends. While I agree Aizen should have just ignored or said something like "don't talk to me," "traitor" isn't the worst insult I have seen.

Considering the chat mod among us seems to regard this as beef, I am inclined to believe it, since I am not a common member of the chat.

I agree with Assaltwaffle. We cannot force people to like each other.

Also, I would appreciate if you please stop focusing so much on Aizen. He has agreed to make a continuous effort to behave better, but cannot feel like he is being constantly monitored while walking on egg shells.

Agreed. I don't personally like Aizen, but it seems like people jump at the opportunity of getting him banned from here.

Yes, we cannot ban him for trivialities like this, and let's not forget that he used to be a constructive administrator before he decided to retire.

@Ant

While I agree this is very trivial, we cannot offer exceptional amounts of leniency to someone due to their retired status. If someone is a problem, we should deal with them in the most unbiased manner possible.

As I said before this doesn't count as rulebreaking imo and is nothing to be concerned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back